It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: The Berry Orchard
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:58 pm 
Mew

*pokes*

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:25 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

I know, I know... I haven't updated this in weeks... you've got to bear with me, though. I haven't been feeling well. You see, I caught a pretty serious case of Senior-itis... which I was especially susceptible to because of the Love Sickness I've been battlign since September. With nothing to protect me from this devastating disease, I've taken massive damage to and am struggling to repair my...

Work Ethic.

It's gone. It's really gone. I haven't been reading the books or plays in English. I've been doing my math homework in English class, and by "doing" I mean "writing down the problems then getting the answers from the back of teh book". In all my other classes I either sleep or doodle (so it looks like I'm paying attention), except for Public speaking where I chat with Karina, Chad, or Avilles... the actual class participation has become Public Improv. So naturally, IPA gets to feel the effects of my epic laziness as well.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:03 pm 
Mew

I know how that can be, but you need to be careful. The longer you slack off on things for whatever reason, the harder it is to get back into your old work ethic later (and I'm talking about stuff in general here, not just IPA). The sooner you force yourself out of it, the better you'll be.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:48 pm 
Gym Leader

Hah, Senior-itis. My school announcements made a joke about that one day.

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun
IC as of 6/7/09: 737

Signature site, how original!

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:05 am 
Mew

Whoo, an update!

I'll pick all my berries and those wild Corssho and then plant a Cobuta, a Sipapa, and a Blum.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:15 pm 
Pokémon Champion

I'll plant one of my Blum Berry and pick one Corssho Berry and plat it as well.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:43 pm 
Gym Leader

Woah, I thought I picked those berries at the end of the 8th page.

Anyway, I'll pick my berries.

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:35 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Here's the thing, Neo... that's not how it works. You can't pick one berry at a time... It's like Pokemon: you take all of them, then the tree explodes. And since Josiah got there first, well...

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:24 am 
Mew

Well, like Pebble Version anyway. ;-) Sorry Neo, I'll leave the next batch of wild berries for someone else.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:35 pm 
Gym Leader

I'll plant a Corssho, a Blum, and a Rawzz berry.

Remember, I'm up for trades.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:16 pm 
Gym Leader

Haven't been here for a while...

I'll pick my berries and those Cheppa berries.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9