It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:53 am 
Gym Leader

As if he though I'd be dumb enough to be affected by such an obvious attack on my cybernetic arm...oh well. *He sighs* "Well if you put it that way..."

After the surge didn't seem to short-circuit the arm at all Ryan began to perfectly avoid every attack directed toward him, suddenly giving a quick poke to each of Josiah's limbs that sent shrills of pain down his spine as the bones within his limbs turned shattered into many fragments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:02 am 
Mew

The attack did hurt, though it didn't have anywhere near the effect Ryan seemed to think it would.

"I told you before," Josiah gritted his teeth, "you don't know how things work here." He canceled his transformation and Ryan found himself gripping empty air as Josiah appeared a short distance away in his normal form.

However, he was only there for the barest instant, reappearing a moment later behind Ryan, once again in his transformed state. "Well, if one spear at a time isn't enough..." Ryan suddenly found himself in the center of a sphere of spears. They struck at the same time. Though it was like the previous Heavenly Spear attacks, these spears struck them remaining in place, attemping to prevent the wounds from healing. A moment later a Mecha Overdrive struck Ryan from above while a Legioniarre come from below. The two collided, creating a super powered implosion with Ryan in the center.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:15 am 
Gym Leader

After the implosion there was nothing to be seen anywhere, everything seemingly having vanished in the destruction.

*Pokes Josiah's head from the side with a metal baseball bat* "Yo what's up?"

Or not. Josiah suddenly find himself teleported into the middle of a nearby sun, his wife's lifeless husk also brought along for good measure, but being on the outer crust of the sun instead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:20 am 
Mew

For some strange reason, Virgo's body remained where it was.

Josiah reappeared near one side of the battlefield a few moments later. He was still in his transformed state but he looked hurt. "Ok, I admit it," he called angrily as he used a healing move to undo some of the damage he'd taken, "you are the undisputed king of cheap moves. Even Sally wasn't this bad."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:04 am 
Gym Leader

"You call me cheap because you do not understand how I can survive all of this, or how I can take you into a sun so easily...well since I did give you many chances to stop yet you only kept stubbornly trying to hurt me instead of considering my sensible offers...what am I supposed to think of that?"

He smiled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:45 pm 
Mew

"You want the long list or the Cliff's Notes?" Josiah growled. "You seem to keep forgetting though that you were the one who started all this. See, I, and most people for that matter, don't just violently attack others without warning because of a perceived insult. Doesn't make me particularily inclined to trust you either."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:34 pm 
Gym Leader

"Being the son of a bunch of chaos shaped into a woman, I am not most people...but I inherited part of my father's short fuse when it come to loved ones...yes, only part of it." *Chuckles* "Don't try to lower yourself though, you're a pretty good fighter despite your apparent lack of physical attacks. These multiple elements make you versatile indeed...wait...I forgot to revive your wife, did I?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:01 am 
Mew

"I have physical attack, just didn't think they'd do much good against you." Josiah commented. "And that, isn't neccessary." Virgo's body disapeared and Virgo appeared near Josiah, looking unhurt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:23 am 
Gym Leader

He rubbed his chin while looking at Virgo, visibly pondering. "Interesting...I'm either getting rusty or she had a trick up her sleeve."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:56 pm 
Mew

"Admittedly, the trick was more his than mine." Virgo indicated Josiah. "Thanks for annoucing your move before you did it, by the way. Probably wouldn't have had time to pull it off otherwise."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:41 am 
Gym Leader

He bowed respectfully. "It was only fair to observe the tradition of one who watch japanese animation shows, however it does reduce the efficiency of...everything you do I'm afraid. Oh yes I almost forgot, physical attacks are what hurt me the most...which isn't very much, but at least my nature doesn't repel almost everything aimed at me this way. *Grins* Being half-chaos half-order can be...weird at times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:11 pm 
Mew

"I can imagine." Josiah replied. "So... If we're done here maybe we should head back down to the ground."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13