It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Josiah VS Sally's Wraith
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:36 am 
Gym Leader

The process of rebirth...can be a very difficult hardship for souls who keep their memories...though their body starts as a blank slate...thus trapping me in my new self until I can only awake periodically...except on very special occasions for my family...I promised them...I won't interfere with their life anymore...but...what can I do...beside wait...God...you who have been so kind to me...please do not punish me...for wanting to give a man a fair fight at last...

Last edited by Shadowman on Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:12 am 
Mew

"Tell me again why you wanted to come here?" Josiah turned to Virgo as Midnight Wing flew high above the Cap-Cannon desert.

"I already told you we needed a change of scenery, we haven't left the island for ages."

"That I agree with, and I would have suggested a vacation on my own in another day or two now that we finally finished all that work. What I meant was, why here? It's just desert as far as we can see."

"Well, no one we know has been out this far before, this part of the desert hasn't even been mapped out. You never know what we might find. Besides, I have a feeling that there's something out here..."

Josiah nodded, knowing that her feelings were usually right. Peering ahead, he could see a spot of green on the horizen, which soon grew to reveal a large oasis, complete with a small lake, trees, and all manner of greenery. "Let's stop up there for a while, Midnight Wing could certainly use a break and it'll be nice to stretch our legs."

"No arguements here." Virgo replied as they headed towards the ground.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:27 pm 
Gym Leader

Thank you...I...I think I see...a plain around me...no...there's a small lake...maybe...a desert? Everything is so wavy...I need to focus...get my bearings back...

Sally appears as a slight distortion in the air in front of the oasis, hir movements showing confusion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:57 am 
Mew

Meanwhile...

Josiah and Virgo, who had been exploring the oasis, both looked up at the same time.

"Did you sense it too?"

"Yeah. There's something strange in that direction..."

The pair set off towards the area where Sally had appeared.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:04 pm 
Gym Leader

Both notice a small splash in the water, as if something human-sized fell in it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:48 am 
Mew

"Careful." Josiah pulls out a card. "Go Aquaticia! Take a look in the lake and let me know what you find, but be careful." The mermaid nodded and dove into the water.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:55 pm 
Gym Leader

By looking in the oasis your monster could find a half-incorporeal naked tigress woman with three tails that seems KO but soon sparks to life and swims up as if she was drowning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:03 am 
Mew

Aquaticia swam over and helped the woman to the surface.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:18 pm 
Gym Leader

Fire...my lungs are on fire! I need air...sweet air...

The woman that Aquaticia helped soon surface with a large breathing, the head of the tigergirl looks familiar even if her eyes are closed. Her body looks slighty hazy like one would be if they looked at a dream or a mirage.

Finally! The freshness of...wait...I don't feel my chest filling...am I...half-dead? No...

She shake her head rapidly.

I'm not some kind of undead...I think my soul took a semi-physical form...that's it...and since I never seen daylight in it...

Then she open her eyes briefly and shriek as the sun pierce them, the effect being equivalent to being in the dark too long then having a flashlight shoved in your face.

"OW! I hate being right!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:56 am 
Mew

Josiah returned Aquaticia and looked uneasily at the figure. "Sally?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:30 pm 
Gym Leader

She instantly looked down, not because Josiah called her, but because that sun was quite bright. While doing that she swam slowly toward the edge of the oasis in his direction.

"My eyes hurt, it's a more important matter than my name!"

Last edited by Shadowman on Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:48 am 
Mew

Josiah looked over at Virgo and shrugged, unsure exactly how to react. "Uh... Sorry but I don't think there's much I can do about that. I'm pretty sure I didn't pack any sunglasses."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:52 am 
Gym Leader

She closed her eyes again before pushing herself up from the edge of the water to climb on the sweet ground where both Josiah and Virgo could see a heart-shaped hole where her actual heart should be.

"Wow...I'm dripping wet."

She shook herself dry like a dog would, despite not being anything like one.

"Much better! And can't you just poof some sunglasses? I though you were this world's god...right?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:41 am 
Mew

"God?" Josiah looked a bit taken aback by the question. "Guardian maybe, but I'm definately no diety. And on that note, I can't 'poof' anything."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:13 pm 
Gym Leader

She looked rather confused by his statement.
"You...can't teleport? But...you're so strong...how can you not know such a basic thing???"

(She's not insulting him, she's really that confused)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next