It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:44 am 
Gym Leader

Ok, So this thread is here so you can post your Age, Gender and Preferred Nickname or anything else you'd like to share!
Obviously NOTHING IS MANDATORY, but it would be nice at the very least, your preferred NickName on the fourms so that we can call you what you want us to call you, instead of something that you don't. :P
Please stick to 1 post per person, This is not a welcoming thread, and I don't want random conversations cluttering this, so please, oh please just post once...
For and example, here is my stuff:

I am: 14. (As of Nov. 13th)
I am a: boy.
and My nickname is: Winter

There you go, now lets get some helpful info down for the newbies :D

EDIT by Josiah: As a note, this thread is just to post your name, age, and preferred nickname if you want to avoid people getting them wrong. This thread isn't intended for general introductions, you can make your own intro thread for that. Also, there is no need to post in third person as many people have done (it was part of a game going on a long time ago).

Last edited by Winters Rage on Wed May 14, 2014 12:33 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:14 am 
Blaziken

AuraKnight67 is male. AuraKnight67 does not wish to telll his age, and if AuraKnight67 had a nickname, AuraKnight67 would be using it instead of typing out AuraKnight67 evey time AuraKnight67 wants to speak in third person.

((AuraKnight67 will edit this later if anyone is confused over what AuraKnight67 is saying))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:05 am 
Random Trainer

I'm BionicleMandi121. Also known as Mandi. NG seems to enjoy calling me BM instead. As you may be able to tell from my name, I am female. I am a resident of the USA and am currently attending college. More information can be found at my siggy site.

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:51 am 
Random Trainer

;-) Kako would be female,I don't if most people know that Kako is a japanese females name or not. My age?..............Um lets say I act 14 <.< Don't what eveyone to know I'm 17 O.O Oops. Nickname is Kako Cake. I got this nickname from my yahoo 360 family who so nicely dub me this. Please don't eat me like they did. (smiles happily)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeartStudio Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtOfHeartStudi

DeviantART: http://kako-cakes.deviantart.com/ Official Website: http://www.artofheartstudio.wix.com/art ... lifeareone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:14 am 
Gym Leader

And this one is Poik and old enough to be in college. Other than that, you don't really need to know more about this one for now.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

Last edited by PoikSpirit on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:36 pm 
Pokémon Master

WS is 14
WS is male
WS loves Samurais
WS loves D. Gray Man
WS loves the Steelers and the Patriots
WS loves Kobe and D-Wade
WS is a 50-year old living in his basement (just kidding)

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:24 pm 
Mew

Name: Josiah
Prefers to be Called: Josiah
For More Information See: Pebble Version

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:51 pm 
Random Trainer

Nab is Nab. Born on the autumnal equinox (the day of equal length between night and day before night becomes longer) of '89, putting Nab currently at 20. Nab is male. Nab may also be called Stretch, Nabisco, Retnab, and Grandpa Cadbury because apparently Nab reminds all of his IRL friends of an old butler.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:42 pm 
Gym Leader

Kaida is Kaida
Kaida is Female
Kaida is currently 19 and awaiting her 20th B-day.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:00 pm 
Pokémon Master

Cheezey objects to this topic.

*edgeworth*

My tunes :-)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:28 pm 
Gym Leader

The judge says : "Overruled!"

Phonox is a human. Phonox lives on the earth. Phonox is aged at 0-500 years. Phonox has given you a very descriptive image of Phonox. Phonox says it's not that hard to figure out how old Phonox is.

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun
IC as of 6/7/09: 737

Signature site, how original!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:03 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Phonox wrote:
The judge says : "Overruled!"

Phonox is a human. Phonox lives on the earth. Phonox is aged at 0-500 years. Phonox has given you a very descriptive image of Phonox. Phonox says it's not that hard to figure out how old Phonox is.

Saber Knight approves this message.

Saber Knight, however, will tell the world that she is indeed a girl, just to clarify as she has been thought to be a boy on many occassions. And, if one sticks around here long enough, one would be able to pick up what grade Saber is in, and therefore her approximate age, which is why she won't just blatently leave it here. Saber will also not disclose her name.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:59 pm 
Gym Leader

Male, Capperroff (nickname)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:41 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Silver is Silver.
Silver's nickname is Silver.
You can call Silver Silver.
Silver is old enough to vote, but not to drink.
Silver is definitely old enough to drive, though police-cops have pulled Silver over for looking too young...
Silver's gender is hermaphrodite.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:37 am 
Blaziken

I must admit, this thread is extremely humourous when the people posting post in third person.

It also seems that NG has decided to entitle me with the nickname "AK"