It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:40 am 
Pokémon Master

This will be the first thread I'll make so wish me luck. :-)

General Rules:
1. All players must post in this thread to participate, I'll accept up to 16. Please post your FC, in-game name, and game name (D/P/Platinum).
2. The two battlers up for battle must set up a specific time to battle, if one cannot make it, please notify the opponent.
3. You may record battles, but please post your Youtube channel. :-)
4. All battles are Single Battle, Level 100, Voice Chat OFF.
5. In a tie battle, I will decide the winner. But if I cannot do that, I will allow an additional battle.
6. NO profanity on this thread or PM. I will disqualify any participant with any form of profanity. I'll allow use of the word "noob" but please don't overuse it. :-)

Pokemon Team Rulez:
1. Hacked Pokemon/ Pokesav'd Pokemon are banned. Please notify me if you suspect someone of hacking.
2. Uber Legendaries are banned. The following Legendaries I will allow.

Not banned: Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Latias (Latios is banned), Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Cresellia, Heatran, Shaymin (land forme only), Jirachi, Celebi, Phione (Manaphy is banned), Garchomp

3. Any item is allowed. But the following items are banned: Choice Band, Quick Claw, BrightPowder, Soul Dew.

How to register:
1. Simply post your FC and Name here, and give a best time to contact.
2. Post the Pokemon you will use in your team too.
3. Have fun. ;-)

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:45 am 
Pokémon Master

Name: Hikari

FC: 0259 6590 0513

Game: Platinum

I record btw. ;-)

Team: Yanmega, Hitmontop, Gyarados, Bronzong, Electivire, Ursaring

Trophy Case:

Last edited by Metalheadz on Sat May 30, 2009 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:17 pm 
Pokémon Master

Er, this is kind of...sudden. We usualy say ahead if we're going to have a tournament so everyone can prepare. Plus we don't double post around here.

That said, no, I'm not in. I'd die.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:25 pm 
Pokémon Master

Gardialvoir wrote:
Er, this is kind of...sudden. We usualy say ahead if we're going to have a tournament so everyone can prepare. Plus we don't double post around here.

That said, no, I'm not in. I'd die.

Well... It's my first day here on the new forum. Sorry if I broke any rules. I'm only curious, why don't you wanna join?

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:27 pm 
Pokémon Master

Simple. I'd die. My pokemon arn't that great and have a pretty average move set.

Besides, a matche without voice chat would be kind of boring.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:17 pm 
Combusken

Location: Dwelling currently in the time warp. (Yes, I AM jumping to the left)
I would, if I had my DS right now.

Or my Diamond.

Damn, I had just got them max EV and DV'd as well. >.< That took HOURS.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:20 pm 
Mew

I don't particularily mind if you want to run your own tournament. And double posting is ok in some situations. This one, for example, I don't mind too much. Though, I will say that it's rather odd to join a forum a then just go and announce a tournament right off the bat, before even introducing yourself to anyone. But if you can get enough people who want to participate, go for it. I'd consider entering, but I just don't have the time right now.

And, while it's not that important, I have to point out that Garchomp isn't a legendary. I also find your banned item list a little odd, but whatever. Your tournament, your rules.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:30 pm 
Pokémon Master

Josiah wrote:
I don't particularily mind if you want to run your own tournament. And double posting is ok in some situations. This one, for example, I don't mind too much. Though, I will say that it's rather odd to join a forum a then just go and announce a tournament right off the bat, before even introducing yourself to anyone. But if you can get enough people who want to participate, go for it. I'd consider entering, but I just don't have the time right now.

And, while it's not that important, I have to point out that Garchomp isn't a legendary. I also find your banned item list a little odd, but whatever. Your tournament, your rules.

Oh yeah, Garchomp isn't legendary, of course. But it is banned and considered uber in most places such as Marriland and Smogon.

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:11 pm 
Pokémon Master

Why not. I'll edit my info in when I find my DS.

My tunes :-)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:45 pm 
Pokémon Master

Cheezdude wrote:
Why not. I'll edit my info in when I find my DS.

Thanks, hope you find it soon. :-)

Trophy Case:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]