It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Character Creation
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:56 pm 
Gym Leader

Name: Chris
Text Color: A shade of Red (FF4040) *Changed from orange to*
Appearance: slightly higher than shoulder-length, straight, black hair, bangs pretty long, but somehow always are to the left, but still covering his deep, blue eyes. Wear: baggy long pants, and a gray, long sleeve hoodie, always has the hood over his head and the sleeves which seem a bit too long for his arms so his hands are hidden, approx. 5'4''.
Personal Possessions: My laptop, my DS plus games, rubix cube, fake -gray- cat ears, pencils, sharpener, and notepad (in a backpack)
Skills: yellow belt in karate, good sense of direction, can actually hack a computer or any other electronic, doesnt need to sleep for over 36-48 hrs, due to long hours of gaming.
Bio/Personality: Extremely shy, loves nekos >.> <.<, some-what to very clumsy, has a good sense of direction, loves to draw, loves animals, highly intelligent in mathematics, history, and science, but hates language/grammar and spelling, usually tends to be at the back of the group, loves his computer and anything electronic, he never leaves anywhere without one or the other, unless harm might come to them, he is usually a picky eater, but will be happy to eat something small, like chips usually (Nacho Cheese Doritos are his favorite) but when hungry, he could eat a whole cow (so he says), his black hair usually covers his deep blue eyes, while his hands are almost always covered, even while gaming, has a slight addiction to sugar. He will also tend to not sleep until he collapses. He is very protective of his electronics and if anything of his is damaged or missing he doesnt speak and becomes very withdrawn until it is found, although he really wants to make friends, people tend to stay away from him, sometimes he will go days without talking and at times he can become very withdrawn. He is also somehow very skilled in computers and cooking, although he is a bit lazy at times, and virtually hates physical exercise of any type, if anyone needs him to do anything he never gives up until it is finished.

*Finished indefinitely*

Last edited by Winters Rage on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 11 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:27 pm 
Mew

Approved, once you choose a text color. Just pick a color box. If you wantt to avoid what active other players are using, you should probably avoid blue, light blue, pink, purple, and gray. Also, you can't use black as that's the generic NPC color. Pretty much anything else should work though.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:33 pm 
Gym Leader

i choose one, and gave it a name, is it ok? i used FF8000 (no not the game, lets just hope it doesnt get that high though)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:45 pm 
Mew

Approved. I was going to say that you can start posting in the Lounge now, but you already have so I guess I don't need to.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:53 pm 
Gym Leader

lol, yea, sorry ^.^' should I post my abduction?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:44 pm 
Mew

Since you're already out and talking to everyone else, you don't need to worry about it. But you should assume that, when abducted, you were given a brief overview of what Portal Panic is and what you'll be doing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:52 pm 
Gym Leader

what ever happened to Siranae? I though she was gonna join >.>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:11 pm 
Random Trainer

Siranae had an away game today, and yesterday had a huge assignment on the Great Depression.

But, now I'm here, and with my character's info.

Name: Sira
Text Color: This Blue Color It's #0080FF
Appearance: Medium height, tan-ish skin, long curly brown hair put into a pony tail, brown eyes. Wearing a green Volcom shirt, blue sweatshirt, tan shorts, brown sandals.
Personal Possessions: Watch, rubber bracelet, ring, sinch-sack containing sneakers, soccer shorts, shirt, socks, cleats (basically, what I wear and what I bring to soccer. So, I'm getting abducted on my way there.)
Skills/Lack thereof: Good at soccer, so is accurate when kicking something with her foot. Training also makes her fit. Has a large compilation of random facts (did you know a toucan's beak is made of the same material as a human nail?). This knack for remembering useless things also extends to movies, which she will quote often. She is extremely horrible with math.
Personality: Tries to be friendly, and can be nice to the point of being a doormat. Worries a lot about what people think of her. Says sorry a lot. Asks a lot of questions. Takes things very seriously. Talks a lot, sometimes to the point of incoherence, and hates it if no one listens to her. Always speaks her mind, which sometimes isn't a good thing. Is very argumentative and will go to great lenghts to prove she's right. (Ask my siblings. Whenever we're arguing about something I'll pull out my laptop and look it up, no matter how menial.) Likes to draw, read books, and play videogames (DS). Likes to be active, but is lazy with her schoolwork (big procrastinator). Likes to laugh, and does so very easily.
Sorry about all the fragments. I wasn't really sure how to word it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:25 am 
Mew

Approved. You can post about your abduction in the Lounge. If you want to see some example of old abduction posts, check The Pre-Game Show thread.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:34 am 
Blaziken

Name: Electro
Text Color: Kyorge blue
Appearance: Tall (6"2'), Blonde hair, rather plain. Wears a red t-shirt and denim shorts.
Personal Possessions: Watch (digital), USB, Poliwhirl figurine.
Skills: Reletively smart, knows a lot about pokemon (don't know who that helps, but whatever)
Bio/Personality: Electro is a rather shy, stubborn guy who dosen't take many things too seriously, but is dead serious when they do. He likes to joke around sometimes, but at others, he just likes to be alone and ponder life's many questions. Rather mysterious, no one knows the real Electro, apart from Electro himself. Electro likes to make friends (although, it takes him a while for him to warm up to people). He is also not a big risk taker.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:58 am 
Gym Leader

AuraKnight67 wrote:
Name: Electro
Text Color: Kyorge blue
Appearance: Tall (6"2'), Blond hair, rather plain. Wears a red t-shirt and denim shorts.
Personal Possessions: Watch (digital), USB, Poliwhirl figurine.
Skills: Relatively smart, knows a lot about pokemon (don't know who that helps, but whatever)
Bio/Personality: Electro is a rather shy, stubborn guy who doesn't take many things too seriously, but is dead serious when they do. He likes to joke around sometimes, but at others, he just likes to be alone and ponder life's many questions. Rather mysterious, no one knows the real Electro, apart from Electro himself. Electro likes to make friends (although, it takes him a while for him to warm up to people). He is also not a big risk taker.

I can see myself getting confused between Electro and Electric.

Also 6"2' at 14? That musta been one hella growth spurt.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:40 pm 
Mew

While unusual, it's not impossible to have someone that tall at that age (my one cousin probably came pretty close). Since we do already have an Ecletric in the game, a different character name would be nice, but I won't force you to change it. You're doing to need a different text color though, we've got way too many shades of blue already. Perhaps a green, orange, or purple?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:20 pm 
Gym Leader

oh, I also noticed from some of the earlier posts in the lounge, that BFC (I think it's him, maybe someone else) has I think my exact same shade of red, should I change mine as well, or is it ok?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:28 pm 
Mew

Since BFC isn't active right now, it's ok.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:42 pm 
Blaziken

yeah that's why I don't use Electro much.

I'll just go with AuraKnight67, and this green, if that's okay.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next