It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 791 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:27 pm 
Mew

D.G.
"Super speed, eh?" the man turns, causing D.G. to dash back to his original position. "So you are on one of the other teams. Well, that makes things easier." he grins. "It's a good spin, for sure, but some of use got pretty lucky as well."

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:17 am 
Blaziken Level 100

"You just now realized I'm from another team? Wow, I used to think rocks were dumb, but you seem intent on giving them a run for their money. Since none of you seem too keen on talking how about we just get the fighting out of the way? I have stuff to do and arguing with troglodytes such as yourselves is at the bottom of my list of things to do today." D.G. sneered in the most insulting way possible, eager to provoke them into attacking him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:11 pm 
Mew

D.G.
The other team reacted all at once. A brilliant white light shone right into his eyes, making it difficult to see. He could, however, hear what sounded a bit like the laser blasters from Star Wars firing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:19 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Thinking it best not to take any chances D.G. immediately shielded his eyes and quickly moved behind them as the lasers started firing. "You fools think you can hide yourselves from me?! I'LL WIPE OUT YOUR ENTIRE SPECIES!!!" D.G. roared menacingly as he prepared a counter attack.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:35 pm 
Mew

D.G.
D.G. ran to the side, narrowly avoiding several laser blasts. He circled behind the group but his threat was cut short when he suddenly tripped and fell to the ground. Looking down, he saw that his feet had become tangled in what appeared to be a very long strand of string.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:00 pm 
Pokémon Master

Takeru hears Kako finding Chris. "Awesome, someone from the other gang showed up. Have any clue what's going on and what is your team up to?"

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:26 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

"Cursed annoyance." D.G. grumbled as he quickly pulled a pin from his infinite pin cushion and began rubbing it against the string, hoping that the friction would cause it to burn away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:08 am 
Mew

D.G.
The pin seemed to be slowly wearing through the string but showed no signs of starting a fire.

"Um, what are you doing?" one of the people, a woman, asked curious.

"For all your boasting, it didn't take much to stop you." another woman pointed a gun at him. "So how about telling us which team you're from and what clues you have?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:22 am 
Blaziken Level 100

(Wait, rubbing a metal pin sideways on the string at super speed didn't cause enough friction to burn it? Dang, what the heck is that string made of?)

D.G. merely resumed rubbing the string while replying disinterestedly: "Meh, I'm not telling you anything. If you think that peashooter of a gun would intimidate me you're dead wrong. Besides, I could just dodge the blast or disarm you with a pin before you could fire it thanks to my super speed, so why don't you answer my questions instead. After all, as soon as I get out of this I'm going to finish you all off." D.G. couldn't help but smile as he said this, his strategy was working perfectly...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:04 pm 
Mew

D.G.
((Keep in mind, you're not on Earth any more so many items aren't made out of the same materials you're used to.))

"I'd like to see you try and dodge this with your feet all tangled up like that." the woman with the gun retorted.

"Hold on." another person, a woman, said in a pleasant voice. "I'm sure there's no need to threaten him. Isn't that right?" she turned to D.G. "You'd be happy to answer our questions, wouldn't you?"

As she spoke, D.G. could almost feel her voice drifting around him. His head became cloudy and suddenly it seemed that there was nothing he wanted more than to do what she said.

((There are ways to shake off her power, but willpower alone won't be enough...))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:02 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

"I... will... TELL YOU NOTHING!!!" D.G. shouted with all his might as he grabbed another pin and thrust it deep into the open palm of his free hand. As the pain from the wound rushed to his brain he lifted his arm and slung blood towards both of the women in an attempt to blind them before he gave anything away.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:21 pm 
Mew

D.G.
The pain successfully broke D.G. free of the woman's influence. However, his self inflicted wound wasn't nearly large enough to splatter blood around.

"Seems he knows what he's doing." one of the men commented.

"Should we search him?"

"There's too many people around. If we do that or try to drag him off someone will probably notice. Just leave him. We've got more important things to do."

The group turned and began heading off to the south.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:36 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

"Oh no you don't!" D.G. growled as he took a moment to stop rubbing the pin against the string and grabbed several pins from the pin cushion between his fingers. Without warning D.G. used his considerable strength and speed to fling the pins all around the peoples feet in an attempt to pin their clothing to the ground and immobilized them (Or at the very least, hopefully startle them long enough for him to get free.) "You are NOT getting away!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:15 pm 
Random Trainer

Lets go of Chris. "Yeah these people came took our clue and left up here."

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeartStudio Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtOfHeartStudi

DeviantART: http://kako-cakes.deviantart.com/ Official Website: http://www.artofheartstudio.wix.com/art ... lifeareone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:08 pm 
Mew

D.G.
D.G. attempted to throw some pins at the retreating team. However, the pins weren't very aerodynamic failed to hit their targets. And, judging by the way they bounced off the hard ground, it seemed that, even if they had hit, even his super speed wouldn't have generated enough force to drive them into the ground.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 791 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next