It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

How well does Aura draw?
Surprisingly well 41%  41%  [ 7 ]
Decent enough 59%  59%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 17
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:16 pm 
Random Trainer

here's something I drew with the crappy built in laptop mouse:

and here's something I drew before I got my laptop:

I think I draw better with a normal computer mouse than with the built in one on a laptop.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:11 pm 
Random Trainer

look at what I'm making! It's a preveiw for a sprite sheet I'm making of my creation, Maera Kai, a fusion between a cheetah and a Platypus, but, I want to know which looks better for the body, Brown or yellow?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:57 pm 
Random Trainer

I'd say brown.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:33 pm 
Random Trainer

*Blows Dust off the thread*

Sweet Brothers Grimm in a Giant Robot playing Cardgames on Motorcycles in Space! It's been forever since I updated this thing....

Anyway, I got drawings, and a lot of them.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Okay, The one's in color were colored in Paint.Net. And I had to take pictures of each drawing with my phone. Anyway, here is what each one is:
1.Broken Doll
2.A Battle Scarred living Teddy Bear in a Kilt with an axe and Button Eyepatch. his name is Steveos.
3.The Black Mist. I've drawn her many times before, so this is the most recent version.
4.Broken Doll2, I've come to call her Clockwork.
5.a little old Shopkeeper who shoots at shoplifters with her cannon body. I call her Granny Kaboom.
6.Jasper, and his little sister Alyssa.
7.The Villainous Prideful Arondight, and her true form, a short sixteen yearold.
8.Sir Bel. A Monstrous warrior with no memory of who he was.
9&10.Solyo, a warrior with killer yoyos, and a fan of old Tokusastsu shows like The Original Kamen Rider.
11.A lady knight with a very large sword.
12.An adventurer with an outfit based of Cloud Strife's, minus the giant sword.
13.A Partial Dragon, his pet Chicken, and the Black Mist.
14.A five year old Cat girl, my attempt at drawing something cute.
15.Glenn Hans Invidia, a demonic prince with no shirt and leather pants.
16.Zoras
17&19.A design for a Kamen Rider based off of Zoras.
18. A grave and the adventurer from pic 12.

Wow, I think I've improved, haven't I?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:23 am 
Random Trainer

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

This is an art dump. Please tell me what you think, okay?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:38 am 
Random Trainer

Just a link this time. This is a monster I drew, I call him Barnaby. Tell me what you think of him, please?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:38 pm 
Pokémon Champion

I would have to say intresting. Almost looks like a mix of Mewtwo and Aliens and I like :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:22 am 
Random Trainer

Thanks Neo!

Here's another couple of drawings, Jester 5, a team of magical jesters fighting the beasts of tragedy and restoring the balance of theater between Comedy and Tragedy!

This doodle is based of an RP idea I put up in the RP section here that never really got anyone to sign up, but, eh, I may attempt it again someday. The reason I drew this? alot of old ideas have been coming back into my head lately, and I felt like drawing some of them. I personally love how Maku, the female robot with the cyber dragon wings, came out, and the symbol on her opponent's cape? Very, very hard to get right.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:27 pm 
Pokémon Champion

I like these. You did a great job on them.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:32 am 
Random Trainer

Thanks again Neo. If you see anything I need to work on, let me know. Anyway, here are three more drawings, that are part of a theme.

First: an old vs new for an old character called Space Captain Goeb. On the left, his original blob like design from waaaaay back in 6th grade. On the right, a design I personally like better. The hardest parts on the newer design were his feet, the coat sleeve for his blade arm, and getting his irises to resemble a diamond shape for that extra bit of alien look.

Second: an alien abduction, with Captain Goeb, Mr. Pepper, his shapeshifting first mate that looks like a pepper, and has kept his original design, and Nara White, the abducted girl. Captain Goeb is also holding the uniform for his ship's morale officer, his previous having died, and he needed to get a new one to avoid a mutiny. Of course, during the last one's funeral, some bounty hunters attacked his ship when he was about to give a eulogy infront of her family, watching by a video link, and the officer's husband. Hardest parts in this one, Nara's pose, the captain's eyes, again, and his coat. Also, this was the first thing I drew in the sketchbook these drawings are in, so that's why the blade arm looks different in this one than the other two.

I can't help but feel a good caption for this pic would be something like this:
Nara: Wh-what the heck is... GAH! ALIENS!
Mr. Pepper: Captain... you didn't.
Goeb: Hey, you and I both know the Valiant Sonata needs a new morale officer. Ain't my fault the ship chose a human gal with nice legs.

Finally: sometime after the abduction, Nara got mutated into a Lion girl with freckles. When she asked the captain what he was thinking, he calmly, and a bit smugly, he did to save her from dying after an attack, and to keep his crew happy as well. Mister Pepper is doing the wolf whistle. Hardest parts: the feet, the posistion Goeb is being viewed from, and the mantid/bird alien passing by. That thing near the beak? that's a small bug pincer. I know it looks kind of like a tounge.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:38 am 
Gym Leader

Their all very good Aura, and the storys pretty interesting/amusing too. ^_^

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:40 am 
Random Trainer

Thanks Kaida! And now that I have a new mouse, I'll be able to color and ink things in Paint.Net again, so I'll get a color pic up as soon as I can.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7