It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:22 pm 
Random Trainer

"Well, that makes us even, because I have never seen anything like your's before either.", Rune smiled. He then closed his eyes and mentally ordered the shuriken to launch themselves at his opponent. All of them made sure to specifically avoid targeting any vital spots on Thane's body.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:44 am 
Mew

Unsure of how effectively he could use the force against so many tiny objects at once, Thane began slowly backing away, using his blaster to shoot down any shuriken that he could while his light saber blocked the ones that got too close. While he couldn't stop every single one, a took some hits, he was managing to avoid any serious damage.

((Thane is stepping back and to the side as he shoots and slashes the shuriken. He's basically making a bit of a circular route, his intention being to end up near Rune.))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:39 pm 
Random Trainer

Each one of the shuriken that was deflected retreated back to Rune's side. Slowly, his katana was reforming itself. The shinigami was oblivious to Thane's tactic, even though he was keeping an eye on him.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:12 am 
Mew

As Thane drew closer to Rune, he suddenly did a back flip, using the force to enhance his physical abilities, and landed behind the shinigami. As soon as his feet touched the ground, he lunged at his opponent, hoping to catch Rune and force him to yield before his weapon had finished reforming. He was also hoping that putting Rune between himself and the remaining shuriken would slow them down enough to allow his tactic to work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:03 pm 
Random Trainer

Rune saw Thane flip over him but he was a little slow in turning around to counter whatever attack was coming. His katana still hadn't completely reformed, which reminded him that there were still some shuriken targeting the Jedi. He couldn't block and the shuriken wouldn't strike him, though they would have to go around him to get to Thane. The shinigami stopped mid-turn. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his opponent lunging at him.

There was no way that he'd be able to block with only half of his weapon reformed. So instead of waiting to be hit, Rune closed his eyes and used another shinigami move. The Shun Po, or Flash Step. It allowed Rune to seemingly disappear, which also allowed the shuriken to directly target Thane again. Rune reappeared some number of feet away, unharmed.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:34 am 
Mew

Thane certainly hadn't been expecting the disapearing trick. He managed to throw him self to the side just in time to avoid crashing into the remaining shuriken. PIcking himself up, he used his light saber to and blaster to pick off the rest of them. "So, it seems you're not out of tricks yet."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:17 pm 
Random Trainer

Rune waited as the last of his shuriken returned to him, and finished forming the katana. He then looked over to Thane, a slightly nervous expression on his face. "Yeah... Um, sorry about that... I probably shouldn't have used that move. I'll try to refrain from using it again.", he said.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:05 am 
Mew

"If you know a technique, there`s no reason for you not to use it." Thane replied. "Feel free to fight in any way you prefer."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:03 pm 
Random Trainer

"Well, if you say so...", Rune consented. The fukutaicho then dashed to the side and arched around to go at Thane again, katana brought up for a strike.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:29 am 
Mew

Thane opened fire with his blaster in an attempt to halt Rune's charge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:55 pm 
Random Trainer

Thane's tactic worked, as Rune was forced to stop his charge and fend off the blaster shots with his katana.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:14 am 
Mew

Thane continued shooting. Interstingly, about every other shot hit the ground around Rune's feet. Soon there was a roughly circular scorch mark surrounding his feet. Still firing, Thane attempted to use the force to pick up the chunk of ground Rune was standing on.

((This is a favorite trick of Thane's, the point is to knock Rune of either his face or feet. If Rune suspects something, you can have him move before Thane actually gets the chance to use the force.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:01 am 
Random Trainer

(This is fun. -^ ^- Who knew a battle between a Soul Reaper and a Jedi would be so interesting?)

Rune was far too busy trying to fend off the rain of blaster shots and thus, failed to noticed the ring of scorch marks surrounding his feet. He was oblivious to what Thane was planning to do next.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:03 am 
Mew

Thane suddenly used the force to violently pull up the loose ground beneath Rune's feet. He immediately followed it up with a charge, hoping to catch Rune off balance and off guard, forcing him to submit.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3