It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:18 pm 
Offline
Pokémon Champion
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 1:29 pm
Posts: 7595
Location: Wherever here is.
*Atma enters the ring to the tune of "Enemy" by Fozzy*

SHADOWMAN! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! THE TIME HAS COME WHERE WE SETTLE OUR DIFFERENCES ONCE AND FOR ALL! THAT'S WHY THIS SUNDAY, YOUR CANDY ASS IS GOING TO GET THE BEATING OF A LIFETIME WHEN WE GO TO HELL IN A CELL! UNLESS YOU'RE NOT TOO SCARED, THEN WE CAN GO AHEAD AND SETTLE IT RIGHT HERE AND NOW! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COME DOWN HERE IN WHATEVER SHORTBUS YOU RODE TO SCHOOL ON TODAY! SO WHAT'S IT GONNA BE?

_________________
Image
ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Visit my mini city!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:15 pm 
Offline
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:10 am
Posts: 4063
Location: Scarlet Devil Mansion, Gensokyo
No.

_________________
"OH MY DEAR HOLY SWEET GOD ON EARTH! NO FAIR!!! MRWAAAAA! " -Shauni after typoing a word, correcting it, then typoing the correction


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:30 pm 
Offline
Pokémon Champion
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 1:29 pm
Posts: 7595
Location: Wherever here is.
No? NO?! What kind of candy assed answer is that? No? The great one demands a challenge and you're too scared to accept? There's your hero ladies and gentleman! Nothing but a wimpy little Jabroni! "I dun wanna fight Atma, he'd kick mah ass!" Of course I would! That's how the game is played! I bring the whuppin! You bring the candy ass of yours. It's real simple! No yiffing whatsoever, but that's fine! That's fine! That's the only kind of thing I should expect from facing a pile of monkey crap like yourself!

_________________
Image
ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Visit my mini city!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:08 pm 
Offline
Blaziken
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:22 pm
Posts: 471
Location: Florida
So the point of this "fight" is just to beat the crap out of Shadowman? o.o why?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:10 pm 
Offline
Pokémon Champion
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 1:29 pm
Posts: 7595
Location: Wherever here is.
Keenarnor wrote:
So the point of this "fight" is just to beat the crap out of Shadowman? o.o why?


Because history must repeat itself! Me and Shadowman go waaaay back! Even to when we were babies. This is baby Shadowman:"My diaper...Is that. Damn. Wet!" And here's baby Atma:"Get yo stanky ass outta dis cwib!" And then baby Shadowman gets a rattle shoved up his ass! WHAM!

_________________
Image
ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Visit my mini city!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:11 pm 
Offline
Blaziken
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:22 pm
Posts: 471
Location: Florida
Haha okaaaay I'm stayin out of this one. Good luck to whoever :sweat:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:37 pm 
Offline
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:10 am
Posts: 4063
Location: Scarlet Devil Mansion, Gensokyo
I think Atma is:
A)Being himself.
B)On drugs.
C)About to get a warning from Josiah due to calling me a "pile of monkey crap".

_________________
"OH MY DEAR HOLY SWEET GOD ON EARTH! NO FAIR!!! MRWAAAAA! " -Shauni after typoing a word, correcting it, then typoing the correction


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:04 pm 
Offline
Combusken
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:13 pm
Posts: 105
I think Atma has an obsession with asses made of candy.

_________________
Beware of the Fox


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:43 pm 
Offline
Pokémon Champion
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 1:29 pm
Posts: 7595
Location: Wherever here is.
Shadowman wrote:
A)Being himself.

Actually, I'm being The Rock. Wrestling has that kind of effect.
Shadowman wrote:
B)On drugs.

And you say I should get a warning? You need to learn to take a joke yiffy.
Shadowman wrote:
C)About to get a warning from Josiah due to calling me a "pile of monkey crap".

*See above.

_________________
Image
ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

Visit my mini city!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:10 pm 
Offline
Mew
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:57 pm
Posts: 25723
Location: Hawaii
I think Atma has been watching way too much professional wrestling... And, for the record, I'd like all challenges to be agreed upon either in the OOC thread or in PMs before starting a battle thread. So anyway, if Shadowman doesn't want to fight I'll lock this soon.

_________________
Image

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:12 pm 
Offline
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:10 am
Posts: 4063
Location: Scarlet Devil Mansion, Gensokyo
No, I don't accept that challenge.

_________________
"OH MY DEAR HOLY SWEET GOD ON EARTH! NO FAIR!!! MRWAAAAA! " -Shauni after typoing a word, correcting it, then typoing the correction


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:00 pm 
Offline
Shiny Pidgeot King
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:25 pm
Posts: 18078
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Well, if nothing else, I found this topic to be rather amusing. Probably because it reminded me so much of the behavior of four years olds, which is rather amusing.

_________________
"Irregardless" and "Over exaggerated" are NEVER CORRECT EVER because they are redundant
Regardless means "without regard", and adding "ir" on the front actually makes it a double negative; exaggerate means "to overstate" so you're literally saying "over overstate."
Example: I can not exaggerate the importance of this fact enough, regardless of how often people ignore it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:04 pm 
Offline
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:10 am
Posts: 4063
Location: Scarlet Devil Mansion, Gensokyo
Silver has a point there.

_________________
"OH MY DEAR HOLY SWEET GOD ON EARTH! NO FAIR!!! MRWAAAAA! " -Shauni after typoing a word, correcting it, then typoing the correction


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:42 pm 
Offline
Blaziken
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:22 pm
Posts: 471
Location: Florida
Silver wrote:
Well, if nothing else, I found this topic to be rather amusing. Probably because it reminded me so much of the behavior of four years olds, which is rather amusing.


Yep, reminds me of my little bro, only he calls me meanie poopy butthead(which is funny because he is 11 years old XD)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group