It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:28 am 
Articuno

Shauni countered with her own Feather Blizzard Attack, send the thickest wave of dagger like feathers towards Josiah yet.

Mirage, as copies do, launched at Virgo

"Dual Thunder Punch!"

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:42 am 
Mew

((Could I sword I already posted this... But, with the way the internet here has been working, it might have just disconnected before the post went though.))

Josiah brought his fists together, casuing the energy to explode, destroying the feathers. "I'll admit, you defenses are good, but you can't block this one. Omega Thunder!!!" Josiah cried as he unleased the legendary attack.

Virgo, meanwhile, deflected one of Mirage's fists with her spear then caught the other, being damaged by the electricity but avoiding the full force of the attack. Then, grabbing Mirage with her other hand as well, she hurled the copycat monster into the ground then immediately attacked with Heavenly Spear.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:53 am 
Articuno

Mirage grinned “Nothing personal Virgo, but I have to win this fight for her!”

“Omega Thunder” Mirage cried as she unleashed the copied legendary attack as a counter to Heavenly Spear in a deadly game of chicken.

Shauni meanwhile, was on the other end of Omega Thunder. She quickly flew away from Josiah as he charged and then unleashed the ultimate lightning.

She had little choice….she threw a monster card in front of her, the monster bursting to life.

“Forgive me…” she spoke to the monster as the light faded and finally reveled as a two headed dragon.

Quote:
Balance (light/ dark, Nova level) ascension wave, Twin Turbo Super attack, priestess in hellfire, obliterated dark moon

“Priestess in hellfire!” Shauni commanded,

The two dragons fired of there most powerful attack, two orbs of dark and light energy shooting out from there mouths. They fired of and impacted with each other. The resulting explosion lit the sky with a burning fire.

Shauni’s wings turned orange. The feathers began to absorb the power from the attack. Meanwhile, Balance flew towards the legendary attack, and took the full force of the hit.

((Shauni has used Balance to boost her power and take the hit from Josiah))

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:00 pm 
Mew

"And I have to win for Josiah and for Shauni!" Virgo teleported before the legendary attack reached her, appearing next to Josiah, but immediately flew up high above Mirage and held her arms up towards the sky. "Shadows of Heaven!" she cried as light beams began to rain down.

As Balance was struch by Omega Thunder, Shauni's arms were suddenly pinned behind her back. "Once the attack is launched, I don't have to just stand there and watch it." Josiah held her tightly. "Now, I want the old Shauni back. Are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:45 am 
Articuno

Shauni turned her head towards Josiah and snarled "THE HARD WAY!"

She thrashed about for a moment until she lifted her right wing out of the pin and struck Josiah's side, freeing herself from his grasp.

She pushed away from him with her feet pushing against his chest. Her now orange feathers began to glow.

"I'm not going to lose to you anymore!" she yelled. The feathers then shot of from her as they had done in Feather Blizzard, but this time, as well as being razor sharp, they were on fire and burning to the touch.

"Blister Feathers!" she shouted as the powered up attack was shot straight at Josiah, the sky around the two of them beginning filled with the burning feathers.

Mirage meanwhile powered up for another Thunder Punch while Virgo was chanting at the sky.

The injured Balance flew up towards Virgo also, sending a wave of blue/ silver light towards her using its Ascension Wave attack.

Moves: Ascension Wave: Nova level light/dark attack that is like the move pokemon move surf.

Blister Feathers: Like Feather Blizzard, the feathers are razor sharp and can be independently controlled, but now they can head the air, melt metal and burn flesh.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:51 am 
Mew

"Alright then, you asked for it..." Josiah held up two spell cards. "Restraint! Supreme Haste!" With his newly enchanced speed, Josiah avoided most of the feathers and the ones that did hit him were weakened by Restraint.

Meanwhile, Virgo finished chanting as Shadows of Heaven began and turned just in time to see Balance's attachking heading towards her. With no time to dodge, she countered with an attack of her own. "Mecha Overdrive!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:34 am 
Articuno

Ascension Wave and Mecha Overdrive effetely canceled each other out. The exhausted state of both combatants was now obvious as the attacks which were supposed to obliterate there targets, merely set fire to the dead trees of the valley below when the combined attacks hit the ground. The arena before them now was still a clearing, but it was engulfed in flames.

Mirage’s Thunder Punch finished charging, and Mirage took the chance to fire it at Virgo while she had been momentarily distracted by Balance.

Shauni stopped her attack for a moment, and frowned “Well…that was pathetic….lets try that again!”

She began the Blister Feathers attack again, this time with increased ferocity. The burning forest below increasing the rising temperature of the air, effetely powering up her attack.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:55 pm 
Mew

Virgo spun, hitting Mirage with the shaft of her spear and sending her crashing into Balance.

Josiah dodged around the worst of Shauni's attack, although he took a few hits in the process, and ended up only a few feet away from her. "Multi-Striker!" Charged with electricity, he began ramming into Shauni repeatedly from from multiple directions.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3