It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:25 pm 
Gym Leader

"Awww, my little plan failed...almost, but you're still no match for me despite Ultima Rainbow. I must also add that the name look very very very effeminate." I laughed at Josiah.

"Also, since you were the one to say I'm going to die, I win by default. So make your shots count young fool."

Meanwhile, my other self with Virgo pouted at her.

"That wasn't really nice to ruin my setting...popcorn?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:32 pm 
Mew

"I never said anything about killing you." Josiah replied. "Beating you up is another matter. Shadow Pain!" A dark mist surrounded the woman, casting the blind, poison, and paralyze statuses. Without waiting to see if they'd worked, Josiah launched another attack. "Static Surge!" he cried as he hurled a large ball of electrcity.
((If you don't remember, Static Surge explodes either on contant on when it nears the target.))

Meanwhile, Virgo decided to try and get some information. "Who are you? And why did you attack us?"

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:59 pm 
Gym Leader

I yawned as the Shadow Pain failed to affect me, and with a glare the Static Surge decided that Josiah was a much better target and switched directions in midair.

"Man you're boring, Chaos Bomb!" There was a flash of light, blinding Josiah for a split second but when he could see again a large green ball of energy hovered above me, crackling with black lighting all over and it was headed toward him.

"No popcorn I guess..." Sally 2 pouted again. "But if I tell you, you're going to snitch to Josiah again...but I am annoyed that you say I am womanly."

(Note, Sally doesn't care what you do with your Static Surge, and it won't explode on contact with ground, it will do something else, it doesn't aim though.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:06 am 
Mew

((You know, Static Surge isn't a homing attack so it can't really switch targets.))

Josiah easily dodged the deflected Static Surge, moving far enough away so it wouldn't explode. For a moment he considered trying to knock the giant energy ball back and her then changed his mind and decided to try a safer move. "E Charge!" Electricity cracked across his body as his speed was considerably increased. Shooting behind Sally in a blur of motion, he snapped his fingers as a pillar of electricity surrounded her then, drawing his hand back, he hurled a small sphere of electricity straight at the pillar.
((Electric Pillar: Instant activation, unblockable. A cylinder of electricity forms around the target, continuously electricuting them.))
((Lightningblast Grenade: a ball of electricity that must be thrown by the user. It explodes on contact. If the grenade comes into contact with another electric attack that attack explodes as well, significantly increasing the power of the blast.))

"I'm not sure if I could maintain another connection." Virgo replied. "And when did I ever saying anything about you being womanly?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:46 pm 
Gym Leader

(I know about Static Surge, I never said it was homing.)

I stood there in the middle of all the lighting, giggling some as I turned toward Josiah and purred. "It tickles."

When the grenade was about to hit the pillar, Josiah suddenly found himself in my stead and me where he was: safe and smirking. I watched the Chaos Bomb hit the ground and surf along the ground, destroying everything in it's path and making a small half-pipe through the mountain before going out of sight.

"You both kept calling me a she, which is anatomically wrong but hard to explain without going into details you don't want to hear.""

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:34 pm 
Mew

The heck? Although caught off guard by the place switch, Josiah recovered quickly. "Lightning Rod!" The grenade struck, exploding in a powerful blast of electricity, but a moment later all that energy vanished, flowing into Josiah.
((Lightning Rod: Lets the user absorb electric attacks. Only lasts for a few seconds.))

"You have some weird tricks. But thanks for for the power up." he grinned. "Now try this." he sped foward, and raised his hands only inches from Sally. "Legionairre!" he fired off the legendary attack before the word even left his mouth.
((Legionairre: the legendary rainbow attack. The strongest legendary attack.))

"Ok..." Virgo was unsure what to say to that. "Well, you do look female..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:47 pm 
Gym Leader

"Tch...so cocky..." I muttered while he healed himself, now dead set on teaching him a very painful lesson on humility. When he set his hands forward to attack I quickly glided back before the legendary attack even started, now being right in front of the mountain surrounding the ruins except from a recently formed pass.

I held one hand toward Josiah, concentrating energy in it as I shouted.

"Chaos Shinkuu...Hadoken!"
A large blast of greenish chaotic power extended from my claws, piercing through the Rainbow wave as if it was butter and being aimed at the one who was behind it.

"Just because I am able to bear and nurse childrens doesn't mean I am unable to sire them...I think I managed to explain it pretty well without hurting the poor kids. Now back to a more serious topic...is Josiah always this full of himself? He act as if he can never lose..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:34 pm 
Mew

Josiah twisted out of the way at the last moment, barely avoiding Sally's attack, as she was hit full on with Legionairre. Without waiting to see how effective it had been, he used Omni-Mutation, splitting into twenty identical copies, all of which attacked Sally.

"He doesn't lose often." Virgo replied. "But you don't understand him. He's a master at sizing up his opponents. By now he certainly knows how strong you are. He enjoys fighting strong opponents, but it's more than that. What would be the point of acting like he wasn't going to win? If you've lost in your own mind than the battle is already decided. If he acted unsure it would adversly affect him and increase your confidence at the same time. Besides, he's faced many opponents far stronger than himself and defeated them. If you underestimate him you'll be the one who regrets it. In my opinion, you're the one who is full of herself."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:53 pm 
Gym Leader

"Now...I don't underestimate him, nor am I full of myself, but he'll never be able to fully gauge my power without quivering in fear. You see...you can't kill what you can't hurt." I pointed at the map where my other self was hit head on by Josiah's strongest attack.

I emerged from the wave unhurt, as if it was never there. However the attack caused me to smile. "So you're not that weak...but the clone attack is a bit unoriginal don't you think?"

I vanished after saying this, causing everyone to look around for me before the sky started to darken...to darken due to a few hundred thousand Sallies clogging the sky, all of them having their hands glowing with green energy. They spoke as if one. "But it works."

They unleash a hellish barrage of chaotic spheres, making short work of the area under them.

(All the Sallies count as 1 Sally in power, but damage apply to all)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:18 pm 
Mew

"That's not his strongest attack." Virgo smiled. "Besides, there's far more to a battle than raw power."

Ok... Shouldn't have given her that idea... The real Josiah was on the ground, hidden behind some of the ruins. He had been gathering power for a special attack but, seeing what Sally was doing, he decided to change his plan a bit. Phasing out, he shot skyward, completely invisible as his clones took the full force of the attack. Sensing that the spheres' elements were flucuating, he wove through them, passing through individual spheres when they shifted to an element he was immune to, all while continuing to gether energy. Finally he passed right though the thousands of Sallys and into the clear sky above. Then, summoning up the power he had been gathering, he unleased a special attack. Smashing his hands together as a series of invisible rays streaked out, striking the Sallys and richoteting off, striking more Sallys.
((Shattered Prism Inverse: A special Rainbow attack unique to Josiah's transformations. Far stronger than a legendary attack. The rays are invisible, difficult to sense, and move at the speed of light. Once they strike something they ricochet off. So it's fairly useless against one person, very nasty against a large group. In a nutshell, all of the Sally's are being hit a ridiculous number of times each second (considering how many there are and the speed of the rays).))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:39 pm 
Gym Leader

Not bad...but it takes more than that to take me down. All of my selves except one vanished before the beams could play pinball with me. This served the purpose to help dodge them, which was easily doable when alone.

I then teleported in front of Josiah and grabbed his head with my right hand, squeezing harder and harder until my claws draw blood.
"Why...do you keep fighting? Tell me. Don't try to escape or I'll just grab you back and crunch your skull like a grape."

I smiled at Virgo. "Did I forget to tell you I'm not even at ten percent of my total strenght?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:20 pm 
Mew

"You really think I can't escape from this?" Josiah wasn't bothered in the least by Sally's grip. "Why do I keep fighting? What would be the point in stopping? You were the one who started this fight and I doubt you'd just let me leave. Besides, if I left now I'd have to find some other way to undo whatever it is you did to Virgo, which may or may not be possible. Fighting you is the easiest way to help her. Not to mention that, with your power and obvious lack of morals, I don't want you doing as you please in Orca."

"It doesn't matter. No matter how strong you are, I know Josiah won't lose. He won't fail Orca and he won't fail me. And I won't fail him either." Virgo rose. "Now, are you going to tell me how to get out of this place or do I have to figure it out myself."

Last edited by Josiah on Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:29 pm 
Gym Leader

"At least try to take me seriously. And by the way who told you that we were on Orca? You...are also too stubborn to have lived that long."

"Don't worry Virgo, I'll let you out soon enough, not that you can escape by yourself...but can you say pretty please?"

Last edited by Shadowman on Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:44 am 
Mew

((Post edited. Although if you do that again I'd be seriously attempted to just edit your post instead.))

"Who said I wasn't taking you seriously?" Josiah opened his left hand then teleported, appeared below just in time to catch the pendant he'd dropped.
((Josiah removed Virgo pendant earlier when he was charging power on the ground.))

"I can tell we're not on Orca now." he continued. "Did you really think you could fool me with this imitation you made? Just because we're aren't in Orca at the moment doesn't mean that I don't need to protect it from you." Another Josiah appeared behind Sally and both of them attacked with Legionairre. The two legendary attacks struch each other and exploded, with Sally a the center of the blast.
((I already described the way this works. Josiah used a move that creates a clone that mimics the user's next attack. You can read about what happens when legendary attacks collide in the Josiah vs Kevin battle.))

"Are you serious?" Virgo rolled her eyes. "It's odd for you to be so insistant on manners when you yourself seem to be rather lacking in that department."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:43 am 
Gym Leader

"Weak, and a liar." I said to him as the real Josiah was teleported in the middle of the blast while I teleported right outside the radius of the ensuing explosion.

I smirked while my voice reached his mind despite the surroundings. "You were fooled until I told you it was a copy, but it's not an imitation...this is Orca except it doesn't obey to you."

Stretching my arms as he will inevitably manage to somehow not get hurt by his own most powerful attack twice, I then waited to see if he'd finally bow to his superior.

"I'm a patient one, though trying to make the only person who can get your soul back to your body angry is not a really wise idea."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next