It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Nirak vs Daisuke
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:32 pm 
Gym Leader

Nirak wandered through a forest, grumbling to himself. "Stupid R2 unit. Ends up crashing me on this unknown planet, and makes me lose my lightsaber." He said, looking down at his side at the strange weapon he had found earlier (A katana). He sighed and continued working. "Where's all the technology..."

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:14 pm 
Random Trainer

A kunai bit into the earth near Nirak's feet, making him hault in his tracks. "You are not from this land. A foreigner, an intruder perhaps. I don't really like the looks of you...", said a voice from the trees. Daisuke jumped down from a branch, landing a few feet from Nirak. "I hope you carry no evil intent." He swiftly drew five shuriken from his leg holster.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:40 pm 
Gym Leader

Nirak knelt down and picked up the kunai. "More strange weaponry." He said, examining it. Completely ignoring Daisuke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:29 pm 
Random Trainer

Daisuke now had an anger vein in his forehead. "Baka!! Don't ignore me like I'm not here!", he said, throwing the shuriken in his hand. Nirak then found himself pinned to a tree by said shuriken.

(It was at least four that he threw.)

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:52 am 
Gym Leader

(Um, no offense, but I'm gonna rewind your post just a wee bit.)

Merely concentrating a little bit, he held the kunai that were thrown at him using the force, letting them just hang loosely in the air as he continued examining the one in his hand. He still hadn't acknowledged Daisuke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:14 pm 
Random Trainer

(*Sigh.* That's just you making Nirak look cool. :P)

Daisuke could only stare in astonishment. His shuriken were floating in the space surrounding the intruder, as if held by some invisible hand. He had never witnessed anything like it before. "What the...? Is this some kind of new Jutsu or some kind of trick?", he asked, not particularly to Nirak. Shaking his head forcefully, he shoved those questions and his shock away. This guy was still completely ignoring him. He brought his hands together, preparing to unleash a string of hand signs. "Teme! You'd better state your purpose in entering this land, or it's time for the real attacks to begin.", Daisuke said.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:49 pm 
Gym Leader

He smirked, activating force speed. "Defend yourself." He said, as he quickly turned, and flicked it at Daisuke with an extreme speed, then he pulled out the katana and charged toward him, running with intense speed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:56 pm 
Random Trainer

Daisuke barely managed to dodge the kunai, and he still recieved a nick in his clothing from the small blade. He then was forced to draw another kunai and block the blade of a katana that the foreigner was wielding. The other man's speed was almost overwhelming, but Daisuke managed to keep up with him without much trouble. It was now obvious that the other man did not carry good intentions.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:10 am 
Gym Leader

"Care to see something 'nifty'?" Nirak asked as he brought his free hand up. It began cracklign with force lightning. He brought his hand up towards Daisuke's chest, going to shock him directly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:34 am 
Random Trainer

Daisuke saw the lightning crackling around the man's hand and he quickly made the decision to dodge it. He jumped back, allowing the blade of the katana to slice into his shoulder and avoided the lightning attack. The pain in his shoulder didn't concern him as he was merely glad he'd dodged the lightning. Strangely, it reminded him of the jutsu, "Chidori ~ One Thousand Birds," but it was different. Ah well, no time to focus on that right now. Daisuke looked up at the man, an uneasy feeling forming in his stomach.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:30 pm 
Gym Leader

"You ever fight a professional assassin before, boy?" He said, standing in his normal cocky fashion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:48 pm 
Random Trainer

Daisuke's eyes widened as he looked at the foreigner. His hand began shaking so violently that he dropped the kunai and more blood spilled down his arm from the wound in his shoulder. "N... no...", he answered, closing his eyes tightly. It was not his opponent that was causing this sudden change in Daisuke, but horrible memories that were resurfacing at the mention of assassins.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:13 pm 
Gym Leader

Nirak blinked, lowering his weapon. "... Um, now is usually the time you either run or try and fight... What are you doing?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:54 am 
Random Trainer

Slowly, Daisuke opened his eyes again and looked at the man. "...", he couldn't say anything in response. Instead, he quickly reached down to pick up the kunai and wield it again.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:34 am 
Gym Leader

Nirak merely blinked, looking to the side, then back to Daisuke. "Um. Boo." He merely said.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next