It is currently Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:23 pm 
Egg

Its my fav book series of all time :-) Ever since this summer I've hooked.

The adventures of 6 kid who are lab escapees who have bird wings. The title is that of the main character and heroine, "Max"imum Ride and the series arcs are the "The Fugitives" and "The Protectors" There supposed to 'save the world"

Max is 14, blonde and the leader of the "Flock" she keeps everyone in line and together

Fang is a 14 pseudo-goth boy with raven wings and "strong-silent" attitude

Iggy is 14 and blind but can cook better than any of them and make bombs out of ANYTHING.

Nudge an 11 black whose real name is Monique. She never stops chattering but love girl stuff.

The Gasman(don't ask why) is 8 who has the power to mimic sound and voices

Angel, is 6 and is the Gasman's actual sister. She has the power to read and influence peoples thoughts, but is totally adorable.

Through the first three books of the Maximum Ride series, the Flock spends much of their time running from human-lupine hybrids created by the School called Erasers. Book four is mainly about the flock rising against global warming, while Book 5 is about saving Dr. Martinez from an Asian man named Mr. Chu while battling environmental pollution.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:04 pm 
Pokémon Master

I've never heard of it, but hello new member! *hugs*

My tunes :-)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:14 pm 
Pokémon Legend

I read the first book and really liked it, and have meaning to read the next few for a while now. But... I keep forgetting/I'm lazy/school is annoying :sweat:

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:35 am 
Egg

Saber Knight wrote:
I read the first book and really liked it, and have meaning to read the next few for a while now. But... I keep forgetting/I'm lazy/school is annoying :sweat:

Schools definitely annoying for me too. But because of it and all the homework I barely have enough time to read a graphic novel at home :drop2:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:08 pm 
Pokémon Champion

I can say I've read this book. Though it was when I was almost done did I realize that it was the middle book. Now I just have to track down the first one and then read the third one :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:39 pm 
Egg

yeah i got confused about that too. i realized that it was the second book halfway through, so i just stopped and read the fisrt. ;-)
i havent really liked the ending books, theyre all about global warming and pollution and everything. its just wierd. still extremely good, but its kinda unusual for James Patterson. ;-\

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:27 am 
Random Trainer

;-) Did you know theres a movie of it comeing out this year? And that James Patterson has a bunch of books that have bird kids in them? :blush: I love the Maximum Ride books. They get ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) five out of ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) .

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeartStudio Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtOfHeartStudi

DeviantART: http://kako-cakes.deviantart.com/ Official Website: http://www.artofheartstudio.wix.com/art ... lifeareone

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]