It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:31 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

You have done it in practically every post you've made. In fact, you did it five times in that post alone. You also capitalized a word that didn't need to be. Do we need a refresher course in the use of capital letters? There's a handy little list for you right here.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:32 pm 
Pokémon Master

Woah, dude, chill. i know grammar is important for clear understanding, but I believe we all understand what she's saying, even an capitalized i(see what i(OMG I DID IT AGAIN) did there?). Kinda like how it's instead of Five Items or Less, it's supposed to be Fewer except no one cares because we all know what it's supposed to mean in an informal setting.

I carry the motion that we more the above conversation to another thread.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:17 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

It was perfectly relevant here, seeing as the mistakes were made in this thread, and I (note the proper capitalization) will not tolerate ignorance in my game. Also... "she"? I'm pretty sure that's a dude, dude. So no need to white knight.

And who says no one cares about the mistakes that grocery stores make? I do...

Anyway, the reason I'm posting here is to discuss your Nuzlocke notion. One of the rules in a standard Nuzlocke is that you catch the first Pokemon you encounter on every route. Well... in IP, you get to pick it. If you'd like, I can randomize it for you - you don't have to attack a specific target, just send out an IP and I'll match it up with one of the available ones at random. Your choice if you want to do things that way.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:33 pm 
Pokémon Master

Silver wrote:
Anyway, the reason I'm posting here is to discuss your Nuzlocke notion. One of the rules in a standard Nuzlocke is that you catch the first Pokemon you encounter on every route. Well... in IP, you get to pick it. If you'd like, I can randomize it for you - you don't have to attack a specific target, just send out an IP and I'll match it up with one of the available ones at random. Your choice if you want to do things that way.

Sure that will work. I think the battle I'm in will have to be the standard "very first wild pokemon battle" found in r/b/y, r/s/e, and d/p/pt where you don't have any pokeballs. Besides, it would suck if I only had one pokemon fighting the gym leader.

Also, sorry for any gender mix-ups. To be fair, I had no idea he was a he and just guessed.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:44 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Silver has been busy lately with having a new job! Yeah so I'm actually working like 40 hours a week lately... and when I'm at home it's Otakon prep. However, pretty soon I won't have to do that any more, because Otakon will be done! IPA will be coming back soon, sometime in early August. If August 15 hits and I haven't done anything, I give you permission to nag me until I want to wring all your little necks.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:14 pm 
Blaziken

B-but that's against the rules, mister Silver-san-chan!

Good luck with whatever, regardless.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:04 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

I'm aware that it's against the rules. And you know what I say?

SCREW THE RULES I'M A LAZY BUM and I'd probably forget about my promise if no one reminds me.

Well... more accurately, the threat of being nagged and not being able to ban you for it is a pretty good incentive to actually do something.

And that's mister Silver-chan-san-SAMA to you, punk!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:30 am 
Pokémon Legend

Oh man Silver. You crack me up. One un-capitalized "I" is enough to raise your dander, and it's hilarious.
Anyway, what's the status on this as a whole?

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:41 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

But it wasn't just one un-capitalized "i"... ALL of his posts were like that...

And anyway, it sorta died off because no one was really interested when I tried reviving it last summer, and right now I just don't have the time at all. So... indefinite hiatus, I guess.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:16 pm 
Pokémon Legend

This is most awful of news.

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:21 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

I'm afraid I've got some bad news. And I just want you to know that we tried. We really did! We did everything we could for him, but he's showing no signs of coming out of this coma any time soon, so we're pulling the plug. I know; it's heart breaking, but really, can you bear to see him in this state any more? There's nothing left of him; he's just a shell of his former self. It's time to let him have his rest. He earned it.

So... yeah. I'm killing IPA, guys. Sorry about that. Buuut I am thinking about doing something else to kinda fill the void. Just... one that involves less counting and tallying and constant post editing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:44 am 
Mew

It's too bad, but I can't say I'm surprised. I suppose it's best to make it official though. And the new battle mode could be fun.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97