It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Pebble Version Combat
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:30 pm 
Pokémon Master

Quote:
For all discussion and ooc-ness, please post it <a href='http://forums.pebbleversion.com/index.php?act=ST&f=21&t=1126&st=0' target='_blank'>here</a> and not here please. Only post here if it's your turn to post.

Posting order (In no particular order, only that I'm first because I created it XD)

Josiah
Silver

Celebifly flew into the battle arena. It was filled with jagged rocks, pine trees, a deep pond, an ice rink, and a hot dog sales man.

"Hot dogs, get your hot dogs!" The man cried.

Celebifly was puzzled by his actions. "Who let that guy in?" She asked aloud, flying ontop of a rock, waiting for the others to arrive.

Last edited by Celebifly on Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:24 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:08 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Silen walked in, as cool thinks he is, he raised his arms to expect cheering....None came.

He looked at Celebifly, grinning evily.
"May we battle 'til the end.'' He said.

He swiftly climbed in one of the trees.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:00 am 
Gym Leader

Kevin entered in the impromptu arena near a meadow, followed by trusted Neovorid: a small-medium bush covered with flowers, each having an eye in it and wielding many tentacles, useful to scare away unwanted ladies. He slowly unsheated 8 swords and put them around him in a circle as he sat down the middle and meditated, the Neovorid doing the same.

"This will be over quick" he though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:32 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Stevenson, teh anthro parrot thingy, because I don't really have any other way of portraying myself, flew into the arena on a helipack. Upon landing on what appeared to be some sort of cliff face, he retracted the helicopter back. He didn't want to cut anyone up. He had brought alot of helpful gadgets along, since he knew pretty much everyone else would crush him otherwise.

"This'll be interesting. Probably not going to win, but it'll be interesting."

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:04 am 
Mew

Josiah, clad in his usual jeans, t-shirt, and jean shirt, stood silently in the middle of a thick clump of trees, watching the others as they entered the arena. The Zodiac Sword hung from its usual place at his side and he held a card in his hand.

"This looks like fun, doesn't it Electriblast?" he grinned, glancing at the card.

Careful to remain hidden, he waited for the remaining fighters to arrive, wanting to get an idea of the opposition before announcing his prescense.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:08 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Pidgeot-morph Silver, as per the recently made Sora-edit sprite (That was re-sized in last Friday's bonus comic although it would've retained SOME of the quality and been correctly proportined with Josiah's sprite had it been left at its original size... *Mayonnaise'd to death for being nitpicky*) entered the arena next.

"There's a guy selling Hot Dogs?! Maybe this won't be a waste of time even though I'll loose in the first round after all!" he shouted upon landing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:24 am 
Blaziken

A small black feather drifted down from the ceiling. As it touched the floor, a flash of light blinded everyone and when sight returned to the room, a young woman was walking off to the seventh point of the octogon.

She was taller than the norm, dressed in a red cheungsam, long black hair down to the middle of her back and steely grey eyes. Elyssa Sylverwyng had arrived.

She let off a small whistle and a small white dragon soared down and rested on her shoulder.

"This should be interesting, Alisman!" Elyssa said sarcastically as she looked around at the other competitors.

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><a href='http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm' target='_blank'><br>Dice Roller</a><br>Just so I know I can find it...lol :D<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><br>Nialla: 6 Wins, 0 Losses (Tackle, Bubble, Wing Attack, Gust)<br>Stephanie: 2 wins, 0 losses (Peck, Charm, Sing)<br><br><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><a href='http://www.freewebs.com/elyssa_sylverwyng' target='_blank'>Marple Moop</a>:</span> the site of randomness, and the stuff that used to be here...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:36 am 
Articuno

Shauni entered the arena, her face portraying a stern and unrelenting determination.

At her sides rested two cursed daggers, Gen Ren and Rikki Maru. A dark aura almost oozing out of them.

She patted them once, as if to calm them and then strolled into the arena.
She surveyed her rivals and her surroundings and silently judged each one as she could.

A few of the faces where memorable, and a few were not.
She suddenly got a whiff of hot dogs in the air and went over to the vendor.
"One hot dog please, no onions, extra dressing."

Her thoughtful visage vanished was replaced with a childish grin as she tucked into the hot dog

"Man, I really shouldn't have missed breakfast"

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:39 pm 
Pokémon Master

The bell rang as the crowd cheered for a battle.

"Nya! Time to get into action!" Celebifly sputtered as she flew above the tree tops. "Invicible leaves!" The trees leaves torn from the limbs, running around the air, aiming at random opponents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:46 am 
Blaziken Level 100

''THIS...is gotta get fun.'' Silen pulled a knife and a sword out of their holders, blocking the leaves.

He searched the arena, looking for an ''unlucky'' one.
He looked at Celebifly and immediately started to run....in her direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:28 am 
Gym Leader

Being a man of few words, Kevin simply incinerated any leaf that came near his person before spreading the ashes around him in a circle. He noticed that two of the contestants were almost fighting with each other so he devoted his attention to those auras. However, he does not leave his guard down as he keep meditating, the Neovorid doing the same.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:00 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Stevenson whipped out his laser spear and swung it in an arc to block some leaves. {{it's not aspear of lasers, it's a spear that shoots lasers sometimes.}} Instead of using it on anyone, though, he jumped off of the cliff he was standing on and activated his heli-pack, so he hovered over the ground. He then threw a web grenade at Mash so as to stop his movements. He hovered there, waiting to guard any more attacks.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:16 pm 
Mew

Shielded by the trees, Josiah was spared the worst of the leaf attack but he did use his sword to block the ones that found their way towards him.

"Time to get started." he rasied his card.* "Go Electriblast! Use Electricuter on...him!" He pointed at Kevin (Shadowman), who was meditating not far from the trees. Electriblast dashed out of the trees, with Josiah right behind, and launched a powerful stream of electricity at Kevin's back.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:07 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Pidgeot-morph Silver flew into the air, high above Celebifly and the range of the leaves (besides, they'd have to go through Celebifly to get him).

"Nice view from up here." he mumbled, just gliding around for now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:54 am 
Blaziken

Elyssa shifted. As the black and grey snake she now was, she easily dodged the leaves Celebifly threw at everyone. She reared up and looked for who appeared the weakest.

"you'll do..." she hissed to herself as she snaked her way over Stevenson.

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><a href='http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm' target='_blank'><br>Dice Roller</a><br>Just so I know I can find it...lol :D<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><br>Nialla: 6 Wins, 0 Losses (Tackle, Bubble, Wing Attack, Gust)<br>Stephanie: 2 wins, 0 losses (Peck, Charm, Sing)<br><br><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><a href='http://www.freewebs.com/elyssa_sylverwyng' target='_blank'>Marple Moop</a>:</span> the site of randomness, and the stuff that used to be here...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next