It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:25 pm 
Pokémon Master

The shrapnel from Silver's and Shaunis' attack hit Celebifly and she died. RIP Celebifly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:31 am 
Mew

"Um, ok..." Josiah (still in Electric Ultimate form) looked around the arena, realizing that he and Silver were the only ones left. "That was sudden... Well, whatever. Only one more to go." he grinned and glanced up at Silver while electricity crackled around him. "You picked a really bad day to be a flying pokémon."

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:05 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Silver looked down at Josiah and saw that he was only one left. "Well, I'm screwed. I may as well go out in style, though..." He flew a little higher in the air, then started diving head first down at Josiah while shouting, "KAMIKAZEEEE!" It also must be kept in mind that he can still go pretty darn fast - like, mach 2 darn fast - and gravity is on his side this time... staying concsious after hitting the ground at that speed is nigh on impossible, but you certainly wouldn't want to be caught between him and the ground, either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:01 pm 
Mew

"I really should have been expecting something like that..." Josiah watched the divebombing Silver. "Well, if he wants to do out in style I'll he happy to help." Instead of trying to evade the attack, Josiah jumped high into the air and grabbed onto Silver. "Electircuter!" he shouted as he began giving Silver some "shock therapy" as they continued to hurtle towards the ground.

((If Josiah crashes into the ground with Silver he'll lose his transformation and Electriblast will be KO'd but Josiah himself will still be standing.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:00 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Super -effective or not, a little electricity wasn't enough to knock Silver out... especially considering it really was only a little electricty. You're not going to have time to emit much when travelling towards the ground at approximately 700 miles per hour. Speaking of travelling towards the ground at 700 mph... that was enough to knock Silver out. Which means he lost and Josiah won. Eh, he didn't expect to win anyway. Josiah IS the main character.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:42 pm 
Mew

"Ow..." Josiah, now back in his normal form, staggered to his feet and looked around. "Pretty good for a pideot morph." However, as much as the collision had hurt him, it appeared to have knocked Silver out entirely. "Looks like I won." he grinned, surverying the now empty arena. "We should do this again some time. After I get back from the chiropracter..."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5