It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Sally VS Shin-Kun
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:45 am 
Gym Leader

Deep inside of hir home, a certain hermy tigress was bored. Shi felt that the lady named Artemis was a challenge for his avatar...but did not offer many opportunities to get rid of the boredom that was gnawing at him...so she resumed hir sight upon the multiverse, looking for another talented fighter...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:38 am 
Random Trainer

Shin-kun was walking through the desert "*sigh* Why did they have to make me do this job? I hate the desert, there's like, NO WATER!!!" he yelled in frustration. Just then sand blew in his eyes "Grrrrrr!! Damn sand..." he cursed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:25 am 
Gym Leader

An evil grin spread across the face of the demigod, filled with desire to tease and anger the man shi saw.

A large bucket full of clean water appeared in front of Shin-Kun, yet the moment he reached for it, the very tasty-looking beverage shuffled away from his grasp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:07 pm 
Random Trainer

"Come out!" he said, after chasing the water a few meters "I know someones there, I can sense you!!". He wasn't in a very good mood at that moment, who would be, given a mission no one wanted, in the place he hated, then o be teased by some unknown force.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:50 am 
Gym Leader

The bucket promptly hopped away from the man while a child-like voice came from it. "Waaaaah! Mommy! The big evil man is trying to drink me!"

Shin-Kun heard a cough from behind him, a very large bucket of water at least 4 times bigger than him stood impressively.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:03 am 
Random Trainer

"Tell me I'm dreaming!!" he sighed, "Meh, I guess your a summoner of some kind. Don't underestimate me, I've already slayed many of those!" he drew his katana and took on a fighting pose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:14 am 
Gym Leader

(If you can't tell, Sally is purposedly trying to piss Shin-Kun off. Why? Shi does it for the lulz)

Both buckets quickly vanished and were replaced by what seems to be a woman merged with a tigress, wearing a somewhat loose t-shirt and equally baggy pants, the woman simply poked Shin-Kun's nose and giggled.
"Oh really?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:12 pm 
Random Trainer

"Ya, really!" he said "What do you want!?!" he said, starting to become irritated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:32 pm 
Gym Leader

"Where would be the fun in telling you that?" is her answer before she giggles and poke his nose again, apparently delighted he don't react to it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:45 am 
Random Trainer

"Baka..." he mutters "Stop doing that!!!" he said, melting the sand underneath Sally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:51 am 
Gym Leader

Sally simply float above the now-quick sand and look down upon Shin-Kun.
"You're so totally like, hot, except not...or can you do better than this?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:12 am 
Random Trainer

"Mirror flash!" he said, as a flash of light came from his hand, hitting Sally without inflicting damage. Now with the copied floating ability he flew up to Sally and attack with his sword.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:02 am 
Gym Leader

Shi nimbly avoid any and all blow directed at hir with an unnatural grace, only using the minimum movements needed to avoid the deadly blade from each of your strikes.

"You can't even fly without help?!? Poor thing...well at least your swordplay is good, nice style to it...looks very..." At this point shi simply extend hir finger and block the sword with it, offering supernatural resistance. "Oriental..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:06 am 
Random Trainer

Shin-kun landed and ejected the ability "Kuso..." he cursed. He jumped up and threw his sword at Sally. Having it return to him afterwards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:18 am 
Gym Leader

The tigress wasn't very threatened by the sword that was thrown at hir, which shi simply catched in midair to place a spell that will make it's holder speak english before throwing it at the sand in front of the samurai, the blade almost completely vanishing in the burning rocks with only the hilt remaining visible.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next