It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:00 am 
Mew

So they've done primary colors, precious metals, and gems. What's next? What's left? Pokémon Paper and Cardboard? Plastic and Rubber? Make your guesses here...

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:06 am 
Pokémon Master

Trebble and Bass? Sea and Sky? No wait, that was the plot of ruby and saphire. Uh, Concrete and Asphalt.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:06 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Valor and Wisdom, of course. Then Master.

But seriously... I'm pretty sure I heard at one point that they didn't plan to make any new Pokemon. We're nearing 500 and that's good enough for Nintendo, so... I'm not sure if we can expect any more normal instalments of the Pokemon series, at least not for a long time. Maybe they'll finally release that Pokemon MMO people have been waiting for...

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:29 pm 
Gym Leader

Don't you remember those times in Elementary school when G/S/C just came out, and everyone made jokes about the next pokemon games. "It's going to be Diamond, Ruby, Emerald, Saphire, Pearl, and other shiny stones!" Ah, the irony.

"Rebirth" and "Awakening"? "Lithium" and "Beryllium"? "Cobalt" and "Argon?" "Topaz" and "Jade"?

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun
IC as of 6/7/09: 737

Signature site, how original!

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:45 pm 
Mew

I suppose they could start going through the periodic table...

I can't really imagine them not making any more new pokémon. Though I'll admit that there's certainly plenty of them already. I'd love to see a MMO though. Either way, considering the amount of time there's usually been between new main series pokémon games, and how many of them are remakes, I doubt we'll be finding out any time soon.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:01 am 
Pokémon Master

I believe the question isn't what the next game set is going to be, but rather what legendary Pokemon are they going to use? I mean, in Diamond and Pearl you can basically capture God. What do you do after you've done God? For that reason, I would not want to be a Pokemon executive right now.

Also, I pray every night that the next Pokemon game will be an MMO. (it would be freaking AWESOME!!!) A Left 4 Dead or Half-Life 2 MMO would be more awesome, however. And now I'm getting off-topic. Ummmm...

Driving with a yellow dog, I95.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]