It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hey! Again!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:03 am 
Blaziken Level 100

Hello! Again! I'm back after a nice hiatus to enjoy Pebble Version, have fun with games, and annoy Saber and everyone else...errr...I mean have fun with everyone!

I've changed much since you've see me last! I'm a pretty big brony, got myself involved in several fandom projects, gotten my self in several parts of the fandom, and also saving up for Pokemon X, can't wait!

I've also started making music, mainly trance. It's ok, yet a lot of work, but it's really fun!

What have you guys been up to?

Post subject: Re: Hey! Again!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:13 am 
Mew

Hey, nice to see you back! I think the biggest news lately has been Silver and Colly's engagement.

As for me, the past few months have been pretty normal. Just wrapping up winter vacation right now before returning to Florida to teach spring semester.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:27 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Well, I didn't want to make a big deal of it, but I also got engaged. Either way though, good to have you back!

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:58 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Well yeah, but my fiance's a member of the forums too~

Anyway. Welcome back, grassaquil. It's a shame you couldn't have come back a couple weeks earlier! You just missed the week of randomness, and it was pretty slow this year.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:35 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

No kidding! I got third place for TWO POSTS. TWO.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:03 pm 
Egg

Just gonna jump right in. Hello! I'm Meltic and I'm still very new to the forums

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:17 pm 
Random Trainer

Josiah wrote:
I think the biggest news lately has been Silver and Colly's engagement.

Stevenson wrote:
Well, I didn't want to make a big deal of it, but I also got engaged.

Whoa, what?! Congrats to both Silver and Stevenson! :O

Also hi Grassaquil. I just got back, too, due to Silver's apparently-now-annual summons from DeviantArt. xD

Not entirely sure if this is necroposting, since it was over a month since the last pre-KotF post. But putting congratulations in the Saying Hi thread without context felt kinda odd. >_>

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:35 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Well, it's either gonna be an annual DeviantArt summons, or you've gotta give me some other means of contact. Pick your poison. And say hi to Poison Wing, while you're at it.

And yeah, me and Stevenson are engaged! I won the race 'cause I proposed at Madoka instead of waiting for Christmas like SOME people. And by "some" I mean "a lot". A whole mess of my friends went and got engaged this Christmas. But thank you for the well-wishes.

And this is fine, the forums are generally rather slow so just... post wherever.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:06 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

I know nobody is reading this, but for posterity's sake...Silver and I are engaged, but not to each other.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage