It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:57 pm 
Egg

I'm new to these forums, though not the comic, so none of you hav seen me here before, so my request will probably come off as completely strange. I want to start over in my Y-version, using a set of Pokémon that I've prepared as eggs. I've moved everything else into Poké Bank, but it can't store items. So I was wondering if I could find someone to hold on to my Torchic with its Blazikenite for a little while. Usually I'd trade with my brother but he hasn't gotten around to buying a 3DS yet, and I don't know anyone else who plays the game... So my only real option is to ask a stranger and have faith.

Is it possible one of you could hold on to my Torchic and 5 eggs for a short time, just until I can catch 6 random critters to trade back to you? It would really mean a lot to me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:47 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

I don't mind doing that, though being online at the same time is a different story... in any case, it would help if you posted your friend code.

Also, I admit I haven't done to research here, but are we 100% sure that Pokemon Bank will let you transfer back to a different save file? 'Cause I can tell you from experience that Pokemon Stadium 2's "Bank" function... didn't. It might be by NNID... or it might be by Pokemon Trainer ID number. Before you delete anything, confirm that you can get it all back!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:42 pm 
Mew

Pokémon Bank can work across multiple save files / games. What matters is your Nintendo Network ID.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:36 am 
Egg

My code is 2681-0137-8897.

My time zone is GMT+1, so arranging a time to trade might be tricky. I should be available all Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, but I'm not 100% sure.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:13 pm 
Egg

I've gotten the help I needed. Thanks for the offer.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:52 pm 
Articuno

If you do need any more help in the future, let me know as I'm UK so I'm actually GMT, which will make things easier to arrange

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:36 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

It's true, Silver and I are both EST, so we're a bit off from you lot.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage