It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:57 am 
Articuno

ROM 4 Shauni (Harpy Form) verses ROM 4 Josiah

There was a biting wind blowing threw the narrow forest clearing that found itself nestled in a crack between the vast mountains of the lonely plateau.

It was mid winter and the whole valley had been striped of its greenery and a thick layer of white snow had descended and claimed the land as its own.

A lone figure wondered forwards against the raging winds towards the edge of the clearing, the literal edge that was a fall of 100 feet and looked out across the immense forest below.

The figure had two large, black wings protruding from its back, the rest of its form covered in a thick animal pelt.

The figure was wheezing and its breath did not linger in the prevailing winds long enough to turn into mist.

A hand, or rather talon, was lifted from within the mass of animal fur. With one swift motion, beams of light were emitted from the end of the claws. There cut threw the snow and wind, instantly stopping them in there tracks.

The wind finally began to die down. The figure threw of the animal fur, revealing the recognizable image that was Shauni, except the base of her arms were covered in dark blue feather, and her right had was like a hawks talon. Her head had several feathers intermingled within the mass of earth brown hair. Her eyes were an unearthly shade of grey.

She flexed her wings suddenly, removing some of the snow that had become clogged in them.

She looked down at her talon like hand. Dark mist began to form around it.

"Forged on the anvils of Hell. Metal, tempered by the burning of two souls.”
She looked at her left, human hand “Humans…they look awfully weak, I always wonder why they do not get blown apart.”

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:25 pm 
Mew

"Shauni, Shauni, Shauni..." Josiah was standing nearby, his arms crossed, Virgo at his side. "Why do you always get possessed?" He sighed. "I don't want to fight you like this but I suppose there isn't much of a choice is there?"

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:14 am 
Articuno

Shauni turned and looked at the two figures that approached her.

“Y'know, I’m never sure why it’s always me, but it says something pretty sad about my life”

She flapped her massive blue, black wings in a fearful display, a cocky grin on her face.

"Loath as I am to be compared in any way to such bottom feeders, I shall not deny it. I wish to battle with thee"

Black feathers began to float around Shauni’s frame. “My reasons are not milieus. Call it nostalgia if you must”

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:58 am 
Mew

"If this is what it takes to save you again then alright." Josiah held up a card. "Go Rayzion! Use Heaven's Retribution!"

A bolt of light fell from the sky, speeding rapidly towards Shauni.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:03 pm 
Articuno

Shauni smiled “At least take me seriously”

The feathers that were floating around Shauni’s body suddenly flew up into the air, creating a shield above her head.

Rayzion’s lightning struck the feathers. There was a flash of grey light and a horrible burning sound. The feathers fell to the floor, singed.

Shauni’s cocky grin remained
“Do you want me to wait for you to get started, or shall I make the first REAL attack?”

Feathers began to float around her again.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:00 am 
Mew

Josiah frowned. He did take Shauni serious, possessed or not, but if he went all out she could end up seriously injured. He just wasn't sure how much her current form could take so he prefered to start out slow and only turn things up if needed. "Try this then! Virgo, Divine Gift! Rayzaion, Between Heaven and Earth! Let's see you stop this with a bunch of feathers."

A golden glow briefly surrounded Virgo, Josiah, and Rayzion as Divine Gift raised their attack and defense. Then a beam of light energy, tall and thick as the greatest of trees crashed down on Shauni.
((In case you don't remember, Between Heave and Earth smashes the opponent into the ground with an extremely powerful beam of light energy.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:54 pm 
Articuno

Shauni smiled.

She quickly thrust her right talon hand into the air, slashing the black feathers. A dark mist was created from this motion, and using this, Shauni fired black razor like beams of black energy from the dagger talon.

The beams cut into the beam of light energy that was quickly decending towards Shauni. The attack was not stopped by her motion, but she did manage to deflect enough of the beam to avoid it hitting her.

The earth around Shauni exploded from the impact, rubble hitting her form.

She wobbled a little as the impact hit the earth, just steading herself before she fell.

She looked up at Josiah, mild irritation in her eyes.
"That was a little OTT...don't you think?"

She flapped her giant black wings into the air, removeing the dust from the rubble.

She then took of into the air.

"My turn!"

Feathers began to come lose from her wings, hardening to steel as they did. They floated around Shauni for a moment, before they came down her talon arm. She point the arm at Josiah. The feathers spun quickly around the edge of her arm.
"I like to call this on 'Feather Blizzard'"

The feathers suddenly began to be fired in all directions from her arm.

((This attack is like a wild fire move, no aim but the feathers go everywhere. The attack is a dark/ wind element move))

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:51 pm 
Mew

"Tch. Rayzaion return! Go Mythril Dragon!" Josiah jumped on Myhtril Dragon, who flew up into the air just in time to avoid the feathers, with Virgo following closely. "Ok, now you're annoying me. Myhtril Dragon, use Air Gun!" Mythril Dragon fired a series of very fast bursts of air energy at Shauni.

Meanwhile Virgo, as if responding to an unheard command, flew higher up until she was far above the others and prepared for an attack of her own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:09 am 
Articuno

Shauni dogged each blast from the Myhtril Dragon in a frightening display of speed.

She flew higher as she dodges the blows, her sights set on Virgo.
She threw something towards Virgo, it was a monster card.

The monster burst into life, to revel Pyrogthica.

The monster’s beak was alight as soon as it was out to battle. It fired a large ball of fire towards Virgo.

Shauni, meanwhile, was descending threw the remaining burst of energy the Myhtril Dragon had fired. She used her wings to block some of the attacks that were to close to dodge. She finally made it to the left side of the dragon, and fired another feather blizzard directly at its eyes.

Quote:
Monster List:
Kendo-sama(ice/ nova):Blister Shard, Titan Sinker, Ice River, Kendo Storm

Pyrogothica (fire, Nova level)
Hail to Ukyo, Fire Storm, Inferno Strike, Explosion

Omegan (water, Nova Level)
Water Spike, Tital Wave, Hail of Heaven, Rain side

Mirage (light, Adult Level) (formaly mirror)
Ditto Foe, Shatter magic storm, fall from grace, Glass Shards

Balance (light/ dakr, Nova level)
ascension wave, Twin Turbo Super attack, priestess in hellfire, obliterated dark moon

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:28 pm 
Mew

"Shadows of Heaven!" *The sky grew dark as Virgo's attack began, causing extremely powerful beams of light to rain down on the battlefield. Once Shadows of Heaven had started she spun and kocked asside Pyrogothica's attack with her spear.*

"Invincible charge!" *Josiah yelled and held on tight just as Shauni launched her attack. There was a flash as Mythril Dragon powered up then it shot straight through the feather blizzard and smashed into Shauni.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:04 am 
Articuno

Shauni quickly blocked with a wing of feathers as hard as steel. The attack knocked her back towards the ground, but she quickly regained her balance and flew back up.

Pyrogothic attempted the same defense with its wing. It managed to deflect the spear, but Virgo managed to knock her of balance.

Pyrogthic hid the snow covered ground, hard. It began to struggle to get up.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:31 pm 
Mew

Light beams continued to rain down on the battlefield. "Mythril Dragon, Supreme Guard and Velocity!" While Shauni was recovering Josiah used the time to boost Mythril Dragon's defense and speed.

Taking advantage of Pyrogothica's fall, Virgo flew down after it and attacked the struggling bird with Heavenly Spear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:47 am 
Articuno

Pyrogothica caught the spear in its beak. The attack caused it to lose it grip on the weapon, but its maneuver gave it enough time to steady itself in the air. Pyro batted its great wings in one swift motion and then released the spear. It ended up to the right of Virgo, who was still in a lunging motion. Pyro fired a massive fireball at Virgo, using its Explosion technique

Shauni meanwhile, used both her wings, blocking the attacks from the dragon. She eventually rapped the wings around herself and turned them solid. She had basically cocooned herself in a steal shield of feathers that floated in mid air. Suddenly there was a flash of light from the mass, and before Josiah's eyes, there were TWO masses of feathers

((Shauni summed Mirage and used it to copy her form)

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:52 pm 
Mew

Virgo took the hit was wasn't seriously damaged, although it did knock her back. Grabbing her spear, she jumped into the air and flew right up to Pyrogothica, deftly avoiding its wings, beak, and claws. Only inches away from Pyro's body she raised her hands. "Mecha Overdrive!" *she yelled, firing off the legendary attack at point-blank range.*

"Clever, but you're not going to fool me that easily." Josiah smiled, knowing all of Shauni's monsters, he immediately knew that she was using Mirage. "Myhtril Dragon, let's get them both at once. Wind Tunnel!"((Wind Tunnel - Sucks the enemy into a vortex where it is repeatedly struck by blades of air. Nearly impossible to dodge or escape. ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:00 am 
Articuno

Both the floating masses of feathers began to be drawn into the vortex. There was a flash of blinding light, and Mirage vanished, being summoned back into her card.

The remaining mass, which was clearly Shauni, actually accelerated towards the attack. She remained cocooned in her shield.

The blades of air began to strike the sides of the wings and feathers came away readily. They suddenly turned into projectiles and Shauni began to spin the feathers into the opposite direct of the vortex, effetely canceling its momentum of the attack by countering it with an opposite spinning motion.

Shauni’s wings burst open after the attack had been unified, and the remaining feathers fired out wildly as she used he feather blizzard attack again.

Meanwhile, Pyro was struck with the full force of Virgo’s attack. It began to plummet towards the ground in a daze. It impacted into the soft white snow that remained the the clearing, and after a few seconds stumberling, it managed to wobble to its feet. She glared up at Virgo, and with the last of its strength, sent a heat wave up into the air. The attack came from its beak like a wall of fire, in its final attack. “Hail to Ukyo”

Go to ROM the Comic

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next