It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:50 pm 
Random Trainer

Hooray for overly epic G3 cutscenes that can't be pulled off in-game by normal players, eh? :/
Ah well, it still looks good. ^^
Did you happen to get a screenshot of the G2 final, when your character blocks Tabhartas? My favorite mainstream cutscene ever, personally.

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:21 pm 
Combusken

Mandi; I would have gotten mine, which would've been amusing since my character is tiny and all that and with a WAND... but unfortunately my cutscene glitched and it looked like the Golem was being held back back air. >>

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:50 am 
Random Trainer

"Eclectric Poses With the Giant Dragon"

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus; or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the sudden flaming ants epidemic."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:14 am 
Random Trainer

"Zombie Attack!"

Note: None of the screenshots were setup, tampered with, or altered in any way. There really was a huge army of zombies that I had to defend against.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus; or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the sudden flaming ants epidemic."

Last edited by Eclectric on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:28 am 
Random Trainer

O_OEclectric Zombies and Drgons, oh my. That dragon is soooo cool looking!!! Are you about to punch him? Have you gotton to ride on the dragon yet???THAT WOULD BE THE COOLEST!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeartStudio Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtOfHeartStudi

DeviantART: http://kako-cakes.deviantart.com/ Official Website: http://www.artofheartstudio.wix.com/art ... lifeareone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:30 am 
Random Trainer

that dragon's a good guy. x3 And you can't ride him. He just stays there in that spot. x3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:17 pm 
Random Trainer

"Eclectric the Royal Guard"

Attachment:
mabinogi_2009_11_20_001.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:42 am 
Random Trainer

Haha! You have Price's hair!
I have a tendency to describe hairstyles based on the first NPC I saw with that hairstyle, if they have a style available for characters.

Anyway, that's nice armor. What is it? Dustin? oo

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:00 am 
Random Trainer

Sure is. I'm wearing white Dustin, white Tioz gauntlets, and white Spaika silver plate boots.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:15 am 
Random Trainer

Eclectric Speaks to the Gold Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:39 am 
Random Trainer

Did you ever notice how Adniel has four legs and two wings on his back while all the other Storyline-relevant dragons (Cromm Cruiatch, Krumena, Legatus) have just two hind legs and two wings where their arms are?
Just kinda thought that was weird.

Anyway, I assume you finished G8? Grats! :D

Meh Siggy Site

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:15 am 
Random Trainer

This is a cut from G9, actually. =3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:42 am 
Random Trainer

It's sure been a while. I'll post a few pictures. Here's Ace and I right before we went into Peaca int. We cleared it, hehe. Pic was taken by Ace, hence the mods. x3 Still, I think this is a win look for me, lol. I'm the tall one and he's the short one

Attachment:
Ecl_and_Ace.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:43 am 
Random Trainer

Here's a screeny I took while making the Excalibur in Mabi trailer.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:44 am 
Random Trainer

Poor commoners are outnumbers.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next