It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:46 pm 
Mew

Pebble Version has gotten pretty far into the story. Brendan and May nearly have their 7th badge, the showdown over the legendary Pokémon is rapidly approaching, and both the black suit guys and the codename guys could run into each other (and/or Brendan and May) at any moment. That guy in the dark's plans seem to be approaching their goal as well... So, let's hear your craziest guesses as to what's going to happen in the future of the comic. It can be related to any or all of the things I just mentioned, or something entirely different. Note that I'm going to be judging your theories based more on humor than how accurate they are.

One entry per person (feel free to make it fairly long and detailed if you want). You have through Sunday to post your entries here.

First Prize: 30 Points
Second Prize: 20 Points
Third Prize: 10 Points

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:21 am 
Articuno

My theory is time travel!

The guys in the Black Suits are actually Brendan and May and there friends from the future (now)!

The plans are to travel back in time and get Latios and Latias so we can legitimately have there mega evolutions in the X and Y now!

There plans with Mew....clone it again so there is more than one Mewtwo so you can have Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y in one game!

They also plan to get a Hoenn remake by reminding everyone in the future how awesome Rub and Sapphire was and how a remake would totally fit in with X and Y!

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:13 pm 
Shiny Shedinja

Well, that's a fine idea Shauni, but mine involves something a bit more radical. Aliens.

You see, that guy in the dark room is really an alien looking for Mew, as Mew is the first original Pokemon, and wants Mewtwo because it is so highly evolved in terms of Pokemon. That way they can experiment on it, combine it's genes with it's own alien race, and become the most powerful species in the galaxy.
Those guys in the suits are just following Brendan and May around so they can get Mew to a safe place so it isn't taken by the aliens. Kind of like Men in Black, but without Will Smith.
Brendan and May have no idea how deep into this whole thing they are. After they defeat the 8th gym, or possibly after the Elite Four, they will be transported up to the alien mothership, Mew in tow, and have to battle their way out of there for their lives. The Men in Black guy will follow them and take down the aliens once and for all, giving Brendan and May a safe ride back to Earth, obviously by taking an emergency escape vessel, like in the first Star Wars movie with C3PO and R2-D2.
Once back on Earth, they will then become friends with the Men in Black guys, get a whole bunch of money from the government for saving the galaxy, and be the best Pokemon trainers ever, like no one ever was.

You see, in the end, it was aliens all along. It's so obvious when you look back at it. The sign are all there.

"Remember: Not only does crime not pay, but you don't get a health plan, either."
- Nick Brick, Lego Island

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:00 pm 
Mew

Well, note a whole lot of entries to chose from, but anyway...

30 Points - Poison
20 Points - Shauni

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:23 am 
Articuno

Yay I came second!....out of 2...lol lastie

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]