It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Verities Silex
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:20 am 
Mew

My fantasy trilogy, The Verities Silex, is now available in ebook from Amazon Kindle! There are three volumes, Guardian of the Stone, Defender of the Lost, and Someone to Love. As a special offer, Guardian of the Stone is completely FREE through Friday and only $0.99 (or the equivalent if you're not in the US) after that. And you don't need an actual Kindle to get it. You can get the free Kindle reader program on Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone 7, and Blackberry. So please, download Guardian and tell your family, friends, etc. to download it too! My goal is to get enough downloads this week to push it into Kindle's Top 100 Free Books list so every download helps. And if you like it, please consider leaving a good review and getting the other books. If sales are decent, the money will be going towards the release of additional novels and the development of Aurora's Nightmare.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject: Re: The Verities Silex
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:32 pm 
Mew

If you missed it the last time, Guardian of the Stone, the first volumn of my Verities Silex fantasy trilogy, is a free on Amazon through Sunday! You can read it on any Mac or PC (with the free Kindle software), with the Kindle ap on any smart phone, or on an actual Kindle. http://www.amazon.com/Guardian-Stone-Verities-Silex-ebook/dp/B008I3NCUQ/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1356060331&sr=1-3 Please spread the word and help it get a good rank!

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.