It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Artemis vs. Sally
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:54 pm 
Random Trainer

(Let's see... Artemis originally started out in a forest, so I'll set that as their battleground.)

The forest was unusually quiet. Sadly, Artemis failed to notice this. She was so used to the dead silence of a graveyard that the quiet forest seemed only normal to her. The path she was following seemed to lead her straight through the center. "I can't believe that I lost the others like that...", she said softly.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:01 am 
Gym Leader

(I feel like some newb when I read your posts...man my vocabulary suck)

Suddenly a voice ringed through the lady's ears, it sounded mostly female felt like it had the mentality of a little girl. <"Hello there Ms.Artemis, I see my ploy to get you here worked perfectly...I want you to show me your strenght, your wits and your arts...but you must be curious of who is in that tiny speck of your brain talking directly to your mind, no?">

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:17 pm 
Random Trainer

(I make you feel like a newbie...? ^ ^;; Sorry...)

Artemis held her head gently in her hands. "Well, I'm not really all that suprised by it... The spirits of the dead talk to me all the time inside my mind. Are you a spirit as well?", she asked softly, closing her eyes.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:18 pm 
Gym Leader

(Your vocabulary utterly pwn mine, that's what I meant. You also much better at sweet-spotting descriptions)

The voice's laugh resonate into the mind of Artemis. <"What is a spirit? There are astral projections of powerful men...the souls of the dead still locked into their lifeforce...and some things that are naturally what you would call a spirit. Like kitsunes for example. Tell me, oh great Artemis, what do you think I am?">

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:54 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis remained silent as she contemplated an answer for the voice in her head. "Well... I would like to guess that you could be a spirit, but I really don't think that is the case here. Perhaps I've finally lost my sanity, but then I am still sane enough to know that... or perhaps not. I really don't know what you are.", she admitted.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:42 pm 
Gym Leader

<"Silly mortal...you don't have much knowledge of the worlds isn't it? My name is Sally...I travel through time and space to seek worthy foes. Sometimes they amuse me, sometimes they don't...those who do get rewarded. Do you think you can give me a good fight young one?">

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:40 pm 
Random Trainer

There was an audible "shing" as Artemis drew her sword. "I do not know if I can... but I accept this challenge. I will fight you and try my best to give you a worthy battle.", she said, holding her sword in an offensive stance.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:52 am 
Gym Leader

<"Very well...I will send one of my avatar to fight you, let me set up the battlefield first.">

A bright flash occured in front of the eyes of Artemis, blinding her for a few moments while she was transported to another dimension. When her vision came back all she could see was an almost flat lifeless wasteland, but the air seemed oddly pure and fresh for such a desolate area. There is the odd small rock here and there but other than this there is no apparent life aside from Artemis.

A large summoning circle appears around 50 meters away from the challenger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:43 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis tightened her grip on her sword, carefully examining the summoning circles that had appeared in the vaste wasteland. She didn't really know what to expect but she had guessed that she wouldn't like it very much.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:20 pm 
Gym Leader

The lone circle soon shot rays into the sky as the creature that it brings slowly appear: an average-sized individual wearing black robes long enough to cover it's legs and arms fully, an hood keeping it's face in the darkness. The being kept looking down as the circle vanished.

"Are you my opponent?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:18 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis nodded, tightening her grip on the hilt of her sword. "Yes, I suppose I am... My name is Artemis, and I am a Necromancer.", she said, introducing herself.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:46 am 
Gym Leader

"A necromancer...interesting...would you kindly give me a sample of your spells? In return...I will remove my hood, is that an acceptable trade?"

Artemis wasn't sure but she could swear that behind the black of her opponent's face was hidden a friendly smile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:02 pm 
Random Trainer

"Um... All right.", Artemis nodded her agreement. She let her sword fall to rest at her side and held her free arm out over the ground. The air seemed to become more tense as her necromancy channeled out of her finger tips. "Shadow Succusion..." Within the next moment, a small stream of shadows welled up from the earth and formed veil around their summoner. "They won't attack unless I give them a command... That's why I called them out as an example of my powers.", Artemis said, letting her hand fall to her side.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:55 pm 
Gym Leader

The figure nodded at the small show. "Impressive...indeed I know few necromancers like you..." It snapped it's fingers and the darkness that covered it's face vanished, revealing a cat-like muzzle with orange fur and black stripes on it. The avatar then took back it's hood to show hir face to hir soon-to-be opponent, hir hair being kept rather short for a lady but being of a pure white.
Shi smiled. "You are not evil, am I correct?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:08 pm 
Random Trainer

"No... I'm not evil, though some do see me that way.", Artemis began. "But I really do try to help others and give the wandering dead a peaceful rest when I can." She kept her shadows around her.

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next