It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:06 pm 
Pokémon Master

Congrajulations, Saber! You were a great teammate and a formidible opponent! You deserve to be the apprentice and I know you're going to do a great job. A heck of a lot better then I could do.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:45 pm 
Mew

Congrats, Saber. It was a good contest and yeah, it was impossible to say who would get that last round. You did good.

Well, it was fun, Silver. Good luck with your new slave!

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:16 am 
Pokémon Master

Good Job, Saber! You saved me from elimination... twice. Josiah only saved me once! That's why... you deserved... to win.

...*hides*

My tunes :-)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:30 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Ok! Now that I'm not trying to be a little bit mysterious in a post that was supposed to be a melodramatic monologuing Aussie, I'm gonna give a little more formal closure to the IPA Apprentice Competition.

It's finally over! Wheee! First of all, that means that whatever Saber says is now Word of God. Unless, of course, I say otherwise. I'm still the Head Honcho here, don't forget. Just now Saber's kinda like... The Radar. And I'm kinda like living proof that TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Vocabulary. And possibly Your Life.

...The point is... most of Saber's Apprenticeship will be done through PM. So uh... if she starts doing more adminy stuff around here, she had permission to, I just didn't come out and say it because that would be pointless.

And now for what you've all been waiting for but probably weren't expecting: prizes! I know a lot of time went into this competition, so I'm gonna make it at least partially worth your while. Except that it still probably isn't because all you're really getting are pixels. But they're cool-looking pixels so it's Ok.

Saber:

You get three guesses as to what's going to hatch from it. Go on, guess.

Josiah:

...Oh, and you get one of these.

A Super Special Awesome Impossble Pokemon Advance Ball. It's IPA's Master Ball. Don't waste it.

Cheesey:

Image Cheppa Berry
Image Blum Berry

You hold on to these, too. You may be able to plant them or something.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:55 am 
Pokémon Master

Silver wrote:
It's finally over! Wheee! First of all, that means that whatever Saber says is now Word of God. Unless, of course, I say otherwise. I'm still the Head Honcho here, don't forget. Just now Saber's kinda like... The Radar. And I'm kinda like living proof that TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Vocabulary. And possibly Your Life.

Yes! My plan for total domination via TV Tropes is working! Soon, all of PVF, nay, the world will be at my fingertips!

What, did you expect me to laugh? That would be condradicting rule 20 of the Evil Overlord List.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:00 am 
Pokémon Legend

Ooh, an egg?

Sweet.

Wait, I have to guess what's in the egg? THAT WASN'T PART OF THE RULES!

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:38 am 
Mew

:smack: I really should have seen that coming. Master Ball, huh? Hmm... I wonder if there'll be any legendaries to catch...

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:44 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Someday, I'll get that printed on an actual T-shirt. And then I will hunt you down. And then I will forcibly make you wear a Proboville. And then I will take a picture and post it on the Internet.

And then I'll wait for Opal to do the same with my Pebble Version Survivor prize.

And then someone will shoot me if I ever say "and then" again.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12