It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
 Post subject: Re: Mandi's Art
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:11 am 
Random Trainer

Well the sprite contest ended before I finished the Dialga sprite, and once that was over so was any motivation to continue spriting.

Anyway, I took a break from final projects to do this.
The first image you may recognize from the "timeline" I posted earlier in this thread, several years ago. I used the colors from an old poster done in Illustrator to provide a more parallel comparison to the image on the right.

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:57 pm 
Random Trainer

*twiddles thumbs*

Lookee here!
Another assignment from school. I had a ton of fun with this one.

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:03 pm 
Random Trainer

While I'm here, I might as well update. Almost all of this is on my DevArt anyway, for those that are watching me there.

Faustgy's Pokemon character's team, as gijinka
My trap, Jala, from a page ago. He's crossdressing again (no surprise there), but this time he's also grown out his hair
My Ninja, Aves
Art for another person's character in my DevArt group
He really does like crossdressing
My Guillotine Cross, Matoro. I actually drew him before a looooooong time ago (though the link now seems to be dead). He's been redesigned since then.
A friend wouldn't let me pay for lunch, so I drew her character instead
Figure painting session from Christmas
Alternate version of my Pokemon character, Louanne. Anyone remember her? I did a sprite of her, too: Image
A homework assignment. We had to find a photograph of somebody and render them into pure black and white using pen and ink. I did Adam Lambert. 'Cause he's cool.

I also did a number of random sketches/line art that aren't completely done/not upload-to-DevArt quality, so here we go.

Doodles of wings
Redrew an old piece of Shadow fanart. The smaller image can be found somewhere in my art thread and dates from around 2007. The larger image was done in 2012
A redrawing of Matoro as an Assassin Cross and another redrawing of Huki, my Stalker. The drawings on the left are from 2006, the drawings on the right are from 2012
A birthday present for Ryuuko. Be warned; there's mild but not explicit BL (boy-love) implications
Random doodle I did while watching Sonic X episode 35. The text reads "Naruhodo. Tashika ni sugata, katachi wa boku no niteru you da...kagami wo motsu kage no you ni." (Translation: "I see. Certainly your form and stature are similar to mine...like a shadow in a mirror.") at the top and "Terios" at the bottom. The quote was Shadow's first line in the series, directed toward Sonic. "Terios" was Shadow's original name while his debut game was still in development. -w-
Three drawings of my RO character Iruini as a Thief, Assassin, and Assassin Cross, drawn in 2005, 2006, and 2013. Kind of funny, looking back on my old art style.

Meh Siggy Site

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28