It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:59 pm 
Gym Leader

((Ok, seriously, I'm kinda losing my patience with Kaida, she's been on numerous times and not posted here, and I can't just move on without her, any help with getting her to post, please!))

"Yum, that was really good!" He said, finishing off the last of his meal. "So, now where would you like to go? I'm really stuffed, I might head back to the Lounge, maybe take a nice long bath or shower" He stated in a content tone. "Speaking of which, where can I buy some clothes? I kinda don't have anything else to change into..." He asked her quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:25 pm 
Random Trainer

"I want to sleep in this room." Points to a room near a winddow.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeartStudio Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtOfHeartStudi

DeviantART: http://kako-cakes.deviantart.com/ Official Website: http://www.artofheartstudio.wix.com/art ... lifeareone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:28 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

D.G. was sitting at the computer, minding his own business and reading webcomics, when suddenly he found himself transported to a place he had never seen before. Just as he was about to ask where he was an alien appeared and explained that he was going to be a contestant on Portal Panic. The alien explained the rules and D.G. was again transported, this time to a room. D.G. took a look around the room. "Wow this place is huge..." he said to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:51 am 
Mew

D.G.
D.G. finds himself in the living area of the Earth Team suite. It contains lots of chairs, couches, etc, some coffee tables, and a large TV. There's an attached kitchen and dining room along with a hall leading somewhere or other. There's several other humans about his age hanging out near the TV.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:22 am 
Blaziken Level 100

D.G. walks over to the kitchen and grabs and a snack. Then he walks over to the others and introduces himself. "Hello, I'm D.G. and I'm happy to meet you all."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:57 am 
Random Trainer

"So... any of you know when the next round is?"

"The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus; or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the sudden flaming ants epidemic."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:17 am 
Random Trainer

Sira turned away from the television and looked over towards the new person. Hey, I'm Sira. Nice to meet you. What's D.G. stand for?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:11 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Zanther, understandably tired, headed to his room not noticing all the new Earth players around and crawed into bed (in his boxers) and fell asleep.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:28 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

"D.G. is short for Dan Gray." Said D.G. as he took a seat nearby. "I hope the next round starts soon, I just got here but I can't wait to start.""

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:33 pm 
Gym Leader

((wow, lots of activity... just none. from. kaida.))

Chris sighed, "Well, now that we're full, I might just head back to the suite, you probably want to go look for your friend... Sanlon, was it? So, I guess we shall be parting ways for now..." He said as he walked out of the extremely dark restaurant into the ''day light''. "Ow.... great.... now my eyes hurt...." He stated, blinking a bunch, after his eyes adjusted he started to look for the elevator, then, parted ways with his new-found friend. "Good luck! Hope you find your friend soon." He told her. "I wonder if she will find her... This place is so big and all....." He wondered quietly to himself as he slowly walked away from the zoned-out girl after giving her a light hug. "The food was good, thanks for taking me!" he said without turning around, holding his hand in the air. He then arrived at the elevator, pressed a button, as the elevator doors opened he stepped in and put brought his fingers to the number pad, then cursed at himself for not remembering the suite's floor. "I might as well go ask the front desk and do some exploring then..." He sighed to himself then pressed '1'.

((Tell me if I went too far with the elevator bit, I wasn't sure how far I should have gone and all, so tell me if I should edit it and cut out certain parts or something J., thanks))

Last edited by Winters Rage on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:31 pm 
Mew

Chris
((Walking back to the elevator was fine. You can usually return to somewhere you've been before without trouble...unless I decide to jump in and say that something specific happened on the way.))

Chris arrived in the lobby. It was extremely large and fancy and full of alien of all shapes and sizes who were lined up at various desks to check in and out. Doors led out into a grassy area filled with paths, trees, and all sorts of exotic plants. A nearby signed noted that the pools were also in that direction.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:42 pm 
Gym Leader

((*sigh of relief* oh, thank goodness, I was hoping I didn't go too far ahead.))

"Hmmm... Big." He thought to himself, then walked over to the front desk, looked around for a spot that didn't have any people then rang the bell to call the 'person' there. "This has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever done..." He grumbled to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:50 pm 
Mew

CHRIS
A clerk (who looked something like a large hovering piece of blue broccoli) floated over. "Can I help you?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:54 pm 
Gym Leader

((wow, two posts :D))

"Um.. yes, can you tell me what floor the earth team suite is on? I kinda forgot..." He said shyly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:35 am 
Mew

CHRIS
"Of course." the alien pauses for a moment. "It's on floor 583."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next