It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 2:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:09 pm 
Pokémon Master

Holy snapples! I was browsing the depths of the internet here tonight and ended up back here on good ol Pebble Version Forums, so I decided to try to log in for giggles and first attempt I got in!

Sorry Josiah, I haven't read your comic in ages ;_; I still love pokemon with a passion, just most of the webcomics I read now-a-days are a little more 18+ . . . . .

A little update on my life! I am trying to be a writer! I spent four lovely years writing a thick-ass novel I am trying to get published. I am not officially married but I've been with my man for eight years and we consider ourselves married. I have two wonderful black furry children. Moss the cat and Max Power the dog.

To everyone else; Hello! I am Celebifly aka Opal. I also go by Civet online as well but I still go by Celebifly here and there ^^ I use to be the Queen of the game section until I vanished . . . .but I decided, what the heck! I'll poke my head in and say hi!

HELLO!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:40 pm 
Mew

Nice to hear from you! It really has been a long time. Good look with the novel, though be prepared for lots of rejection letters. Unless you have connections, getting published these days requires a good bit of luck, in addition to decent writing. Of course, there's always self publishing on Kindle and such, which is fairly easy./ Though also requires some luck and/or good promotional skills.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:57 pm 
Egg

Opal! Long time no see!

This coming from another long time no see'er as well. Just randomly thought to pop in and saw she did as well. :P We should do some sort of reunion show.