It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:23 am 
Gym Leader

"Quiet you."

Shi fired a rifle shell at hir quite talkative opponent before she could finish her chanting, having used the stun time to finish turning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:44 am 
Articuno

The shell disappeared into the quickly growing forest. An explosion could be heard, but the dense woodland covered the view of the impact.

Shauni-sama's arm was cut; the shell had impacted of to her left, just missing her. Some of the growing trees had shielded her from the full force of the blow, but as I said, her arm was cut.

She placed her good right hand over the injured left arm, and covered it in blood. Moving it away, the blood began to move like the liquid in a lava lamp until it had shaped itself into a long staff with a blade on the end.

Shauni-sama jumped high into the canopy of the trees.

She held the bladed staff with her right arm.

She waited for the mech to make its next move, while she was hidden in the canopy. Her body heat no existent, no warmth to her breath.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:09 am 
Gym Leader

Salkat's (Mixed them up :sweat: ) voice was very well discernible from the speakers within the mech, fake desperation being obvious in hir voice.

"Oh no! My enemy is hidden, what shall I do?"

The bullet type in hir chaingun changed to incendiary rounds and shi casually swept the area in front of hir with bullets, fires catching left and right while another missile shot from the mech's back and landed behind it deep in the forest, starting another big fire.

"Why, burn the place of course! Yay!"

Last edited by Shadowman on Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:04 am 
Articuno

Shauni-sama sat in the tree, watching the carnage

"What reckless disregard...."

Quote:
Sally's voice was very well discernible from the speakers within the mech, fake desperation being obvious in her voice.

A sweat drop formed on her head. "I do believe this Salkat is having an identity crisis, because she seems to think she is someone called 'Sally'"

Shauni-sama could not stand to see the forest burning, so she descended from her tree top hading black, gathering the ashes from the trees as she went. The storm of black as followed behind her flick an ominous tidal wave. She darted forward in a zig zag motion, avoiding the blazing inferno, the ash following behind her. She suddenly jumped up and struck the ash with her staff, causing it to violently shoot up into the air. With one more slash of her bladed staff as she descended back to the ground, the huge cloud of ash fell to crush the mech. The weight of the rubble, wood and debris hidden with the cloud would surly crush the mech, then the heat from the ash would melt what was left.

"It's a little sad, that the forest burns...but in truth, it is a renewal...a phoenix reborn"

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:53 pm 
Gym Leader

(Mixed em up...was sleepy)

The mech was buried under all the debris and dust, though not before Salkat had time to react to it. Everything stood quiet for a while.

After a short while, some rubble began to move on top of the small hill that Shauni made. A charred furry hand finally emerged from it before spasming and going limp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:04 am 
Articuno

Shauni-sama approached the claw, poking it with her spear.

”Be yee alive?” she asked sarcastically

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:11 pm 
Gym Leader

A second concussive explosion answered her, breaking the hot mountain into thousands of small fragments of burning ashes going everywhere away from the mech...and Shauni is right next to it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:50 am 
Articuno

Shauni did no move. She mealy stood still and allowed the cloud of ash to consume her.

As the dust settled, Shauni-sama still remained. Her cloths were chard and singed, her skin burnt and covered in a layer of black ash. Her hair blew gently in a sudden blaze, debris blowing from it.

Shauni-sama's eyes narrowed "That...was a dirty trick"

She stood up, brushing some dust from her kimono.

"You will pay for this indecency."
She raised the spear in a defensive manner
"Your move"

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:40 am 
Gym Leader

The mech stood before her, all the paint having melted away and being hot to the touch but still functionning properly.

"I love my shield, and this dirty trick was simply payback for calling me an "it" earlier. You deserved this."

Shauni could hear a spell being recited and the mech became encased in a large bubble, creating much steam due to the latter's hotness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:19 am 
Articuno

Shauni-sama looked at the creature, unimpressed

"You depend heavily on that machine of yours"

She looked on as the creature did some sort of magic

"Threw the right eyes, your crunches are as obvious as mine"

She struck the ground with the staff, and a tree with blood red leaves burst forth.

As a branched passed her, she grabbed onto it, quickly ascending with the growing monolith of a tree.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:31 am 
Gym Leader

Salkat loaded a napalm shell in hir mech's rifle and fired it at the tree.

Shi ignored Shauni's rambling and overuse of blood and poetry, proving to hir that she was indeed emo. "I demand excuses for the following: implying that I am genderless and ruining my paint job."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:50 am 
Articuno

Shauni-sama shouted down from the top of the tree in a sarcastic tone

“Sorry you’re genderless!”

The napalm shell hit the tree, which caused a large chunk to be blown out of it. The tree then suddenly moved, attempting to smash into the mech. ((Kinda like the the romping willow from the Harry Potter Book))

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:13 am 
Gym Leader

((In case you don't know, napalm burn anything really good.))

A small ball of water formed itself over Shauni-Sama before ramming her, not doing anything beside soaking her wet.

The mech raised it's "arms" to block the tree branches while Salkat made the feets drill a little in the ground for added stability, knowing hir mech wouldn't be harmed much by this but being tipped over would have been embarassing...but that little impudent wench will pay dearly for that insult.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:08 am 
Articuno

“Hell hath nor fury” she spoke. Her body glowed for a second, and then the light faded.
Shauni-sama was done dry again, as were her cloths

“I’ve seen that trick before…no way I’m I being struck by lighting when I’m wet again”

Shauni-sama shivered and shakes her head, to remove a nasty memory.

She then looked down at the tree and the mech as they engaged in fruitless combat. Shauni noticed the tree was on fire and it was spreading rapidly

“Impudent wench” shauni-sama muttered to herself.

She looked up at the sky and chanted. The tree began to glow even taller, taking Shauni-sama high to the sky. She jumped of the tree….and floated in the air.
“No heavy a burden as those who are planted to the ground” she mocked

Cherry Blossoms began to form around her.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:22 am 
Gym Leader

((Actually Salkat simply wanted to piss her off, shi lack lighting attacks))

Shauni's floating was almost immediately met with a cluster shell from the mech's shoulder cannon, it exploded in mid-air, releasing several thousand small grenade-like explosives.

Salkat said in a mock-Shauni voice: "You depend heavily on that tree of yours."

While doing this, shi concentrated on his empathic powers, trying to pacify Shauni, to make her doubt her actions against someone who didn't even attack unless provoked, to make her feel horrible.

((By now Salkat can manipulate the emotions of others...to an extent.))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next