It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:57 pm 
Random Trainer

Pokemon: Giratina

Game: Emerald

Character: Luigi

Season: None.

(EDIT: Stupid me.)

Last edited by Pikachu127 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:48 pm 
Mew

Luigi is cool and all, but this is a thread for posting favorite Pokémon related stuff, and he isn't in the Pokémon games.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 am 
Random Trainer

Ibun wrote:
The purpose of this thread is to list your favorite pokemon, pokemon game, FAVORITE NON PKMN CHARACTER, favorite season of the anime, and so on. Please try to keep any arguing to a minimum.

(EDIT: Stupid remark removed because it insulted an admin.)

Last edited by Pikachu127 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:48 am 
Mew

((What that means is favorite Pokémon character that isn't a pokémon. Not favorite character from another series. Gotta remember the context of the thread.))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:30 pm 
Random Trainer

Should've been more specific, then. Oh well, new Non PKMN character is Red.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:47 am 
Egg

Hmmm....
I've never actually played the 3rd generation on gameboyadvance yet. only played that generation on computer. everything else i have played on the console.
I'm playing Black and White (Both of them! I have a friend who works in Nintendo! He was on the team that developed the games!! well, more like he's the richest teen employee there) in korean. It's been released in Korea a week after Japan or so I thought, but anyways i have both jap and kor versions of black and white (four games... but it was a gift!)
So far my favourite game is: the remake of yellow!! (the demo)
My favourite game that is actually not a demo: Any game that allows you to run without pressing and holding the b button. reference to pebble version. lol. Heart Gold!!! just tap the running shoes button on the touch screen once and voila! you don't have to touch it again!!

Top 10 "Shiny" pokemon:
Shiny Rayquaza (My friend owns one on his Soul Silver)
Shiny Gyarados (There's alot of people who spell gyarados wrong! T_T )
Shiny Rapidash (I don't own one yet, but i do have 3 shiny ponytas i will evolve soon! got them from my friend who owns rayquaza. He "chained" caught about 40 shiny ponytas and 20 shiny gastlys!)
Shiny Magikarp (i know, it's lame.)
Shiny Gastly
Shiny Ditto
Shiny Blissey
Shiny Chansey
Shiny Mewtwo
Shiny Pikachu (that knows surf and thunder tackle! took me forever to breed one!)
The Next 10:
Shiny Charizard
Shiny Charmander
Shiny Articuno
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Umbreon
Shiny Espeon
Shiny Jolteon
Shiny Eevee
Shiny Vaporeon
Shiny Flareon
Last 5:
Shiny Leafeon
Shiny Infernape
Shiny Torterra
Shiny Darkrai
Shiny Lucario

10 Favourite Teams that I currently have:
The Fire Team: Charizard(36), Ninetales(57), Typhlosion(82), Infernape(100), Reshiram(50), Flareon(98)
The Water Team: Gyarados(100), Palkia(76), Lapras(100), Suicune(40), Kyogre(100), Empoleon(100)
The Grass Team: Torterra(100), Shiny_Torterra(38), Leafeon(93), Tropius(46), Abomasnow(58), Bellosom(100)
The Lightning Team: Pikachu(100), Electivire(66), Magnezone(45), Jolteon(100), Zekrom(50), Voltolos(49)
The Ghost Team: Dusknoir(100), Giratina(78), Froslass(100), Spiritomb(100), Spiritomb(100), Shandela(65)
The Psychic Team: Lugia(100), Mewtwo(100), Alakazam(100), Wobbuffet(100), Espeon(100), Mew(100)- From Wifi 3 days ago, lucky egg and mad training =D
The Dark Team: Spiritomb(100), Darkrai(100), Skuntank(100), Weaville(100), Houndoom(100), Honchkrow(100)
The Fight Team: Lucario(100), Shiny_Lucario(100), Heracross(100), Shiny_Virizion(42)-Trade with friend, Hitmonlee(100), Infernape(100)
The Dragon Team: Reshiram(50), Dialga(70), Palkia(76), Giratina(78), Zekrom(50), Sazandora(69)
The Bug Team: Agillder(63), Yanmega(100), Denchula(41), Vespiquen(100), Ninjask(100), Shuckle(100)

My current White team(I transferred them to my White):
Shiny_Blissey(100), Shiny_Torterra(100), Shiny_Charizard(100), Palkia(76), Abomasnow(58), Shiny_Lucario(100), Shiny_Mewtwo(70)

My current Black team(I only transferred two pokemon):
Blissey(100), Torterra(100), Eshiram(50), Zekroam(50), Shandela(65), Sazandora(69)

I like this team better than my starters... hehe.

Lewis's favourite games: Pokemon Black (Korean Version.), Pokemon White(Korean version.), Pokemon HG, Pokemon SS, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon RBYG, Pokemon FR/LG/LY/HB, and all hacked versions of pokemon, zelda games, Final Fantasy games, Kingdom Hearts games, Mario games, and most nintendo games...
Louis's favourite games: Chess, Backgammon, Poker, Mahjong, Baduk/Go, Shogi/Japanese Chess, Omok, Othello/Apple, Checkers, Chinese Checkers, Monopoly, Operation, Pokemon The board game (haha, this is so 10 years ago), Trading Card games, Starcraft, Starcraft 2, Call of Duty, Sudden Attack, Counter Strike, All RTS and All FPS games.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:44 am 
Egg

Favorite pokemon? So you're on to me, eh? Well, obviously Zubat, Golbat, Crobat, Gligar, Gliscor, Koromori, Kokoromori, and Cubone. Zubat might be my very favorite, but then Gliscor calls out to me, then Crobat, then Golbat... it gets so hard to choose. I do believe Zubat's my favorite, though.

Game-wise? Well, I grew up with second gen and I've played Gold more times than I can count, but I'm not entirely sure. Beats Diamond, that's for sure.

Non-pokemon character? What, like in the anime or something? Team Rocket. Always have been, always will be. I was raised on them, after all.

First season of pokemon rocked. It was all downhill from there. "What, like a streaker or something?" "Ash, you mean a stalker!" Cracks me up every time.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:26 am 
Egg

I played almost all pokemon games and my favorite is pokemon emerald. I like them all but the 3° generation was the best generation for the games and for the show as well. The most fun games, the best pokemons and the best plot.

The first two generations with Yellow and gold games are awesome; the 4° with Platinum is great and pretty fun but i didn't like the plot and some pokemon very much; The 5° with Black is very good but the almost all pokemons are very strange and ugly. I still didn't finish the game tough.

The remakes are great too. Heartgold and Soulsilver are even better than the original games. My favorite pokemon game is Pokemon Emerald.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:12 am 
Blaziken

(( Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the board, Pattinson. Don't forget to post an introduction thread! ))

I have a certain predilection for Chimecho. It's a pretty nifty Pokémon, vastly underappreciated. And (as the Musical proves) it looks absolutely dapper in a top hat and bowtie, while carrying a cane.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:31 pm 
Egg

The best Pokemon game? Pokemon Red/Blue, hands down.

My favorite Pokemon? Hmmm... Rotom

Rotom has been one of my favorites. Just that happy-go-lucky ghost that can electrify you.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:57 pm 
Combusken

hmm....

FAVORITE POKEMON: Charizard. hey, i've transferred the same one all the way from PKMN Red, to PKMN Black.

FAVORITE GAME: Saffire.

FAVORITE NON-PKMN CHARACTER: Gary Oak. "SMELL YA' LATER!" always cracked me up while i played PKMN Red Version

FAVORITE SEASON: Either the first one, or the Last season concerning Johto. Ash looked so sad when Misty left.

Wisdom is not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:26 pm 
Egg

ok im gonna say:
favorite pokemon:bulbasaur, ivysaur, venusaur, (skips ahead about an hour) nuzleaf, shiftry, wingull, (skips ahead again) kyurem, keldeo, meloetta, genesect. basically all of them
character: gonna say... cilan
season: ALL

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:48 pm 
Shiny Shedinja

Oh, hey, It's been almost two years since I last posted here. Yeah, opinions can change over that amount of time, and that is why I'll update my list here.

Favorite Pokémon (pl.): Shedinja, Slowpoke, Mareep, Flaffy, Porygon, Beedrill, Krabby, Togepi, MewTwo, and Deoxys.

Favorite Games: Pokémon Yellow, Green, Silver, Pokémon Pinball, and Pokemon Channel.

Favorite Season: I'd have to say the first season, mainly because I really didn't watch that much after that, except for a few movies.

"Remember: Not only does crime not pay, but you don't get a health plan, either."
- Nick Brick, Lego Island

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:20 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

I might have posted here once a million years ago, but I don't remember it, so I'll make my concise post:

Favorite Pokémon (pl.): Wobbuffet will always be my favorite. So many things that I love converge in to that guy. But I do have some other favourites, and they are: Cloyster, Glalie, Banette, Camerupt, Dragonite, and Aurorus. So...no points for guessing my favourite type.

Favourite Non-Pokemon character: I'm always a fan of cool old guys in fiction, and so it should come as no surprise that I love Blaine. Oh, you were expecting Pryce? Well I do love Pryce, but Blaine is riddle themed, and that's awesome. And Blaine is a much snappier dresser, too, which helps.

My favourite game was probably saphire. That was certainly the game that I had the best experience with, anyway. So I'm very much looking forward the remake. I liked X and Soul Silver a lot also. I also like the TCG in theory, but I don't like paying for it.

Favorite Season: I'm a big fan of the Orange Islands.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7