It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject: Marley VS. Rune
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:49 am 
Pokémon Legend

One day, Marley,Kusa,Rune,Bael,Yuki,Rath,Daryl, and Rai were all at the park getting pizza. Then All of a sudden, Marley and Rune were fighting over the last slice of pizza.
"If you value your fingers, youll let go of that pizza"

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:53 am 
Random Trainer

Rune was quick to draw his Rainbow Funeral, and then shot the younger shinigami a glare. "You should show the proper amount of respect to your superiors. Now, release this slice.", he warned.

(Gah, this is so unlike Rune, but it's kind of fun going out of character.)

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:00 am 
Pokémon Legend

"Superior? Im not even in a squad!!!! AND I PAID FOR THE EFFING PIZZA!!!!! But if you really want to do something as childish as fight over the last piece of pizza...."
Marley jumped back and unsheathed his Zanpaku-to.

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:06 am 
Random Trainer

"Me? Childish? You're the one who started this fight by threatening to cut my fingers off!", Rune replied. "Oh, why bother? The time for words has passed... Might as well finish this." He sighed once, before wielding his zanpakuto.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:09 am 
Pokémon Legend

Marley was getting ready to fight, when he realized that while the fight is going on, whos to stop someone from eating it? "Hey, Rune, can you put a barrier around the piece so no one else eats it? Please?"

Silver wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:13 am 
Random Trainer

"Very well.", Rune replied, holding his hand over the slice of pizza. A small dome of spirit energy was generated around the slice, preventing others from touching it. "There."

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:14 am 
Pokémon Legend

"Alright well um......You can make the first move i guess...just try not to kill me or anything.."

Silver wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:33 am 
Random Trainer

(sorry, I know it's a battle between just you to but... couldn't resist)

"Aww, no fair! I wanted the last slice!!" Yuki whined, hitting the barrier repetatively with her zanpakutou "Baka!!" she slapped Marley across the head, and walked away from what had become a battleground.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:55 pm 
Random Trainer

Rune watched Yuki leave, a little suprised by her sudden outburst. But he wasn't going to let that throw him off from the battle at hand. He looked back to Marley. "Puh-lease... I wouldn't kill you over a slice of mortal food, no matter how good it is. Just consider this battle "combat experience," since you seem to be lacking in it." With that said, Rune lunged at the younger shinigami and threw a strike at him.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:14 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Marley ducked under Rune like the matrix, then kicked off him to about 5 feet away.
Then Marley attacked whilst Rune was confused

Silver wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:49 pm 
Random Trainer

(I'm curious... Have you ever heard of God-moding? Well, you'd do well to avoid it. It's one of the things that people will hate you for. In other words, you can't just kick Rune away and then attack him the next second. It does't work like that. A simple dodge to the side or a block with your zanpakuto would have been more acceptable. Look, I'm not telling you off and I'm not mad. I just feel the need to give a little warning. Now... back to the battle.)

Rune was quick to recover and gracefully dodged under Marley's zanpakuto. He turned around and struck out with his zanpakuto once more.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:59 pm 
Pokémon Legend

(yea, i thought about something like that...i'll try to not do that. Im new to this so yeah. I knew this was a bad idea, so you could just wrap it up. And its not because of what you said, its because i just dont fell like doing this.)

The attack nicked marley's cheek. he could feel the searing pain spread throughout his face, but he ignored it and launched a counter-attack.

Silver wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:17 pm 
Random Trainer

(Oh, c'mon... One tiny mistake and you're quitting? Pick yourself up. You'll have to learn this sooner or later if you're gonna play in the RPs and the Battle section. But, if you really want me to end this, I will. I'll give you one more post to decide.)

Rune was forced to jump back and recover his stance. He was panting slightly. "... Perhaps I have grown a little soft these last couple of decades.", he said, wielding his Rainbow Funeral. "Ah well, it was about time that I got back into shape." He moved in carefully, striking at Marley from the side.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:22 pm 
Pokémon Legend

(its not because of the mistake, its because i just dont feel like doing this!!)

Marley narrowly dodged Rune. "O.K. dude, you can have the pizza! Ill just get a new one dang...." And with that, they both sat down and ate the delicious pizza, and left Rai with the bill.

Silver wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:36 pm 
Random Trainer

(All right then. Nice ending, by the way... Though it has to suck for Rai-kun. :P)

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]