It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

How well does Aura draw?
Surprisingly well 41%  41%  [ 7 ]
Decent enough 59%  59%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 17
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:37 pm 
Random Trainer

Reason for this: I got bored and It's an excuse to draw a chibi ganon, That, and this is my Idea of an Ultimate Showdown since Zelda has those Invincible Chickens and I thought: Why don't they make that a weapon? And Yes, I know Chibi Ganon is terrible looking, I was rushed when I made this. But I think the Chicken came out well, I call him Sephiroth. Why? It's near impossible to kill the sucker.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:09 pm 
Blaziken

Its a chicken! OMG!

IC - 735

ImageSunny (Togonair): Female, Attacks - Wrap, Growl, Twister, Agility Abilities - Serene Grace, Shed Skin, Holding - Nothing, Wins - 5
ImageFlara (Vulithe): Female, Attacks - Bite, Ember, Abilities - Flash Fire, Intimidate, Holding - Nothing, Wins - 0
ImageArlene (Oddchop): Female, Attacks - Absorb, Low Kick, Leer, Holding - Nothing, Wins - 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:58 pm 
Random Trainer

yeah, it's small, and yeah, it's probably crappy, but hey, I was bored and figured why not. also Bob's immortal and can't die, Thus, the "kill me sign". Augh, I suck at flames.

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:58 pm 
Random Trainer

Edit: Dang Double Post, I hate You.

Last edited by auragongal on Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:38 pm 
Random Trainer

Ibbity?, I added something new and The page shows I didn't what the heck?
EDIT: Never mind. it fixed itself. estupido forum system!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:41 pm 
Random Trainer

Say hello to the first page of that Auragon comic I mentioned, The Dragon Fighter Chronicles!
Sorena Lawrence is the girl's name, while the Blond guy is Puerto Angeles, who happens to be Sorena's boyfreind and a super genius employee who's like a year older than her, Soren'a 17 by the way. As for where she was before, It was a top secret boarding school on a seaside cliff in New Jersey. The place was funded by the government, You know that can't be good.

And Silver, Have I improved any?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:35 am 
Random Trainer

Here's number 2, where I make fun of Voltron while I prepare the heroes entrance, in other words a filler, sort of, believe it or not this is important to the story line and these guys will show up again, in a much later comic.

please tell me how I'm doing, I really need to know!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:14 pm 
Random Trainer

This is just something to experiment shading with. Any way.... This is a Spirit Dragon, her name is Koko. The blue flames around her show how old she is while the flames on her neck indicate she's full grown, She can also attak enemies with them. So, what do you guys think?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:00 pm 
Gym Leader

Wait, wait, wait.. you did all this on MS paint!?

So... much... jealousy... I can only draw by hand and edit a little in paint. And spriting.. but that dosn't actually involve drawing^^

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:08 pm 
Random Trainer

Thanks, But I still think I suck. So far The three best things I've drawn on here are:
The chicken
Koko
Zevors the Shadow hound.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:21 pm 
Random Trainer

Okay, here's a new one. This one has a few members from here in it. They are me, Kako, Astral, Saber, Opal, Zoras, Tango, and silver.

Now if you excuse me I'm going to go hide from anyone who dislikes how I portrayed them.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:14 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Hey, I'n the one with the swordie, right?
Regardless, the swordie one is awesome! Well, the others are too, of course, but swordie one rules. Awesome hair.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:15 pm 
Random Trainer

Pretty good job, Aura. Especially on Saber, that was my favorite too. Which one's you?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:41 pm 
Random Trainer

Saber Knight wrote:
Hey, I'n the one with the swordie, right?
Regardless, the swordie one is awesome! Well, the others are too, of course, but swordie one rules. Awesome hair.

yes, that one's you.
Siranae wrote:
Pretty good job, Aura. Especially on Saber, that was my favorite too. Which one's you?

I'm the one with short blond hair and a blue shirt.
Astral is the one that looks like a superhero.
Opal is the one in the goggles.
Silver is the guy with the black on his face.
Zoras has the metal thing on his face.
Kako is the girl with the wings.
And Tango is the girl with the pigtails and the eevee tail.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:31 pm 
Gym Leader

ZOMG! I'm that totally awesome blue one right!? EEEE AWESOME! *glomp* I totally want a spacey superhero costume now!

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next