It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:52 pm 
Random Trainer

Ravenor cocked his head to the side, a small grin tugging at his lips. "So, you want to play a game? Let's make it a game of tennis then.", he suggested. He held his hand up, palm forward. Two of the orbs immediately returned towards Yuki, and the third one was kept in reserve.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:26 pm 
Random Trainer

"Nah..." she said childishly, "It's getting boring." she said swinging her fan, sending several cresents of energy towards Ravenor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:30 pm 
Random Trainer

Ravenor faded into a dark haze, allowing the energy cresents to be absorbed. His solid form then reappeared and he smirked. "That's fine. We'll play like kids then.", he said, casting the cresents back at Yuki. He also sent the third dark orb with them, situated in their center.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:56 am 
Random Trainer

Yuki closed her fan and shunpo'd passed the cresents and orbs, appearing in front of Ravenor and attacking him point blank with a slice of her sword like closed fan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:32 pm 
Random Trainer

Ravenor brought up his keyblade and blocked the strike from Yuki's fan. This was becoming quite annoying. He would play with the girl and then she would get bored, and the two would continue to dodge each other's attacks. No real damage had been inflicted thus far... Could this even be considered a fight? Ah well, Ravenor decided to stop musing. He parried the girl's fan and immediately threw a counter-strike.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:23 am 
Random Trainer

Yuki got hit and stumbled to the ground. "Ow..." she said to herself "Hidoi desu ne..." she said, pointing at Ravenor (basically means "your very mean!!"). She stood up "Now I can go more stronger" she said, as lighting flickered all around her body "Shunko!!" she fastened the fan on her back and dashed at lighting speed towards Ravenor, dealing several lighting fast melee attacks, while her kidou energy shot at him. (it's the attack from the show)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:59 pm 
Random Trainer

Ravenor was struck multiple times before he managed to find a space of time in which he could fade into his dark haze and absorb the rest of Yuki's attacks. He stayed in that form until Yuki stopped and jumped away from him. This time, when he regained his solid body, he didn't immediately send Yuki's attacks back at her. "You know, this fight just isn't worth wasting my time over... There is only one Yuki that I'm interested in, and it isn't you.", he said, then unleashed all of Yuki's attacks back at her. Though he had been wounded by the first few, he showed no outward sign of pain or weakness. "Even if this doesn't finish you off, I'm still going to leave."

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:58 pm 
Random Trainer

Yuki stumbled back after the blows, covered in bruises "I'm not finished yet..." she said, panting heavily. She pointed the sword and stabbed herself in the heart. (she ain't dead btw...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:54 am 
Random Trainer

Ravenor stopped, watching the girl stab herself with a look of curiosity. "What in the world are you doing?", he asked, wondering if Yuki was insane.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:00 pm 
Random Trainer

As she was stabbed, her spirit energy was violently released in all directions, leveling the village down. When the dust clear she was standing there, white robe, blood red katana with a guard shaped like a wing "Bankai..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:02 pm 
Random Trainer

Ravenor was now watching the newly transformed Yuki while clutching his arm which now had a bleeding wound on it. "I guess it wasn't as simple as a costume change then...", he muttered, grasping his keyblade with his unwounded arm.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:42 am 
Random Trainer

"Now... let's begin..." she said, sounding like a completely different person. She seemed to have disappeared, and reappeared behind Ravenor, striking him with the hilt of her sword hard to he neck, turning the sword for a stab to the chest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:19 pm 
Random Trainer

Ravenor, though partially stunned from the heavy blow to his neck, managed to quickly bring his keyblade up and block Yuki's strike at his chest. He pushed the blade away thus pushing Yuki away as well. With his arm injured and his neck now in excrutiating pain, he was in a spot of trouble.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:38 am 
Random Trainer

Yuki looked at her foe "I really feel sorry for you..." she said in a gentle, "your such a pitiful being...". She disappeared from Ravenor's view, and reappeared away from Ravenor. After a few seconds, the blows that Yuki dealt at a light speed state took it's effects on Ravenor, having slashes and cuts affect his body.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:00 pm 
Random Trainer

Ravenor's eyes widened as the numerous cuts and wounds covering his body burst open and blood sprayed around him. He fell forward, his body making a sickening sound as it hit the ground. His eyes fell closed and his breathing became nothing more than shallow panting. "You win...", he began. "But I will not remain gone forever." With that last statement, his form began to deteriorate into a dark dust which disappeared soon after.

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next