It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:58 am 
Gym Leader

The formed water elemental was around the same height as Artemis and immediately started to smash away at her with it's water fists while I started to cough blood again. "N-need to finish this..."

The avatar started to cast another arcane spell but was flimsy and unable to concentrate very well, only barely being able to focus clear enough to continue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:33 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis was still laying on the ground trying to recover when the water elemental began beating her with its fists. The water wasn't as hard as real flesh but it still hurt. Although, it also helped to wake her from her stupor and help her recover. She managed to dodge the water and stand up, grabbing her sword from the ground. With one firm strike, she sliced through the elemental.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:30 pm 
Gym Leader

The elemental's fist smashed into the ground, causing a loud crushing sound. Unluckily for Artemis the normal sword simply passed through the water without causing any actual harm to the being.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:08 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis jumped back from the elemental, fresh bruises spreading over her pale flesh. Her sword flung the droplets of water onto the grass as she moved. "Hmm, there has to be a way to defeat it...", she said, thinking about it. After dodging a few more punches, the solution came to her. She stopped and concentrated her necromancy once again. "I'll just redirect my ice attack at the water. Conglaciation!" The frost and ice surrounded the water elemental and it was soon frozen solid, an ice sculpture of sorts. This time, it could be broken. Artemis jumped up and kicked the sculpture, breaking it into ice shards.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:42 pm 
Gym Leader

((Any similarity between a water elemental and the T-1000 is purely coincidental))

As the ice shards fell to the ground they started to melt quickly due to the ambient heat, the droplets caused by this all move back together to reform the elemental in a few minutes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:42 pm 
Random Trainer

Fortunately, by the time the elemental had reformed itself, Artemis had already passed by it and was ready to fight against her true opponent. She dashed at Sally and threw a swift strike with her sword.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:40 am 
Gym Leader

Her sword aimed true and the unsuspecting Sally had the whole thing thrusted into hir belly, hir eyes opening wide from surprise. At first shi struggled to understand how this happened but then shi gripped the hilt of the sword and slowly pushed hirself away from it, hir wounds healing very quickly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:32 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis realized that she had to act fast in order to preserve the damage that she had inflicted on Sally. She called on her necromany and casted her Bone Shackle on the avatar, holding her in place. Then she stepped back and pointed her sword directly at Sally's chest, slightly above where the previous wound was healing. She had no intention of killing her opponent, after all.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:47 pm 
Gym Leader

Before Artemis could entangle her opponent she felt a mysterious force hold her in place while shi finally pushed the sword fully out of hir wound, making hir fall with a small thud. "I was careless...you win."

Artemis regained control of herself while the avatar kneeled before her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:39 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis kneeled before Sally as well, facing her. "But I didn't win on my own strength. It was the strength that you gave me.", she admitted with a smile.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:54 pm 
Gym Leader

My avatar winked at the necromancess. "Yes, but it was your own skill that brought down the equivalent of a warrior powered by a demigod."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:34 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis closed her eyes and blushed, rubbing the back of her head nervously. "Well, I suppose so...", she admitted.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:41 pm 
Gym Leader

Sally stood up and gave Artemis a nice friendly hug, maybe being too close for comfort but shi's just like that with friends. "Now go Artemis, be safe from under my watchful and snuggly eye."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:14 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis returned the hug, smiling softly. "Kay... I'll probably be seeing you around then.", she responded, giving a polite formal bow before turning to leave.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:15 pm 
Gym Leader

I waited until she was well on the way to get out of those woods before chuckling and winking to nobody in particular. "Sooner than you think hun."

I then vanished from this plane to return to my humble home.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4