It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Boss Battle: Ragnarok
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:42 am 
Gym Leader

Battlefield: A small village hidden in the forest, used to populated by innocent people. Now, the village is destroyed, buildings crushed and crumbled, bodies everywhere. Its shortly after noon.

Ragnarok strolled casually through a small town. It was't too long ago that he raided the town, killing most of its inhabitants. He smirked as he stood in the town center. Though... something didn't feel right...

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:53 am 
Random Trainer

Daisuke jumped down from the rooftop of one of the few buildings still standing. He looked around the area and shuddered at the chaos that had befallen the village. In an instant, he'd drawn a very sharp kunai and thrown it straight at Ragnarok's back.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:56 pm 
Gym Leader

The kunai flew, and struck in the man's back.He lifted a brow and turned around, noticing the other. He brought down the hood of his robe, with an evil smirk in the other's direction. He reached behind him and grasped the kunai, pulling it out of his back. "Oh dear. It seems I missed one." He reached to the neck of his cloak, ripping it off, standing in his pitch black tech-armor. He turned his head to examine where the Kunai hit. There was a small hole where it had landed. "Oh dear. It seems like you pierced my armor." He said with a dark smirk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:37 pm 
Random Trainer

"Every armor has a chink, it's all just a matter of finding it.", Daisuke replied, anger echoing in his tone. He reached into the holster tied to his right thigh and drew out another sharp kunai.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:09 pm 
Gym Leader

Ragnarok sighed, holding his hand against his face. "You think you can best me in a challenge where a dozen men have tried and failed?" He said softly. He lowered his hand and watched the boy. "You don't even look like you'll last 5 minutes."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:14 pm 
Random Trainer

"You should never underestimate your opponent. It might turn out to be the biggest mistake you ever make.", Daisuke responded. He held the kunai in a defensive position.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:54 pm 
Gym Leader

Ragnarok crossed his arms. "The same could be said for you. Come at me then, if you aren't a coward."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:24 pm 
Random Trainer

"There is a difference between cowardice and idiocy.", Daisuke replied. He poured a portion of his chakra into the muscles of his arm and then threw the kunai in a burst of force at his opponent.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:46 pm 
Gym Leader

Ragnarok quickly charged up a darkbolt, and fired it at the kunai, stopping it in its tracks. He smirked. "You're going to have to do better than that."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:21 pm 
Random Trainer

Daisuke smiled, a smile tinged with confidence. "I plan on it.", he replied, preforming a few quick handsigns. Within the blink of an eye, he had disappeared from his previous spot. He reappeared behind Ragnarok, striking at the entry point he had made in his armor.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:36 pm 
Gym Leader

[COLOR=blue[Ragnarok smirked as he disappeared in front of Daisuke. He tapped Daisuke on the shoulder. As the boy turned around, he smirked. "You aren't the only one that can do tricks. Look. No Hands." (As in, you know, no hand signs) He teleported once more, appearing on top of a building, staring down at him.[/COLOR]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:46 pm 
Random Trainer

Daisuke looked up at Ragnarok on the rooftop. He threw another kunai straight at his face, a plan developed in his mind. As he expected, Ragnarok caught the kunai with a smirk. Ragnarok failed to notice that there was a tiny slip of paper attached to the kunai. The slip was barely on fire. Daisuke smiled up at his opponent. "I'm full of... suprises.", he said as the paper exploded, sending shards of kunai everywhere in a huge blast.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:01 am 
Gym Leader

After the cloud of smoke dispersed, Ragnarok was nowhere to be seen. Though, the tapping on the boy's shoulder could have given him a good hint where Ragnarok was now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:15 pm 
Random Trainer

Daisuke's eyes widened and he quickly flipped forward to put a good measure of distance between himself and his rather irritating opponent. "Curse you...", he spat as he landed, facing Ragnarok. His hand was hovering just above the weapons holster on his thigh.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:14 pm 
Gym Leader

"That seriously can't be all you've got, can it?" He said with a yawn that evolved into the usual cocky smirk of his.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next