It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hey! I'm GhostedRebel!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:42 pm 
Egg

Hey all.

Big pokemon fan here, not really sure WHAT pokemon "pebble version" is, and I don't really want to?

I'm just here to discuss Pokemon with fellow fans and to have a good time! :)

GhostedRebel

(most people call me Ghost!)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:47 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Well hello! Pebble Version is a sprited webcomic by our very own Josiah (who you should also note is the admin here). It's a parody of R/S, and it's very, very long. We... don't actually discuss it here very often, even though the whole forums are centered around it... but you should check it out if you get the chance.

You will find a handful of decent general Pokemon discussions at least... and we used to do some mini tournaments, but that hasn't happened in a long time. Why hasn't that happened lately, guys? We should really do that more.

Aaaanyways. I will now practice juggling my assistants: Super Hot Dog Man, Poodle, and Lampshroom! Don't be alarmed if I drop them - it's all part of the act!

...Or at least pretend it is, should that happen.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:48 am 
Blaziken

Go ahead and search "pebble version" in Google, pick the first link, and have a good time!

DSJASADKFJLA Silver...!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:55 am 
Mew

Welcome to the forums! I'm Josiah, the guy in charge. Please look around and enjoy your stay.

It has been a long time since our last tournament, hasn't it? I think the biggest problem was trying to schedule matches around everyone's schedule. Well, maybe we can do another one later this year.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:44 pm 
Pokémon Master

Greetings new bloke, I'm Doodleshark; local "guy who only posts every other week". Have fun and don't be put off by the lurkers.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:49 am 
Pokémon Champion

Hi and welcome to the crazyness known as the Pebble Version Forums.

Now if you excuse me...

*hogties Silver to a wooden stick*

*builds a open pit fire*

*starts to roast Silver with the help of Poodle*

Should be done by breakfast time.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:09 am 
Pokémon Master

*adds some spices to Silver* Lampshroom, pass me the paprika!

G'day! I'm Metal, the hard rocker of the forums. I might be a bit overwhelming from time to time, but I'm really easy to get a long with. Hope your time on the forum works well for you!

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:36 am 
Random Trainer

Well hello there GhostedRebel! I hope you don't mind if I call you Stevie for the duration of this post.

The Pebble Version forums are an awesome place, Stevie. The comic itself is awesome as well. I'd highly recommend it.
Everyone around here is pretty chill I'm sorry I just lost my train of thought I think it's that one over there I'm not quite sure I know I should have gone to college to be a train spotter like my grandpa said but what does he know he can't even remember the price of butter well he can't remember much these days but I guess that's just what time does to you I personally hope that it doesn't happen to me at least not to an inhibiting extent I think there's food out there that you can eat that helps your memory I'll probably look into that on second thought probably not I'll probably forget about this later.

I hope you enjoy your stay here Stevie!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]