It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:27 am 
Mew

"You know," Josiah groaned and surveyed the unfamiliar landscape in which he had just arrived, "I really should have figured that a dimensional portal made by a demi-goddess of chaos was bound to send us to the wrong place every now and then."

"Well, there's not much we can do about that." Virgo replied. "It's not like we have our pick of dimensional portals to use."

"Very true. Well, the portal should reopen sooner or later so we might as well explore a little until we can get back to Orca."

((Shans, Josiah and Virgo inadvertantly ended up in your character's world so I'm going to let you go ahead and choose whatever type of battlefield you want. Just describe the area a bit and have your character show up. Instead of attacking Josiah immediately, it'd probably be better to talk a little first and then we can get a friendly battle going. Although, I suppose that depends on your character's personality.))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:54 am 
Random Trainer

Shinu (ya, that's his name ;P) was walking through the forest, "*sigh* Well, I hope nothing weird happens THIS time, unlike last time" he said, remembering his encounter with Sally. He approached a waterfall and saw 2 unknown figuers standing on the other side of the river. He decided to follow them, jumping from tree to tree above them, seemingly unnoticed.

(and yeah, keep the battlefield in the forest, around the waterfall area. By the way, my characters just watching in the trees nearby, so... notice him or something ;P)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:15 am 
Mew

Josiah and Virgo were strolling leasurly through the forest, not moving too far from where they first appeared. "I know you're up there." Josiah called out as he continued to walk. "I really hate it when people spy on me so how about you come down? I'll make you come down if I have to but I'd prefer that it didn't come that."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:23 am 
Random Trainer

"Damn it!" he said, jumping down from the tree "Anyways, who are you? And why are you here? Do you know what the word trespassing means?" he continued, bombarding Josiah with questions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:46 am 
Mew

"Of course I know what trespassing means." Josiah replied, unphased by the rapid fire questions. "Why, do you own this forest? Cause I didn't see any no trepassing signs."

"I'm very sorry if we're trepassing." Virgo gave Josiah a look, indicating that this wasn't the time for smart alec comments. "This might or might not sound strange but we were...um, teleporting and ended up here by accident so we decided to look around a bit. We'll only stay until our portal reactivates and we can return home, it shouldn't be too long. Oh, and my name is Virgo, nice to meet you."

"And I'm Josiah. Monster trainer, gamer, adventurer, etc. How about you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:35 am 
Random Trainer

"Shinu, hired mercenary." he replied, "And by the way, I don't own this forest but, the person I work for does. And he doesn't take this kinda thing lightly. But you seem like a nice guy so, I'll let you stay here until your portal comes." he continued. He circled around the two for a while, "What kind of world do you guys come from anyway?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:01 am 
Mew

"It's called Orca." Josiah replied. "People there trap monsters in cards like these," he held up one of his cards, "and raise them, train them, and use them in battles. There used to be a lot of trouble with some really powerful boss type monsters leading armies and trying to take over but my friends and I finally took care of all them so things have been pretty peaceful lately. How about this place?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:52 pm 
Random Trainer

"Well, at the moment there are 2 countries at war, and people like me who belong to neither of the countries are hired to perform tasks. I was sent here to kill a spy for the opposing country." he replied, "Anyway, about those monster card thing. Mind showing me?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:04 pm 
Mew

"Sure." Josiah held up a card. "Go Hell Fire!" a large black and red wolf like creature appeared on the ground in front of him. "This is Hell Fire, he's a fire type monster."

Last edited by Josiah on Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:36 am 
Random Trainer

"Woah! Never seen anything like this before" he said, examining the monster, "So, what happens when he get's killed? Do the cards disappear?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:35 am 
Mew

"Actually, it's nearly impossible to kill a monster once its been trapped in a card. Typically if they take too much damage they're returned to the card and can't be summoned again until they're healed."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:21 am 
Random Trainer

"Interesting..." he said, he walked up to Virgo, "Have you got monsters too?" he said to Virgo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:09 am 
Mew

"Actually, I am a monster." she replied. "Although not a normal one. I was originally one of Moen's army of Zodiac Legends although I was created differently from the others and my personality ended up being...well, it's a really long story..."

"Yeah, long and complicated." Josiah jumped in. "To put it simply, she's a humanoid type monster. They're kind of rare to begin with but Virgo is special, in more ways than one. In many ways she's far more human than monster."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:35 am 
Gym Leader

*Poof in* "Sorry for interrupting but what Virgo meant was that she used to be evil. I'll be on my merry way now. *Poof away*"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:37 am 
Random Trainer

"Eh, well your not evil now..." he said "and dang... that chick is stalking me now... *sigh*..." he said under his breath. "Anyways, you have no idea how annoying that person is" he remarked. He drew his sword and stuck it into the ground, "How about a battle, since your stuck for a while" Shinu said "I need the experience... never know when i'll be facing one of these monster things in future."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next