It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

How well does Aura draw?
Surprisingly well 41%  41%  [ 7 ]
Decent enough 59%  59%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 17
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:36 am 
Random Trainer

I'm in the comic? That's so nice of you, Aura! :-) Which one's me?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:47 pm 
Random Trainer

Siranae wrote:
I'm in the comic? That's so nice of you, Aura! :-) Which one's me?

You're the one with purple hair.
Astral Omega wrote:
this comic is awesome. that is all.

Thanks!

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:23 am 
Random Trainer

Ha! You used my Antelope joke! Love it :-D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:47 pm 
Egg

Hey cool art ;-D and the pokemon and that look like others...SWEET. the pichu in the jester suit is so adoreable :hearts:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:47 pm 
Egg

Hey cool art ;-D and the pokemon and that look like others...SWEET. the pichu in the jester suit is so adoreable :hearts:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:57 pm 
Random Trainer

Moragina wrote:

you realize you double posted, right? also the pokemon and the pichu jester aren't mine, the pokemon I got in IPA, while the pichu jester I got at Pokeplushies.

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:39 pm 
Random Trainer

New Art! It's a fire breathing chao! I saw it in my copy of SA2B, so I drew this for the heck of it!
Attachment:
Fire breather.GIF

Please comment!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:03 pm 
Random Trainer

Haha that's awesome, it looks great! ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:34 pm 
Random Trainer

Here is a sprite sheet of myself in Code Twilght, more to come.
Attachment:
Sprites-Aura.GIF

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:35 pm 
Random Trainer

Cute chao, Aura! On its right leg, I would have erased the top of the black outline, to make it look more attatched to the body. And the space between the legs wasn't filled black. Other than that, pretty great!

I like the sprites too. Did you make them from scratch?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:00 pm 
Random Trainer

No, I didn't. I just did a little editing. I still need to find sprites for Yoshiro and Yethrys.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:08 pm 
Random Trainer

Attachment:
Sprites-cross spirit.gif

This is the guy in Trish's crossbow.He was put in there by Zoras.And now I hate doing wings because of this guy.
And this is Zoras:
Attachment:
Sprites-Zoras.gif

BTW My brother helped with the horns.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm 
Gym Leader

Man, I am loving these sprites!

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:15 pm 
Random Trainer

This is Zombie Jenny, She first appears alive and well, but after she gets knocked down by Legode's arrow, (It was a warning shot), her boss over reacted and forced the necromancer, William, to turn her into a Zombie. Will suceeded but she was unfortunately still alive when she was turned and now she Want's to kick her boss's butt for forcing Will to do this to her.
Attachment:
Sprites-zombie jenny.gif

This is Persia, she is the reason Legode gets to talk to Yethrys. She is also Orochi's Girlfreind.
Attachment:
Sprites-Persia.PNG

Yethrys' sprites:
Attachment:
Yethrys.png

EDIT: Changed Persia a bit since since the original dress really didn't look right to me.

Last edited by auragongal on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:22 pm 
Gym Leader

Eeeee a puppy! Okay, so maybe it's a wolf, whatever. Still made of awesome. And a zombie that's still alive!? Epic stuff.

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next