It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:13 pm 
Gym Leader

Unfortunately, since this isn't Pokemon where attacks mysteriously give you the time to shout out your commands, Neo was hit by 238 of the 252 small bolts of lighting just after he said the word "come", which hurted like hell and gave him a smell of fried bacon but he was alive since each bolt doesn't do that much damage in itself.

Meanwhile, each fireball kept hitting a piece of a neovorid shell of earth which was regrown before the next one could hit it. The good news is that this particular neovorid stopped sending lighting to protect itself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:22 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Now Neo was just pissed. "Well, I think I have a way around Apco's effect.", Neo thought to himself. Neo back away and so did his monsters, though Fenix kept up it's attacks. "Fenix use Apcolipse outside of this barrior!" Fenix charged up it's attack and sent it towards the strang plant things. Soon the entire area around them for a half mile was compleatly destroyed. Not a tree left standing. The plant things themself didn't surrive either. And now Neo could see who he was now fighting. Fenix looked weakened but not as bad as it would of normally be. In fact, it would probably been ko'd. Neo returned it to it's card. Ray was still out but the barrior fell due to the attack. Neo was just glad it was able to put one up so quickly on it's own during the attack. Main reason why Fenix was hurt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:45 am 
Gym Leader

The poor little plants were now poor little ashes though neither Neo nor his cohort could see or determine the origin of the energy they detected earlier, Sally grinning wide as shi invisibly poofed on a french beret and artist clothes on hirself, a paintbrush appearing in hir right hand before turning visible and starting to draw a small bomb with a fuse sticking out of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:04 pm 
Pokémon Champion

His foe still remained hidden. Whoever it was, could turn invisable. Neo thought for a moment. Then an idea poped into his head. "Ray lets use Neo Distortion but don't launch it out yet." Ray begain to form the energy ball infrount of it. At first nothing seemed diffrent. But as the attack contiuned to charge it was begining to distort the area itself as it was drawing in it's energy. Neo begaint to scan around. Then he spotted something. Almost a human shape thing. It was hard to tell really because only bits of the air was being distored. Then the figure came into view right where Neo had though it was. "Now launch Neo Distrotion over there!" Neo said pointing at the figure. Ray sent it's charged attack at the person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:04 pm 
Gym Leader

The tigress blinked as shi felt a large energy gathering behind before it struck hir, burning away the clothes where the ball struck and slightly burning the fur below them. "...ow."

Hir paintbrush faded away as shi turned to face Neo. "That hurt...can you please not aim at poor people that paint bombs in the air?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:41 pm 
Pokémon Champion

"Well first off you shouldn't be drawing bombs that can acutally explode. Secound one of my cards is reacting to your presence and in a bad way. You see, he gets excided when someone of either great evil or power is somewhere near. And what perfect place for someone of either to be then here in this forest. Besides whatever was attacking me earlyer was probably your doing."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:03 am 
Gym Leader

Shi blinks some to Neo's claims and look genuinely confused. "Something attacked you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:22 am 
Pokémon Champion

"Don't try to play inosent with me. I could tell your arua was all over those plant things. Thanks to Zanther anyway. So why are you even here?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:16 pm 
Gym Leader

Hir tone became slightly offended and aggressive. "Are you saying I'm a plant or something? I don't like being called a plant."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:40 pm 
Pokémon Champion

"No, not calling you a plant. Was just saying that the same essence that's around you was around the plants. Mainly meaning you created them. So back to my question of why you are here."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:17 pm 
Gym Leader

"Well I...like to draw stuff...so I came here to draw. And paint. Do you want a portrait?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:19 pm 
Pokémon Champion

"Hum, now would it come to life. Apparently your other painting have."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:41 pm 
Gym Leader

Shi blinks. "I didn't finish even one painting today...I was going to do the lil bomb here but you interfered." Shi points to the half-drawn bomb that somehow managed to get almost done without any kind of canva, paper or anything for that matter: it just float in the air.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:34 pm 
Pokémon Champion

"So exacty why are you here?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:45 pm 
Gym Leader

"I am here because I was created by Fate because she wanted a daughter and I did many stuff before I got to meet her, in the meantime getting quite a few childs and achieving godhood which caused me to become bored and pick fights with random people. Or I'm here because I want to draw stuff."

The way shi says it make you unsure of hir sanity.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next