It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 791 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:27 pm 
Mew

Soon enough, the time for the Earth Team's next round arrived.

"Welcome back!!!" Hostly called with his usual amount of excitement. "It's time to send off another batch of teams for Round 4!!! There's something special about this round so, just to make things a bit more interesting, we're not going to let any of the teams competing know who they're up against. So, let's shield the competing teams!"

Without warning, the Earth Team found their part of the stands surrounded by a dark sound proof barrier. After several minutes, the barrier dissapeared and they were ushered to the stage.

"And now, it's the Earth Teams turn to spin The Wheels of Fate! Let's see what they'll get!!!"

Attachment:
Round4.png
Round4.png [ 110.25 KiB | Viewed 3941 times ]

((Ok, it's time for everyone who is taking part in this round to post your rolls for The Wheel of Stuff and The Wheel of Powers (in that order). If you're not sure how, see the Getting Your Stuff entry in the How the Game is Played thread. You have until the end of the week to do so. If you haven't posted your rolls by that time, your character won't be in this round. However, characters who sit the round out can continue to post in the Lounge thread.))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:48 pm 
Pokémon Legend

"Ooh, ooh, I'll go first!" Mickey said cheerily, dashing over to the wheels. "Lesse.... 85 and 5!"

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:29 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

D.G. walked up to the wheel. "I guess I'm next!" He said as he spun. "Looks like I got 71 and 21."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:36 am 
Gym Leader

"Me next." Kaida said as she walked up to the wheels and spun them first. She spun the wheel of stuff first and got 91, then proceeded to spin the wheel of powers and got 89.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:02 am 
Random Trainer

Sees alot of people spining two weels. "Eclectric D.S look weels." Walks over to the first one and spins it and gets a 22. Then spins the weel of power and gets a 2. "This reminds me of the Weel of Fortune."

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeartStudio Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtOfHeartStudi

DeviantART: http://kako-cakes.deviantart.com/ Official Website: http://www.artofheartstudio.wix.com/art ... lifeareone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:13 pm 
Blaziken

Richard spun the wheel, not expecting great thing, knowing his luck. "100! He exclaimed with surprise. Then, spinning the other wheel, he was very surprised. I got 70! He said in excitement.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:03 pm 
Random Trainer

Sira took a breath. Alright. Let's see what I get. She took hold of a wheel and spun it. Okay, 62. And...16.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:27 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Let's go, then..." Takeru spins the wheel. "57 and... 87?"

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:49 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Zanther headed for both the wheels and siently spun a 33 and 26.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:07 am 
Gym Leader

((Aww crud, I almost missed this....))
"Well, I guess I'll give it a try..." Chris said as he walked over to the wheels, gave the Wheel of Stuff a big spin and got a 29. "Hmm... interesting.... the Wheel of Powers... I wonder how that works..." He thought to himself, then walked over to the Wheel of Powers and spun a 68. "Ok, well, that was easier than I thought..." He said.

Last edited by Winters Rage on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:55 am 
Random Trainer

Eclectric spun the wheel of powers and got 3. He then spun the wheel of stuff and got 19.

"The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus; or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the sudden flaming ants epidemic."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:25 pm 
Gym Leader

Oh, 27, and..... 90

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:10 pm 
Gym Leader

Tod, still puzzled about the current situation, reluctantly stepped up to the wheel and spun it.

"9 and 26." Tod stated.

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun
IC as of 6/7/09: 737

Signature site, how original!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:57 pm 
Mew

((Meant to update this every day but I got busy... Anyway, since there's so many, I'll do some today and then finish up tomorrow. BTW, feel free to post you reactions to what you got if you want to.))

"Alright!!!" Hostly yelled. "It looks like Mickey will be getting The Spork of Supreme Awesomeness and the power of Gender Bending!!!!!!!"

A large (about two feet long) golden spork dropped into Mickey's hands. A moment later, a sparkly light surrouded her. When it faded, she felt rather odd. Looking over at a conveniently placed mirror, she was shocked to discover that she'd turned into a male version of herself ((same hair color, eyes, general height and build, etc)). She also had the feeling that she could switch between his normal self and this form whenever she wanted.

"And now for one of the new comers! It looks like he's gotten an Infinite Pin Cushion and the power of Super Speed!!!"

A pink pin cushion with several dozen pins stuck in it dropped into D.G.'s hands. A yellow glow briefly surrounded him, leaving him feelling incredibly fast.

"Ah, another one of our favorite team members! Kaida will be getting a Decidedly Dangerous Bazooka and the power of Super Sexiness!!!"

Kaida was nearly hit on the head with a large powerful looking bazooka. But, despite its size, it was surprisingly light. Before she could examine it more closely, she was surrounded in sparkly pink light. Her body felt a little different when it faded. Looking in that same convenient mirror, she was shocked to see that she now had a much more curvacious figure, perfect face super model like smile, and long shimmering hair. She was still recognizable, but looked like'd she had the world's most amazing make over (and a bit of cosmetic surgery).

"And the new girl gets a bottle of fine wine. This round's vintage is a Rhennacan special blend from the summer of 78 and can be ordered from your nearest Portal Panic store! She'll also be receiving the power of Glowy Eyes!"

A bottle of wine fell slowly into Kako's hands. Turning towards the mirror, she noticed that her eyes now had a bright golden glow. It was a little creepy to see in the mirror, but didn't seem to affect her vision."

"It looks like there's a lot of new faces today! And wow, what a spin! He's going to be getting a Pocket Knife of a Million Uses, available from the Portal Panic store, while supplies last! That's sure to come in handy! Looks like he's also score the power of Absolute Silence!"

Richard reached out and caught a small pocket knife. Despite its size, it seemed to have an incredibly large number of blades and other tools built into it. Far too many to examine on stage. A rush of wind also surrounded him. When it faded, it left him with that feeling that, should he will it, he could walk, jump, or do nearly anything without making a sound.

"Oh, another new girl! She'll be heading out with and Indestructable Thimble and the power of Super Sense!"

A small silver thimble fell into Sira's hands and she suddenly found herself able to sense the presence of everyone within aproximately ten feet of her, whether she could see them or not.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:51 pm 
Random Trainer

"WOW!" Kako yells happily and blinks. "Thats so cool." Blinks again.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeartStudio Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtOfHeartStudi

DeviantART: http://kako-cakes.deviantart.com/ Official Website: http://www.artofheartstudio.wix.com/art ... lifeareone

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 791 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53  Next