It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:56 am 
Mew

EVERYONE

"Actually, with that tux I was kinda expecting you to dance the flemenco." one of the nearby faries said in response to Gary's comment.

Unfortunately, the dwarf with the mallet was currently smashing the nearest filing cabnets in an attempt to get to the fairies, and didn't hear Gary.

Kaida ended up pulling Troy off balance and both of them fell down in a heap...but not until after she managed to knock over the big filing cabnet (which the guy with the mallet hadn't gotten around to smashing yet). It fell onto several of the startled dwarves, appearantly knocking them out. The faries took the oppertunity to break away from the dwarves and fly over to where everyone else was.

However, there were still four dwarves standing between the Humans and Faries and cabnet 683, the hammer guy, gun guy, and bazooka guy included.

"Alright," the bazooka dwarf leveled his weapon, "hold it right there. You're going to tell us everything you know about the clues and the portal right now or I'll shoot."

"And if that isn't enough to convince you," the weaponless dwarf stepped forward, "behold my POWERS OF SUPREME INTIMIDATION!!!" he said the last part in a very intimidating voice was giving everyone an equally intimidating glare.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:05 am 
Gym Leader

"Um well I think I remember some of you from befor and This doll said asile 278. But aparently theres an asile 278 on every floor so Troy and I began searching all the floors in asile 278. But then we met up with the rest of the team and we were going to go to floor 2 to check isle 278 because we haven't checked there yet. And then we met the faries and them you guys came along, and now we've made a hug mess after I promised the security guard that I wouldn't make any more messes after the first time I met up with you guys." Kaida rambeled as she backed slowly towards the middle of their group, her eyes continuousely darting back to the bazooka guy.

That spikes you when you pick it up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:39 am 
Mew

((Crap, forget I needed to post. Sorry.))

EVERYONE

"278, that's a start." the dwarf said. "But between both of your teams you've got to have some more info than that. Why the big interest in this floor huh?"

"The portal has got to be in that filing cabnet 683." one of the fairies whispered while the dwarf was talking. If we get just get everyone past those brutes, or knock them out, or get them to move or something, we'll can make a break for it..."

Last edited by Josiah on Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:40 am 
Pokémon Master

"Hm... I think I have an idea." Troy whispered to one of the faries, "What's an insult that really gets a dwarf angry? I can use my powers of voice throwing to, eh, start an argument between the dwarves."

Last edited by Doodleshark on Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:09 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"I've got this super bright flashlight, which would blind them for sure, but I won't be able to get all of them at once. Should I go for it anyway?" Silver whispered to his team mates.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:51 pm 
Pokémon Legend

"I have a ball of string...what can that do?"

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:24 am 
Mew

EVERYONE

"Um... I don't know..." Shana whispered in response to Troy's question. "Maybe calling them short? You know, I don't think my Razzle Dazzle power would work very well on these guys but it might be able to stun one of them for a couple of seconds."

"We didn't get very good spins." another fairy whispered. "I mean, three of us spun Instant Flattening. What are the odds of that?"

"I have Moth Summoning." one offered.

"The only half decent items we spun are Occasionaly Explosive Silly Putty an Indestructable Thimble." another commented.

((Ok, now that you guys know more or less what everyone has (you can find a complete list of what everyone on your team's got this round in The Wheels of Fate thread), it's up to you to make a plan to get past the dwarves. Go ahead and make a plan or just try something or whatever. Once you've taken action, I'll post the results.))

Last edited by Josiah on Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:04 am 
Pokémon Master

"Hey troy, one of the dwarfs hates it when you compiment his mother. He takes it as an insult. try that."

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:54 am 
Gym Leader

"We could always try running away, loosing them and coming back here" Kaida suggested.

That spikes you when you pick it up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:20 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Or we could plug our ears while I set off the Alarm Clock of Extreme Annoyance, and then run for the cabinet while they're distracted."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:18 am 
Mew

((I'm waiting for someone to actually do something, not just talk about what they could do, before posting.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:16 am 
Pokémon Master

"I like Gar's idea. I'm going to use my powers of throwing my voice to make it so that it seems one dwarf insulted the others. If that doesn't work, plug your ears so that I can activate the Alarm Clock of Extreme Annoyance, then run like hell for the cabinet. Ready? Go!" Troy threw his voice at thee dwarf with the laser cannon. "Hey, mallet-guy! Your mother smells like elf ears!"

OOC: *Prays.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:11 pm 
Pokémon Master

"That was an insult, not a complament!" yelled Gary.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:35 pm 
Pokémon Master

Troy rolled his eyes. "Fine." Voice throwing again: "Also your mother is the most beautiful thing in the galaxy."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:16 am 
Mew

And everyone was suddenly hit by a time warp. Despite that, they managed to get past the dwarves and make it into the portal along with the faries. The Earth Team beat a group of invisible aliens in their bonus round but took a long time to do it so the faries got the bonus prize for that round.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19