It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:03 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Neo could hardly see in the thick brush and tall tress of the Forbbiden Forest. He really didn't like being here but there were signs that this place needed to be checked out. Besides, gave him an excuse to evolve one of his monsters.

The main thing that was leading him here was the fast that Zanther's card was emitting a purple glow. Neo knew Zanther and this ment that he was excited. Something was drawing Zanther's attention and what a better place for something strong to hide then here. It still amaized Neo how much Zanther still had an influance in the world. He could still tell things going on and react, even if stuck in a card. And Neo had a feeling Zanther was going to be needed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:45 am 
Gym Leader

Sally, who mere seconds ago finished making a giant magic circle where an unfinished dungeons once was, spied upon these two characters...they were strong, but not as strong as Josiah...shi shook hir head. It didn't matter, right?

This forest would be a nice battlegrounds too...hmmm...for now shi stay hidden completely from Neo yet making faint sources of energy that Zanther would pick up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:19 am 
Pokémon Champion

(Zanther is still in his card)

As Neo got deeper into the forest Zanther's card glowed even more. Soon it was very bright. "Ok, time to show yourself whoever you are."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:24 am 
Gym Leader

Sally didn't reveal hirself to the duo, instead gathering energy in a spot not far from them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:45 am 
Pokémon Champion

"Well if you won't show yourself, I'll get soneone to do it for me. Come on out Metalmorph!"

The metal monster appeared out from it's card, taking on his young male look. "About time you let me out of that dam card. I've been needing some fresh air."

"Now is not the time. I need you to pick up any unusual arua's around here."

"Well, strange request but hey, who am I to argue?" It didn't take long for Metalmorph to pick up the aura. "Well, there is something not natural to the forest over that way.", pointing Metalmorph over to Sally's direction.

"Good, now no complaining." Neo returned Metalmorph to his card. Didn't want things to go bad from the start if he didn't have to. Neo begain to walk again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:31 am 
Gym Leader

The energy that gathered close to Neo started to be visible to human eyes, it grew and started to crackle before exploding, setting all the nearby trees ablaze.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:29 am 
Pokémon Champion

Neo quickly ducked from the explostion of energy. Suddenly all the trees were set on fire. Neo had to do something.

"Queen Ice Bird use Snow Strom to put out the Fire!" Soon the monster appeared out of it's card. The area begain to snow heavly and soon the fire itself was put out. Only real problem was now 3 inches of snow on the ground and the area was abit cold now. The monster returned to it's card.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:47 am 
Gym Leader

A small summoning circle started to get drawn on the snow in front of Neo with audible magic being at work, more and more appearing all around him at a point in which he cannot count them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:09 am 
Pokémon Champion

"Ok, just what the heck is going on here? And who are you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:06 pm 
Gym Leader

Sally had nothing to say for now as each circle created a small bush with flowers in it, the flowers slowly blinking as tentacles began to slide out of the leave. Looking at Neo they started to create a thick layer of earth around themselves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:03 pm 
Pokémon Champion

"Ok, this is just plain weird now." Neo said to himself. He begain to back away now, not sure what to expect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:31 am 
Gym Leader

After their shells were as tough as they could be, all the eyes of each bush faced Neo and started to gather energy before unleashing a flurry of beams.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:34 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Neo was glad he was agile in movement. But now he was being attacked. He had to defend himself. "Ok Fenix use Fireball on that thing!" Fenix emurged from it's card and launched a Fireball at the strang plant thing."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:18 am 
Gym Leader

Some of the earth shell of the targeted Neovorid cracked away from the force of the fireball but the flames did not have the satisfaction to lick the leaves under the earthen armor. The plant group switched from eye beams to smaller but more numerous lighting, better suited to hit moving targets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:21 am 
Pokémon Champion

Now it was getting annoying again. "Raquezez come on out and use Barrior!" Raquezez appeared and begain to cast Barrior around Neo and Fenix and itself. "Fenix keep using your fireball on that thing and the rest as well!" Fenix keept using it's attack while Raquezez's Barrior kept all attacks from reaching Neo and his monsters.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next