It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Deathjester vs. Jewelz.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:13 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

In a weird castle in the middle of a forest, deathjester was watching for intruders using the archduke's "security spheres". It was pretty boring, truth be told. I mean, the castle had only popped up about ten minutes ago, it's not like anybody was coming to investigate. But hey, he didn't get paid to question orders, nor did he get paid at all. It was while he was contemplating this fact that he noticed some kind of shiny metallic person callomping through the forest, and decided he would make the first intruder feel special by welcoming them himself. He wanted to make sure it was an intruder first, though, and not some lost blacksmith or something. So he waited.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:18 pm 
Gym Leader

The cyborg Jewelz was walking through the forest, holding a button on the side of his helmet, speaking through time to headquarters. "I've arrived at the castle. The locals confirmed everything, it just sort of appeared. I'm going to investigate now. Jewelz out." He removed his hand and looked up the castle walls, aiming up and pressing a button on his wrist, launching a grappling hook up and latching on to the wall.

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:25 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

*bamf* Said the teleport noise.

"Now now, let's not be hasty..." said Jester, who was now in a tree. "Why are you trying to get into Lord Marshall's castle? Come to think of it, how did you get here so soon?" asked Deathjester in a giggly, high-pitched kind of voice. "Because you know it's a dangerous endeavor, dearie...."

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:47 am 
Gym Leader

As quick as he could, he detached the grappling hook, turned around, and held his hands to the side, his standard weapons, his dual pistols, flew from his sides into his hands. He brought them up, aiming at the new comer. "Tell me everything and anything you can about this castle."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:29 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

"Now, I really don't see why I should do that." Said Deathjester, looking directly over Jewelz's(?) shoulder. "I think you may want to tell me why you're here...."
{{Yeah, I know, I suck. Sorry.}}

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:22 pm 
Gym Leader

"I am a guardian of the timeline. According to history, this castle never should have existed, so I have come to eliminate it." As he said this, his mask scanned the newcomer. "And according to scanners, you never existed during this time period either. Now, explain how you got here, immediatly"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:26 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

"Um...no." said DeathJester, back in to the tree. "Now, I'm only gonna repeat myself once more, you should get out of here, before I have to do something real ugly." he held his knees and giggled.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:20 pm 
Gym Leader

"I can not. You have till the count of 3 to comply. 1" He started.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]