It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:02 am 
Articuno

A few of the leaves headed Shauni's way. She made no effort at first to dodge them, instead finishing her hot dog.

She finished her snack, and liked the sauce from her fingers, then studied her hand.
Satisfied, she wiped her hand on the napkin the hot dog had come in.
Just as the leaves were about to strike her, she pulled the to cursed daggers from the holdings and sliced threw them in one swift motion. She returned the daggers to there hustlers as the leaves fell down around her as she posed.

She looked around at her opponents who were no engaged in combat.
A smirk fell over her features.
She spotted Silen charging for Celebifly, and decided to test her own daggers against him

"Demon Swipe!" she yelled as she send a wave of negative battle aura from her dagger towards Silen.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:36 am 
Pokémon Master

Celebifly spotted Silen coming over.
"Nya! An attacker!" She powered up for an attack, but noticed another girl run for him.
"Or not!" Celebifly flew away from the pair as she landed on a rock.
"Now who's not attacking anyone..." She looked up to see Silver just, flying there. "Bright touch!" She flew upwards towards Silver as her 'hand' glowed with power.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:25 am 
Blaziken Level 100

As Silen spotted the net grenade Stevenson trew, he jumped back with an enormous force, luckily dodging it.
''Time for another vict---''
A loud cling was heard, as Silen blocked Shauni's attack.
''You're annoying, I'll whipe you out right now!''
He held his weapons up high, causing them to glow. One glows gold, and one glows silver.
''Sun Strike!'' He attacked with his left blade and attacked with Moon Strike with his right blade one second after.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:25 am 
Gym Leader

"Not this time...I had my lesson with those Thunder Wizards." Kevin though as a wall of metal and fire raised itself between the lighting of Electriblast and Kevin, harmlessly grounding the lighting. Noticing that the nearby forest was burning, he dissipated his Metal Flamestorm and any flame that it had caused, before standing up and facing Josiah, his swords and plant lying by his side.

"I would have wished for a more...honorable duel...Mr.Lebowitz, but if you insist..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:54 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

{{You know, technically, I guess it wouldn't HURT to get hit once in a while.}}

Stevenson saw a large conflict, well the largest one yet anyway, going on between Silen and Shauni.Stevenson flipped a proverbial two headed coin, and decided to shoot a volley of laser energy at Silen whilst he was obliterating Shauni.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:51 pm 
Mew

"Honorable?" *Josiah frowned.* "I don't play dirty and that's all the honor I need. I use what I have. Electriblast, Multi-Striker!" *Josiah called.* ((Multi-Striker: Moves at incredibly fast speeds, slamming repeatedly into the opponent from multiple directions.)) "And now," *he raised the Zodiac Sword,* "Eroding Strike!" ((water elemental attack, good at breaking through barriers))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:08 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Silver was so intently watching poor Silen being attacked by everyone and his brother that he almost didn't notice Celebifly charging at him; still, he did manage to fly higher soon enough to avoid the attck.

"Well, so much for just watching the show..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:55 am 
Blaziken

As she sneaked up behind Stevenson, Elyssa decided to shift to a more suitable form. Taking the form of a polar bear, she rose up on her hind legs and swiped at Stevenson's feet, leaving deep wounds.

Elyssa bounded to the edge of the arena, to see what else was going on. She shifted back to human form, and called Alisman back to her shoulder.

"Hmmmmm, interesting," she muttered, as he told her of what he saw. "Now go back and watch, i don't want you getting hurt."

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><a href='http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm' target='_blank'><br>Dice Roller</a><br>Just so I know I can find it...lol :D<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><br>Nialla: 6 Wins, 0 Losses (Tackle, Bubble, Wing Attack, Gust)<br>Stephanie: 2 wins, 0 losses (Peck, Charm, Sing)<br><br><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><a href='http://www.freewebs.com/elyssa_sylverwyng' target='_blank'>Marple Moop</a>:</span> the site of randomness, and the stuff that used to be here...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:58 am 
Articuno

Quote:
A loud cling was heard, as Silen blocked Shauni's attack.
''You're annoying, I'll whipe you out right now!''
He held his weapons up high, causing them to glow. One glows gold, and one glows silver.
''Sun Strike!'' He attacked with his left blade and attacked with Moon Strike with his right blade one second after.

Shauni cursed under her breath as it took a very complicated backflip to avoid the Sun and moon strike. A swip of the blade nipped her leg and when she tried to land, she fell badly.

She quickly got up and entered a defensive postion

Quote:
Stevenson saw a large conflict, well the largest one yet anyway, going on between Silen and Shauni.Stevenson flipped a proverbial two headed coin, and decided to shoot a volley of laser energy at Silen whilst he was obliterating Shauni.

She took this opertunity to role away from Silen while Stevenson attacked him. She quickly stood up and ran towards the edge of the arena, and followed the wall around and took a better look at her enemy's.

She tried to spot a week spot in someone, but only noticed Elyssa at the side lines. She quickend her pace and drew her daggers again. The blades glew dark purple and she shot a wave of negative energy at Elyssa
"Negative Rainbow!" she yelled as the wave of dark energy split of into 7 different strands
((Attack name totaly stolen from Shadowman))

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:15 am 
Pokémon Master

Celebifly tried flying after Sikver, but he was at an altitude that she could no longer climb.
"Gahh..." She mumbled, gliding downwards, staying on alert for sudden attacks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:59 am 
Blaziken Level 100

The laser beams that Stevenson shot were dodged, except one which hit his left foot.
''GGGGGGG!'' Silen screamed as he danced.
''HOT LASER, HOT LASER, NO GOOD, NO GOOD, GGGGG!''
He jumped in the deep pong to cool his feet down.
''Ahhh....Now to search another victim.''
He looked around the now fully engaged area.
''THAT ONE!'' He stood up, drawing his daggers and he rushes to Josiah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:35 pm 
Gym Leader

(I assume that Josiah and Electriblast attack at the same time)

As Josiah raised his sword and stupidly yelled out his attack, Kevin sent a quick mental order to his plant who opened it's three flowers, each having an eye facing Josiah, who each fired a ray at the incoming water blast in hopes of deflecting or at least weakening it.

As the Neovorid was busy trying to hinder Josiah, Kevin heated all the ashes that were around him and telekinesed it at Electriblast, missing every time due to it's great speed and eventually he started to get pounded by the Multi-Striker, each individual attack not doing much but as a whole moderately wounding him. The swords shake a little.

(If this post isn't acceptable I'll edit it)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:16 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Stevenson sort of kind of panicked as a polar bear mostly tried to remove his leg, but he was too high up for that to happen right now. He pointed his spear towards the polar bear that was now a human, turned off the helipack, and plummeted towards his foe.

{{A few notes here-considering gravity, I'd immagine you're not going to be able to hit Stevenson until he lands on Elyssa's turn(unless there's some crazy homing attack). And no, if she dodges it he's not going to go splat, the blow will be mostly absorbed by the spear.}}

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:30 pm 
Mew

The Ray's from Kevin's plant broke through the water and kept going. Josiah quickly spun to the side but one still hit his left shoulder. Ignoring the pain, he used his mental connection with Electriblast to issue a silent order. After the last hit with Multi-Striker, while Kevin was still off balance, Electriblast fired off a Static Surge attack ((extremely fast ball of electrical energy that shoots toward the target then explodes). Josiah hoped that the damage would be enough to keep Kevin and his monster busy for the moment, as he had just spotted a new threat.

"I'll teach you not to sneak up on me." *he muttered, looking straight at Silen.* "Demonic Fire!" ((three lines of fire arch from Josiah's sword towards the target))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:18 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Silver was now so high in the air that even he could barely see what was going on on the ground, but apparently that was the only safe place... and as offense wasn't his strong point, he wanted to wait until exactly the right moment to attack.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next