It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:46 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

You know who you are, all the scores are in the main thread, you won round four so no one has to go, yada yada yada, all hail the great Josiah who saved your sorry butts.

Last edited by Silver on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:52 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Well you know, no one would play me...

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:25 pm 
Gym Leader

Hey I battled you... I feel so unloved now.

That spikes you when you pick it up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:54 am 
Pokémon Legend

Our questions better be Hella easy too...

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:57 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Rules in the main apprentice thread, we all understand them, make with the question answering.

1. What was the first new IPA released after Silver took control of IPA?
2. How are the offspring of IPA produced through breeding determined, and what three IPA were discovered this way?
3. How were IPA Balls obtained in the past?
4. How many IPA appear at a time?
5. What is the effect of the Ever Candy?
6. Why is it important to say that the Star Dust Coin is attached to an IPA?
7. How many threads where wild IPA appear are there?
8. How often does the ability Effect Spore activate, and what status conditions can it cause?
9. How many EXP, at least, do all IPA in the Dark Forest have?
10. What information is given about each IPA that appears in the wild?
11. What is the second rule of IPA?
12. Which TM is awarded for defeating Brawly, and what is the effect of the attack?
13. What is Flamethrower's Power when Sunny Day is in effect and increased by STAB?
14. What three requirements must be met before someone can join IPA?
15. How DO IPA pull money out of thin air to perform a Pay Day Attack?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:00 am 
Pokémon Legend

12. When you beat Brawly, you get TM 08, Bulk up. When used, it raises the users Attack and Defense.

Silver wrote:

Last edited by Blastotoise on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:47 am 
Mew

1. What was the first new IPA released after Silver took control of IPA?

Phanyta

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:04 pm 
Pokémon Legend

4. 10

Silver wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:45 pm 
Mew

3. How were IPA Balls obtained in the past?

They magically appeared when an IPA evolved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:22 pm 
Pokémon Legend

8. 10% of the time. Paralyze, poison, and sleep.

Silver wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:04 pm 
Mew

5.What is the effect of the Ever Candy?

Feeding it to an evolved IPA causes it to revert to its previous form. Feeding it to an unevolved IPA gives it EXP equivalent to two wins, but also prevents evolution until 10 wins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:07 pm 
Pokémon Legend

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That wasn't the right question.

What I meant to say was:
13. It will do 285 damage.

Silver wrote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:37 am 
Mew

Huh?

6. Why is it important to say that the Star Dust Coin is attached to an IPA?

So Silver remembers it's there and gives you your IC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:47 am 
Blaziken Level 100

Sorry I havwen't answered any questions. My cousinis in town, so I have limited Internet time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:46 pm 
Pokémon Legend

7. How many threads where wild IPA appear are there?

There's 8 (9 if you include the first part of the discussion thread)

Silver wrote:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next