It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:18 pm 
Gym Leader

"You certainly strike me as unconventional, you're a good necromancer that is female and attractive." Without changing hir tone whi switched the convo around. "Do you think you have attained your full power? Your highest potential?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:45 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis slowly shook her head. "No, I don't claim to have reachest my fullest potential... I have an older brother, who is also a good necromancer. He has attained his full potential and is so much more powerful than I am. I hope one day to reach his level...", she said, getting a determined look in her eyes.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:54 pm 
Gym Leader

A large grin formed on the face of the tigress as hir voice became a blend of male and female. "Would you like a...preview...of your full potential? Space and time matters not for me, and I wield chaos like nobody else..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:47 pm 
Random Trainer

The sword began shaking in Artemis' grip. She was caught off-guard by the sudden change in her opponent's voice and behavior. "Um... All right... I suppose...", she replied slowly.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:02 am 
Gym Leader

"Good!" Shi exclaimed before giggling and starting to weave fate in a different manner that it was intended to be, slowly raising Artemis's strenght until it was at the highest she would ever reach in her life. While doing so shi looked like shi was incanting some obscure magic of every school and element.

Last edited by Shadowman on Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:42 pm 
Random Trainer

Though her body went through no physical change, Artemis could feel the surge of power through every single vein in her body. The only noticable change in her appearance was her eyes, which had attained an eerie red gleam. The shadows that still surrounded her became more solid as her power was raised. She gripped her sword, feeling the hilt whine under her strength. "So... this is what my goal is...", she muttered, turning her eyes to her opponent.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:42 pm 
Gym Leader

A nod was the simple answer the avatar gave. "And if you prove to be worthy enough to claim it now, I will let you keep it some of the extra strenght...so eventually you will become even more powerful than you are now."

Shi clutched hir cape with hir left hand. "Are you ready?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:50 am 
Random Trainer

Artemis nodded, the gleam in her eyes still prominent. She raised her sword and the solidified shadows surrounding her became restless. "Yes..."

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:23 am 
Gym Leader

"Let's rock then." Sally grinned as shi threw hir cape away to reveal hir full body nanosuit. With hir free hand shi tossed a sharp knife to the face of Artemis, which while being incredibly fast was able to be dodged without too much trouble by the later. "I see it worked well."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:46 pm 
Random Trainer

After dodging the knife, Artemis dashed towards her opponent and attempted a strike with her sword. "Yes, it did!", she agreed, thrusting her blade down towards Sally.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:07 pm 
Gym Leader

Even though this Sally is only an avatar and is thus greatly weakened compared to the real deal, shi quickly jumped back from the slash that came dangerously close to hir chest. After the slash shi did a backflip and threw a pair of fireballs at Artemis while in the air.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:09 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis summoned the solid shadows to her and formed them into a shield, which deflected the fireballs from harming her.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:27 pm 
Gym Leader

Sally's voice resonated in the mind of Artemis. "Pong? I love Pong!"

Shi landed on the bark of a tree and immediately jumped between the tress around the human with lighting speed, keeping any attack outspeeded before slamming both fireballs back at her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:54 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis blinked confusedly as she heard Sally mention something called Pong. She had no idea what that was but she wasn't about to lose her focus because of that. As the fireballs were deflected back at her, she dispelled the protecting shadows and instead sliced through both balls with her sword. The flames faded and disappeared.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:32 pm 
Gym Leader

Much ado about nothing it seems...the poor girl obviously never heard of Pong to my slight disappointment. "*Giggles* How about this?"

Slowing down enough to be seen more than a fraction of a second I leapt toward Artemis from the woods, my right hand raised, ready to crush her skull on impact.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next