It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:31 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Still weakened, Silen tried to find something that'll give him more energy.
"HOT DOGS. I NEED HOT DOGS!" He kicked the seller man away and started eating hot dogs like a pig.

Now he's done eating, barely standing...
He burped, but it wasn't an ordinary burp: It was a burp...OF DOOM!
The whole arena shook while sound and wind continued with coming out of Silen's mouth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:51 pm 
Gym Leader

Before the small tornado could hit, a bright flash of light appeared in front of Josiah's eyes. When he was able to look again, the tornado was gone and his mind was under a heavy assault, something was attempting to destroy it and it was no beginner at this.

Kevin didn't move a single muscle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:48 am 
Mew

Although caught off guard, Josiah had previous experience with psychic attacks and quickly threw up a series of mental barriers, holding back Kevin's assault. After fending off Hi-a-osie's psychic attacks, this wasn't that much harder. But with Kevin distracted, it gave Josiah the opening he had been waiting for.

"Now Electriblast," he issued a silent commed, "Electricuter! The False Defeat spell card in Josiah's pocket deactivated, dispelling the illusions around the supposedly fallen monster. ((False Defeat is a spell card that makes a monster appear to be defeated when it really is not. Josiah secretly activated it right before Kevin "defeated" Electriblast.)) Back on its feet in an instant, Electriblast sent a powerful and contious stream of Electricity surging into Kevin's back.

"Good job Electriblast, keep it up." Josiah grinned as he broke through what was left of Kevin's psychic assault and began preparing his next move.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:01 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

As everyone seemed to be occupied, and Silver didn't see the need to get involved, the Pidgeot 'morph continued flying in circles around the arena - still keeping an eye on the competition, of course.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:45 am 
Articuno

She floated in the air, concealed within the cloud of death. She was getting frustrated. No one was taking her bait.

Taking the initiative, she drew the dark cloud around her and then fired it off towards Silver.

The cloud of smoke enveloped him, and Shauni divided into it, slashing wildly with her cursed blades

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:16 pm 
Pokémon Master

Celebifly got caught in the 'burp of doom', but it only flew her upwards in the air. Safe, realiable air.

She saw that Kevin and Josiah were still battling it out, and Silver got attacked by Shauni. That left her paired up with Silen.

"Oh boy." She sighed, flying down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:22 am 
Gym Leader

((Mash is now removed due to non-posting))

("...brilliant kid...I didn't count on that.") Kevin though as his 8 swords bursted from the ground around Josiah and started slashing at him madly. That will be his last action of this fight since the Electricutter zapped what was left of Kevin's health with a mighty zap.

As he stood there, shocked to death, he seemed to smile at Josiah until the attack stopped, when he fell down on the ground, lifeless...only to be revived seconds after in the clerical ward.

<"This was impressive, Mr.Lebowitz."> Josiah could hear in his mind. <"I suggest we do a rematch one day.">

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:36 pm 
Mew

"Whoa!" Josiah hadn't been expecting the flying swords, fortunately he reacted quickly. "Electriblast, merge with me and form...Electric Ultimate!" Josiah transformed, taking a few hits in the process, and activated his Supreme Haste spell card, doubling his speed. He broke out of the circle of swords, taking one more hit in the process. With more room to move, he dodged the rest of the attack, with the exception of a few minor cuts. "Whew..." he breathed a sigh of relief when it was over. "Good thing I transformed in time. You did good Electriblast, especially with so little health." he took a moment to rest and look over the battlefield, thankful that he hadn't taken enough damage from the swords to lose his transformed state, something that would have certainly happened if not for the spell card. A rematch would be fun, but next time they'd both have to use their full power.

Both Josiah and Electriblast has taken heavy damage by this point. If they couldn't heal, it wouldn't take many more hits to KO Electriblast and cancel Josiah's merged form. He fingered his third spell card, thinking. They had to pick their target and time carefully.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:27 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Silver, being a Pidgeot 'morph, basically has the Keen Eye ability. Which prevents accuracy loss. Which means a dark cloud isn't necessarily going to make him easier to hit. Shauni could slash wildly all she wanted, but Silver never had any trouble seeing where she was and dodging her attacks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:14 am 
Articuno

Shauni was surprised Silver dodged all her attacks. He never did counter, so she took her time to charge a powerful shot
“Holy Draw!” she shouted. The amounted light energy was shot in one large wave towards Silver from the cursed daggers.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:44 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Oh...." Celebifly said faintly as her opponent Silen magically disappeared. She looked at the field to see Kevin was gone as well. So that ment it was just her and Josiah.
"Oh boy...." She shook off her nerves and flew towards him.
"Invincible leaves!" She shot out the vines at Josiah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:36 am 
Mew

"Tch." Josiah watched as Celebifly headed towards him. "So much for choosing my target." He jumped high into the air, going completly over the attack, while activating his Syphon Touch spell card. (Syphon Touch, drains health and uses it to heal the user, only works while touching an opponent) Grabbing onto Celebifly, he wrapped his arms around her and began draining her health.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:44 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Silver tried to dodge shauni's next attack as best he could as well, but couldn't avoid damage completely. And since he had finally been hit, it was only fair that he finally do some damaging, too. Equivalent Exchange and all that. Since it had seemed to work pretty well lat time, Silver flew around shauni as fast as possible to create a tornado again. This time, however, he did extaned a talonned foot into the whirlwind, in hopes of scratching hopefully dizzied shauni.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:01 pm 
Articuno

Shauni rushes forwards, confused by the thrashing winds, but loses her footing and trips forwards, landing most unfortunatly on her own daggers.

Everything goes black, and the next thing she knows she is with a medic.

"Damn it! What a stupied way to die..."

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:33 pm 
Gym Leader

(I assume this post is okay since it has nothing to do with the fight itself)

"Believe me, I had much worse: never mix a psychic with beer, the results are...messy." Kevin said to the newly respawn'd Shauni.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next