It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:03 pm 
Random Trainer

(Let's just have our battle in a forest. I'm assuming that's all right.)

Nevermore was reclining in a tall tree near a small clearing in the forest. It was night, and he didn't want to continue walking. He was cleaning the dirt from underneath his fingernail with one of his twin daggers when he suddenly heard something coming through the forest, towards his location. "Who's there?", he called.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:12 am 
Pokémon Master

"I would like to say the same. What are you doing here in the middle of the night? this place can be, dangerous" Dragon fire said as he walked past two trees to from neverrmore's right.

"uh-oh, he's in one of his moods!" Dragonete said

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:16 am 
Random Trainer

Nevermore dropped down from the tree, landing easily. He stood up straight and subconsciously spread his wings to their full length. It was his subtle way of trying to intimidate others. Also, he held both of his daggers in his hands at his sides. "Yes, I'm aware that this forest is dangerous at night. That's what makes it fun to come here, y'know?", he said, smirking.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:09 pm 
Pokémon Master

"I suggest you go home right now child. You have no idea what dangers are hidden here. Especialy ones that are right under your nose."

"I really hope you do what he says unless you want to get burnt to a crisp," Dragonete said worredly.

((could you do the first attack artemis?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:10 pm 
Random Trainer

"Do not make so many assumptions of those who you've only just met. I am no mere child. I am a creature born of the macabre. This forest is my common dwelling ground and I am well-accustomed to the dangers it holds. Now, you shall pay for your ignorance.", Nevermore said. He wielded his blades, and soared towards Dragon Fire. His wings gave him an extra burst of speed, which he used to get in a fast strike with both daggers.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:36 pm 
Pokémon Master

Dragon Fire dodged it just as fast, but not fast enough because one of the daggers scrached the paint on his face plate. "You did not do what I think you just did! Do you know how much this shade of red costs! You are going to wish you weren't born!" And with that he Drew his claws out and Charged toward Nevermore with fury.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:52 pm 
Random Trainer

"I care little for material possessions. Such things are beneath me, especially since death inevitably awaits us all.", Nevermore replied, dodging Dragon Fire's claws with an un-natural ease. He remained in close contact, however, and immediately turned to attack again.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:47 pm 
Pokémon Master

Dragon Fire blocked the daggars using his very sharp claws. "True, but that applies only for your kind. I am a robot, and will continue to receve up-grades untill, god forbid, I become obsolete. and even then I shall "live." You won't die when I'm done with you, athough you will wish you were dead." Dragon Fire then unleashed a powerfull stream of fire straght at nevermore's face.

"I can't watch!" Cryed Dragonette

((how am I doing so far artemis?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:15 pm 
Random Trainer

(It looks all right so far, just keep a close watch to make sure you don't go god-mode on me.)

Nevermore used his wings to give his body an extra burst of speed and he just barely managed to dodge the stream of fire issuing from Dragon Fire. The only thing that got cinged on his body were the very end tips of his wings. Feh, those weren't even considered wounds. As he escaped to the side, he wielded his daggers once more. "I wonder, does your kind even have a soul? Because even though my body may die, my soul will still wander this earth. I'll walk through desolate graveyards and ancient tombs of forgotten lore...", he said, trying to elicit some sort of rise from the robot.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:21 pm 
Pokémon Master

"We robots have a speacial kind of soul. I'll explane it to you. my creator/builder put a peice of his soul into me so I will have sentince and emotions. My kind of robots arnt the kind that people normaly think of, you know, monotomis, overly mechanical, so on and so forth." Right after he said this, Dragonete kicked Nevermore on the back, sending him straght twords Dragon Fire, who slashed his claws at his face and chest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:40 pm 
Random Trainer

(Woah, hold it!! You can't just suddenly make this a two-on-one fight. That's not a fair fight. I'll play through with it this one time, but don't have Dragonette enter again.)

Nevermore dropped one of the daggers, quickly grabbing Dragonette's wrist and throwing her out in front of him. She took the force of Dragon Fire's attack as Nevermore picked up his other dagger and jumped away from the two. "Hmm, that hardly seems fair. I suggest you keep your little sidekick out of this.", he said, glaring at the two robots.

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]